Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I feel a hook coming.....

tumblr_myljloA5Dy1qjpqono1_400.gif
His most dominant performance shyt was unfair like a Big brother beating on a lil brother and he couldnt shyt about every shot he wanted to throw was countered, one round all counter right uppercuts, next round all counter hooks, next round all counter straights, haters will hate and the fight may have been boring but Floyd was locked in like none other that night.............

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
NAAZIM RICHARDSON BELIEVES ADRIEN BRONER RECEIVING MAYWEATHER BACKLASH AFTER FIRST DEFEAT
By Percy Crawford | January 02, 2014
naazimrichardson2.jpg

"Now that Adrien Broner done got knocked off, half of these motherfukkers ain't never had a street fight and you gonna sit there and critique. The young bol still made money and guess what! He's gonna make money in the next fight. The same dudes that's talking about him gonna tune right in for his next fight to look to see what he do. So he gets another check; he ain't even done there. I just know he is a street dude and I hope he don't go in one of these dudes mouth at a gas station or some stupid shyt, because a lot of people have a lot to say right now. I'm just hoping the young bol don't feed into nothing in the streets for these cats that wanna talk," stated world-class trainer Naazim Richardson, who shared his thoughts on Adrien Broner's upset loss to Marcos Maidana and the criticism he's received after suffering the first defeat of his professional career. As far as Richardson is concerned, a lot of the negative feedback that Broner is receiving is backlash stemming not just from his own antics, but from people longing for the day that undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather loses.

"As far as Mike Stafford goes and his training ability, I remember when we beat Antonio Margarito, I told them, 'It's only gonna be a short time before y'all are talking about Mike Stafford. I called him up there," Richardson continued as he supported Broner's trainer and fellow amateur coach Mike Stafford. "The way I look at it, man, this young athlete took a short, like many athletes have, but my thing is, I'm going in gyms and listening to coaches just beat him up and badmouth him and then I done watched these same guys badmouthing have guys get beat up and their fighters never even get a shot at a world title. Look here man, the kid took a beating. He ran his mouth and paid the price for it, but he took a chance with it. If he wouldn't have ran his mouth, he may never be where he is today," he explained. "It's just the public wants Mayweather to lose so bad that Broner is getting Mayweather backlash. They were hoping they could do this to Mayweather some day and it ain't happened yet because he hasn't took a L or a short, so they giving the extra to him. He getting that backlash from that. 'We ain't been able to say this about Mayweather.' It's just like anything, when a joker can't beat the older brother, they try to pick on the younger brother. At the end of the day, he's a young bol and I'm just hoping he don't feed into nothing foolish of people trying to entice him into some shyt."

Any thoughts?:mjpls:

:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Any thoughts?:mjpls:

:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

I can see where he coming from. People enjoy shytting on Broner a lil too much which is sad since he brings fukkery and entertainment to the sport. He's also making the sport more popular in the urban community kinda like how Zab did in the early 00's.

If Floyd were to ever lose, the backlash would be 10x worse though which is understandable since so many hold his undefeated record in higher regard than they do the opponents he's faced.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I can see where he coming from. People enjoy shytting on Broner a lil too much which is sad since he brings fukkery and entertainment to the sport. He's also making the sport more popular in the urban community kinda like how Zab did in the early 00's.

If Floyd were to ever lose, the backlash would be 10x worse though which is understandable since so many hold his undefeated record in higher regard than they do the opponents he's faced.
c00ning is not entertainment:ufdup:

It wasnt shyt entertaining about Broner his whole shytck he stole from Mayweather and did a horrible job at that, this dikkriding ass nikka even tried to jack Floyd's daughter's sarcastic prayer on the Maidana All Access:scusthov:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Yeah, I was just telling my wife this last night. If Floyd ever lost, the boxing world would be turned upside down.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
c00ning is not entertainment:ufdup:

It wasnt shyt entertaining about Broner his whole shytck he stole from Mayweather and did a horrible job at that, this dikkriding ass nikka even tried to jack Floyd's daughter's sarcastic prayer on the Maidana All Access:scusthov:

I wouldn't call what Broner was doing c00ning. nikkas love throwing that word around like they can't recognize when a young nikka is just acting wild and reckless.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldn't call what Broner was doing c00ning. nikkas love throwing that word around like they can't recognize when a young nikka is just acting wild and reckless.

Luckily I cant find the one from the 2nd all access where he was shucking and jiving while Schaefer and crew laughed

Dude is a c00n in every sense of the word he once compared being in the ring, to being a drug dealer breaking down packs, CBS and Haymon deleted that from that net also, this is a dude that robs grannies, flushing money down the toilet, sexing random prostitutes at motels,dude is a c00n point blank period......

All of the above is why people don't like him, fukk anyone who says otherwise:birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Jean Pascal vs Lucian Bute is January 18th......I need to see this fight.

It's the 1st "big" fight of 2014 right?

I'm itching for the sweet science brehs:to:

When is Lamont PEDerson vs Dierry Jean? I know Ortiz vs Collazo is on Jan 30th

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Luckily I cant find the one from the 2nd all access where he was shucking and jiving while Schaefer and crew laughed

Dude is a c00n in every sense of the word he once compared being in the ring, to being a drug dealer breaking down packs, CBS and Haymon deleted that from that net also, this is a dude that robs grannies, flushing money down the toilet, sexing random prostitutes at motels,dude is a c00n point blank period......

All of the above is why people don't like him, fukk anyone who says otherwise:birdman:

:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Not enough to excite me............

Maybe 3 years ago

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Hopefully Ward will fight the winner of Pascal/Bute, but he'll prolly end up fighting his promoter in court instead.:snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So Prov is saying he wants Manny on April 12th, a Tim Bradley rematch, or JMM. And if he cant get any of those 3, in that order, than he wants Brandon Rios.

I'd prefer Rios vs Prov over the other 3. That fight would be :ohlawd:

A potential FOTY right there if that was made:blessed:

Brandon Rios speech in 10 years though:sadcam: