Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0d3264d8722711e3813a1234f157b7e9_8_zps68dc57c7.jpg

:dead:

What's next for him? Should he take a tune up fight or should he go at a big name next.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
considering it has not been proven that he cheated for that fight (and the fact i won a shytload of money betting the winner and the round on that fight)...yes lol..i know its popular to mention the wraps and all..but margo had a concrete chin, stamina, and an insane workrate..things cotto did not have...he was more than game
lol so if there was concrete in his fist (we all know there was) your telling me it played ZERO factor in the outcome of the fight?
damn you must have won a good amount of stacks off that fight to be thinking dat way:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
lol so if there was concrete in his fist (we all know there was) your telling me it played ZERO factor in the outcome of the fight?
damn you must have won a good amount of stacks off that fight to be thinking dat way:russ:

you're going off rumors..the only time it was proven was for the mosley fight..anything else is just rumors...if so what other margarito fights were there funny wraps? :patrice:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're going off rumors..the only time it was proven was for the mosley fight..anything else is just rumors...if so what other margarito fights were there funny wraps? :patrice:
its not just rumors
pretty sure you follow boxing enough to know this
i'm happy you got your money up but come on

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its not just rumors
pretty sure you follow boxing enough to know this
i'm happy you got your money up but come on

oh i follow boxing...thats why i won that money lol....now what margarito fights did he use dirty wraps? because if he used wraps to score his ko's then why didn't punisher or clottey end up like cotto then? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
mayweather invited him to be on his may card he should take a easy tune up fight and maybe fights for a belt later in the year at 140

He should fight Con on Floyds undercard while Floyd fights Maidana! shyt would be perfect brehs, Con bytching for a Floyd fight so Floyd agrees if he can beat Broner, Broner can play up the "lil brother" angle while "big brother" takes up for "lil brother" by fighting the guy that beat him!

:ohlawd:

:russ:

It could happen ! :ohhh:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Margarito won the 1st Cotto fight regardless.

But I don't believe for one second he didn't cheat

Im inclined to believe you, but like I always tell people about that fight- he may have had loaded wraps in his gloves but he didnt have a loaded chin when he ate all of Cotto's best shots and walked him down the entire fight.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im inclined to believe you, but like I always tell people about that fight- he may have had loaded wraps in his gloves but he didnt have a loaded chin when he ate all of Cotto's best shots and walked him down the entire fight.
cotto can't hurt margarito
dats not the point
theres a difference between walking someone down and hitting them with regular fist, then there is walking someone down and hitting them with concrete fist, why is that so hard for ppl to understand
cotto won like da first 6-7 rounds, was taking cheatos shots well until the shyt started to harden.Then all of a sudden he was running for his life, taking knees, and getting his face unnaturally disfigured.
its common sense man

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh i follow boxing...thats why i won that money lol....now what margarito fights did he use dirty wraps? because if he used wraps to score his ko's then why didn't punisher or clottey end up like cotto then? :patrice:
the same red stains he had on his wraps after the cotto fight
were the same red stains he had on his wraps in da dressing room before the fight with mosley when he got caught cheating.
literally in the same spots and everything
why would you have red stains on your wraps before a fight:snoop:
everyone acknowledged they looked like they were used before

come on your better than this:snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the same red stains he had on his wraps after the cotto fight
were the same red stains he had on his wraps in da dressing room before the fight with mosley when he got caught cheating.
literally in the same spots and everything
why would you have red stains on your wraps before a fight:snoop:
everyone acknowledged they looked like they were used before

come on your better than this:snoop:

you're literally just repeating whats on wikipedia lol..now what other fights did margarito use wraps in? and if he used wraps to score ko's since thats what everyone believes on why margarito didn't score any KO's after cotto then why didn't punisher and clottey get fukked up?

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
He should fight Con on Floyds undercard while Floyd fights Maidana! shyt would be perfect brehs, Con bytching for a Floyd fight so Floyd agrees if he can beat Broner, Broner can play up the "lil brother" angle while "big brother" takes up for "lil brother" by fighting the guy that beat him!

:ohlawd:

It could happen ! :ohhh:

that's actually a great option for both fights :ehh: but khan has made it clear that he's done at 140 he knows the money he wants and the fight he wants is at 147... im crossing my fingers for mayweather/maidana, khan/ortiz and broner/tba :wow: