Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
rios didnt outgrow 140 IMO..he's slacking in his roadwork and training
He fought one fighter at 140, me watching all of his fights, his style didnt really translate to 140, Alvarado was whipping his ass fight one before the quick stoppage, and then returned to get his head bashed in even more. His style nor power didnt translate to 140 had he fought another 140 fighter aside from Alvarado this would have been evident. And then Manny drags him up to 147:scusthov:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wanting to see Ward beat the shyt out of Chavez jr is just as bad as wanting to see what row Floyd can knock Khan's chin into.

Guilty boxing pleasures don't enhance legacies brehs.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nah fukk that. Chavez jr needs to show the world he can handle the Brian Vera's of the world. We all know Ward beats the shyt out of Chavez jr.
This......

Why the fukk do these so called boxing fans want to see one sided ass whippings, Im damn sure aint spending my money for that ppv, Ward picking on Chavez is the equivalent of Floyd picking on Khan

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Many people were picking against him in the Super middle tourney now they were all bums :beli:

You guys want him to move up to fight all those guys but stay there to fight GGG at the same damn time :ohhh:

I wouldn't mind a GGG fight, but I'm not clamoring for it. It can cook a bit more. GGG needs to prove a bit more before I can say he deserves a big Ward fight. GGG has too many people in his division that he needs to handle first.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wanting to see Ward beat the shyt out of Chavez jr is just as bad as wanting to see what row Floyd can knock Khan's chin into.

Guilty boxing pleasures don't enhance legacies brehs.
:wow: we posted like the same shyt, see what Papa's schooling could do:to:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Just what I wanted:ufdup:

So you rather Manny fight a nikka that you have stated over and over again that he nearly shout out huh, than fight the monster Prov who already bested Bradley:comeon:

How bytchmade does your punk ass Manny dikkriding ass sound......

kobe-laugh.gif
Nah nikka :ufdup:

Just the other day you were saying Bradley was p4p #3 in the world.. who btw just beat the nikka who ko'd manny...

We both know Ruslan and Manny really dont wanna fight each other cause they patnas. ..(still would love to see them fight)

We know Roidquez dont want them problems

So its bytchmade to want to see manny fight the #2 WW in the world??

:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nah nikka :ufdup:

Just the other day you were saying Bradley was p4p #3 in the world.. who btw just beat the nikka who ko'd manny...

We both know Ruslan and Manny really dont wanna fight each other cause they patnas. ..(still would love to see them fight)

We know Roidquez dont want them problems

So its bytchmade to want to see manny fight the #2 WW in the world??

:mjpls:
He is, I didnt make Manny lay down for him, I didnt judge the prov fight I felt he lost that like 4 times over, those wins and more importantly his heart has to be acknowledge though, do this mean I favor Bradley vs the Thurmans and the other young WW giants, no, hell no, he's like Broner he losses to most in the WW top 10

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So Groves is the world beater that would bring his resume up in your eyes?? :beli:

Just say you want him to move up instead of trying to shyt on his resume. His resume is solid.

Groves never moved up breh. It was a joke.

Groves just beat the shyt out of one of Ward's best opponents on his resume and is really the only other person of note at 168. Why stick around if you're not going to fight the best person in the weight class? Either fight Groves or move up.

Groves would definitely be a bigger challenge than fukking Chavez Jr.