Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Groves never moved up breh. It was a joke.

Groves just beat the shyt out of one of Ward's best opponents on his resume and is really the only other person of note at 168. Why stick around if you're not going to fight the best person in the weight class? Either fight Groves or move up.

Groves would definitely be a bigger challenge than fukking Chavez Jr.
What makes it even more bytchmade is Ward walks around at 185-200 lbs, dude is a pump fake artist

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Groves never moved up breh. It was a joke.

Groves just beat the shyt out of one of Ward's best opponents on his resume and is really the only other person of note at 168. Why stick around if you're not going to fight the best person in the weight class? Either fight Groves or move up.

Groves would definitely be a bigger challenge than fukking Chavez Jr.

The Chavez Jr fight has been trying to be made for a while, Groves just took his L in an exciting fight with Froch but now this fight has to be made instead. :beli:

Watch when/if this fight happens and Ward schools him you dudes will be in here slandering Groves. Just like you are doing with all the Super 6 guys. :camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm not even shytting on Ward.

I just have a higher standard for boxers once they reach top 10 p4p status. You can't fight lame nikkas that you know you can beat easily just so you can get a check and stay undefeated especially if you're a damn gold medalist.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What makes it even more bytchmade is Ward walks around at 185-200 lbs, dude is a pump fake artist

Ward is just running his division like a boss should:birdman:

He'll move up when HE'S ready to:ufdup:

If nikkas wanna fight him, they should either move up or move down to 168 and get the breaks beat off em:demonic:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The Chavez Jr fight has been trying to be made for a while, Groves just took his L in an exciting fight with Froch but now this fight has to be made instead. :beli:

Watch when/if this fight happens and Ward schools him you dudes will be in here slandering Groves. Just like you are doing with all the Super 6 guys. :camby:

Everybody knows Groves was fukked outta that victory with Froch due to the WWE ref jumping in and grabbing him for no reason.

If Ward fights Groves and dominates dude, he'll get props from me. I can't speak for others.

and just because Chavez jr and Ward has been talked about being made for a while doesn't erase the fact that it's a shyt showcase fight.

Do we really need to see a gold medalist undisputed champion fight a fukkin half ass training pot head who needed a gift to beat Vera. :what:

Like really.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Get called a Ward hater for wanting to see him fight real challenges instead of a guy who went life and death with Vera brehs.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Get called a Ward hater for wanting to see him fight real challenges instead of a guy who went life and death with Vera brehs.

shyt on a fighter's resume in hindsight when at the time he fought them everyone was looked at like a dangerous fight brehs. :camby:

I see this happen a lot with another fighter too :smugbiden:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
If Ward fights Groves and dominates dude, he'll get props from me. I can't speak for others.

Can you seriously envision a scenario where Ward doesn't dominate Groves?? Dude beat Kessler, Froch, Abrahams, Bika, etc... but GROVES is the guy he needs to beat before you give him his due??

Seriously, the hate for SOG on here is crazy... people won't be happy until dude moves up to heavyweight & KO's a Klitschko

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Everybody knows Groves was fukked outta that victory with Froch due to the WWE ref jumping in and grabbing him for no reason.

and just because Chavez jr and Ward has been talked about being made for a while doesn't erase the fact that it's a shyt showcase fight.

Do we really need to see a gold medalist undisputed champion fight a fukkin half ass training pot head who needed a gift to beat Vera. :what:

Like really.

Ward doesn't need your props breh :yeshrug:

He's ranked pretty highly everywhere.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Can you seriously envision a scenario where Ward doesn't dominate Groves?? Dude beat Kessler, Froch, Abrahams, Bika, etc... but GROVES is the guy he needs to beat before you give him his due??

Seriously, the hate for SOG on here is crazy... people won't be happy until dude moves up to heavyweight & KO's a Klitschko

I'm sitting here like :mindblown: at dude saying Groves is the fight he needs to get his props.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Who called you a Ward hater for not wanting to see him fight JCC Jr?:dwillhuh:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shyt on a fighter's resume in hindsight when at the time he fought them everyone was looked at like a dangerous fight brehs. :camby:

:snoop:

I already said he took a risk in fighting Kessler. I gave him his props, it's just you want me to be in love with this nikka like you are.

Yeah you can beat a guy at a certain moment and look good, but if people start coming along beating those same dudes even worse, don't you think he should fight them too.

It's like nikkas just wanna argue to argue.

On one hand nikkas saying he don't need to move up. Then on the other hand nikkas is saying Groves ain't a good fight for him. :wtf: I get it ya'll rather see Ward fight Goosen in court and then fight some ESPN level nikka or Chavez jr at the end of the year and still talk about how great he is for being p4p #2

:heh: ok cool. Go right ahead then.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Andre Ward's Resume: Edison Miranda, Mikkel Kessler, Allan Green, Sakio Bika, Arthur Abraham, Carl Froch (closest fight he's ever had....and he won that 115-113, 115-113, and 118-110) and Chad Dawson.

Now we discrediting his resume when he came into the tourney as an underdog? And, he made the LHW champ of the world quit, saying "Im done" because of the abuse he was receiving in the ring.......after he called WARD out and said he will beat him at 168:dead:

How is he not the #2 fighter after Floyd?:what: