Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peterson is nice. Yall gotta stop playing him like he's a bum.

Hopefully he looks good next month.

he is not a bum but he is not a true championship level fighter. he is better than gatekeeper status...slightly. he's got good skills but horrible execution and utilization of those skills.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love floyd but if zab judah is the most dangerous name on his resume we have a problem

he was the most dangerous, but not the best fighter Floyd ever faced. Zab was so dangerous because of everything @Newzz said but he never could put it together hence why he will always be viewed as an underachiever. Oscar, Cotto, JMM are all better fighters overall than Zab but didnt bring that danger that Zab brought for different reasons. Castillo and Corrales are at least on par with Zab. If Zab had the mental focus...he'd be Floyd.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

We staying at 147 it looks like:yeshrug:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

#BandCamp

he may not have meant it like that and I hope not. I am hoping he meant it as he will be WW champ again ONE DAY....which he may. Right now, he needs to see if he can do 135 again or 140.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
http://www.boxingscene.com/richardson-bradley-garcia-capable-shocking-floyd--73254

“Tim [Bradley] and Danny Garcia are capable of beating anybody in boxing,” The Zen-like trainer told me recently when discussing the WBO welterweight titlist and the WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion.

“Tim and Danny Garcia are young versions of a Bernard Hopkins,” Richardson added. “You can never gauge them. You can’t watch film on them. You can’t anticipate with them. Because they are super over-achievers. What Bernard Hopkins was. What Joe Frazier was.”

And while Richardson isn’t bold enough to side with either man against Mayweather, he wouldn’t be stunned if either pulled an upset.

“If Tim Bradley or Danny Garcia were to beat Floyd Mayweather I would not be shocked,” Richardson stated. “Would you bet against Floyd? F*** no. The only person you’re supposed to bet against Floyd with is Wladimir Klitschko on a good day.”

As the founder N Bauce of #swiftset I welcome its newest member Brother Naz :blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

#BandCamp

The weight was never the problem at 147 anyways. The problem was how he tried to fight nikkas at that weight. He gotta box smarter. He can't walk nikkas down without jabbing and averaging only 35 punches a round.