Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hopefully Ward will fight the winner of Pascal/Bute, but he'll prolly end up fighting his promoter in court instead.:snoop:
Ward aint fighting shyt, he could been demolished Bute but he ducked, he damn sure aint trying to fight no one that can outspeed him........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What was wrong with his contract breh? Apologies, for I'm ignorant to these details.

Well, he signed the deal in 2004 which runs until 2016.........12 years. In California, the most you can be under contract for is 7 years. The contract should be void, but the courts upheld it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So Prov is saying he wants Manny on April 12th, a Tim Bradley rematch, or JMM. And if he cant get any of those 3, in that order, than he wants Brandon Rios.

I'd prefer Rios vs Prov over the other 3. That fight would be :ohlawd:

A potential FOTY right there if that was made:blessed:

Brandon Rios speech in 10 years though:sadcam:
So you rather a Prov Rios than a Prov Manny

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

But but but Prov fights Manny style:skip:..................:lupe:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ward aint fighting shyt, he could been demolished Bute but he ducked, he damn sure aint trying to fight no one that can outspeed him........

If there ever was a P4P fighter that has gotten by on favorable match ups it's Ward. Dudes talk shyt about Bradley, but at least he's fought some diversity in styles, same thing with Mares.

Ward just fights all these slow plodding euro's. He did say he was interested in a Groves fight, but he'll prolly find a way to not make that happen too. :snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Well, he signed the deal in 2004 which runs until 2016.........12 years. In California, the most you can be under contract for is 7 years. The contract should be void, but the courts upheld it.

Damn.

Goosen pulling legal strings to keep dude under him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If there ever was a P4P fighter that has gotten by on favorable match ups it's Ward. Dudes talk shyt about Bradley, but at least he's fought some diversity in styles, same thing with Mares.

Ward just fights all these slow plodding euro's. He did say he was interested in a Groves fight, but he'll prolly find a way to not make that happen too. :snoop:
Ward aint no world beater he understands his limitiations, his fans need to see and understand this......

Where Ward and I digress is him avoiding match after match, career high after career high, and act like he is the one avoided and expect people to kiss his ass. All his so called great wins have been easily bested, this nikka is even more tumbleweeds status, on top of suspected roid user......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Damn.

Goosen pulling legal strings to keep dude under him.
No that reeks are a guy that tried his hardest not to fufill his contractual obligations and Goosen must have had proof of this over and over..........

Ward gave Goosen a horrible name, Goosen had great fight after great fight for him lined up

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So you rather a Prov Rios than a Prov Manny

barkley-head-shake-o.gif

But but but Prov fights Manny style:skip:..................:lupe:

Rios vs Prov would be a slugfest to the end.

I already posted the articles about how Prov had to wear a fukking "Don Beebe" helmet in order to protect himself from Manny's punches while sparring.

Prov's swollen eye bags and his face near distortion:scusthov:

Give me Rios vs Prov or the Prov vs Bradley rematch since there's a story line there.

Manny vs Prov?:camby:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No that reeks are a guy that tried his hardest not to fufill his contractual obligations and Goosen must have had proof of this over and over..........

Ward gave Goosen a horrible name, Goosen had great fight after great fight for him lined up

I actually thought Goosen has been pretty good to Ward as well. Got all his super 6 fights in hometown. Get's the lion's share for his purses. The only real risk he took in his career was the Kessler fight and after that it's been smooth sailing. Unfortunately he'll prolly waste most of his prime years in court rather than in the ring fighting.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I already posted the articles about how Prov had to wear a fukking "Don Beebe" helmet in order to protect himself from Manny's punches while sparring.

Give me Rios vs Prov or the Prov vs Bradley rematch since there's a story line there.

So let me break down how foolish and bytchmade your punk ass sound

So If Prov vs Rios happens, where does that leave Manny, I'll wait.....

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Rios needs a winnable fight first breh. I think Provo beats him down and prolly gets a stoppage. Prov showed some improvement in the Alvarado fight, by going to the body and cutting the ring off better. I think he'll beat Rios at his own game.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I actually thought Goosen has been pretty good to Ward as well. Got all his super 6 fights in hometown. Get's the lion's share for his purses. The only real risk he took in his career was the Kessler fight and after that it's been smooth sailing. Unfortunately he'll prolly waste most of his prime years in court rather than in the ring fighting.
Im done with Ward seriously I dont even care to watch his matches, a Devon Alexander match>>>>>>>> has more entertainment and fukkery than his........

His best wins have all been bested, hopefully people continue to give Ward a taste of his medicine and overlook him for greener pastures.......

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So let me break down how foolish and bytchmade your punk ass sound

So If Prov vs Rios happens, where does that leave Manny, I'll wait.....

I really dont give a fukk where Manny stands:what:

I dont wanna see him beat up his sparring partner, except this time, Prov wont have his "Don Beebe" on to help him or Freddie Roach in his corner to tell him what to do:camby:

Maybe Manny can try and fight Bradley, which he should've did after Bradley got the gift decision the 1st time, instead of chasing after JMM and end up taking a power nap for his troubles. He should've rematched Bradley immediately:ufdup:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
And the Ward hating......I aint with it:camby:

He's the best out there after Floyd:manny:

I'm not hating on Ward. Dude is just overrated.

You was hating on Cotto yesterday an even Cotto has beaten better names than Ward has. The difference is Cotto fought elite fighters and guys who he didn't match up well with so he eventually loss some fights.

Ward has p4p talent. You can't deny that, but his resume is weak as fukk for being a #2 behind Floyd.

I think Rigo or Danny Garcia are more deserving of that spot.