Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Boxing has it's own rules and Floyd was scared.."It doesn't make sense" "I care about my family, i'm smart i care about my health" Yep sounds like a b!tch to me.. Talking about his "health" This n!gga is the biggest b!tch in boxing.. "I'm a rich coward" Sounds like a b!tch crying..

Yet when Floyd agreed to the terms of the deal and Bob Arum brought the contract to Manny he choose not to fight Floyd. Now if Manny agreed to terms and then Floyd refused to fight even after that then you might have an actual point. All these Mayweather and Manny interviews about each other are mostly bullshyt, they have some entertainment value but they just trying to stir shyt up and keep publicity going

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I cant even be mad at him, because that's the name of the game in today's era. If his fans dont pressure him into accepting tougher challenges or facing tougher opponents, then why should he?:snoop:

I would like Floyd to hold an "Adrien Broner vote who my next opponent should be" type online poll and him fighting them.......but Floyd would find someway to downplay the opponent and make it seem like their "not worthy" of fighting him:comeon:

Like Floyd said, AB PICKED Maidana to fight......even against his management's (Haymon's) decision. That's because Maidana won the online polls.

If Floyd held something like that, that would be great for boxing fans.
That's why i don't think Floyd is the greatest because styles make fights and AB management knew Maidana would give him problems and he lost. Floyd knows who will give him problems he just doesn't want to test it. Funny thing is now he's calling Manny out and I think Manny can be knocked out again so that would be a crazy fight.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
The way Khan beat Judahs ass and the way Pacquiao destroyed Cotto, i would say his statement is legit.. Back in the day they were in shape for 15 round fights.. These 12 rounders would be a walk in the park lol.

This is a straight garbage post! The Judah that Con fought was nowhere close to the Judah Floyd fought and I said it then and I stand by it now that the Cotto Floyd fought would have turned Manny out! His confidence was much higher after he got his revenge on Cheto and he was at a comfortable weight

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet when Floyd agreed to the terms of the deal and Bob Arum brought the contract to Manny he choose not to fight Floyd. Now if Manny agreed to terms and then Floyd refused to fight even after that then you might have an actual point. All these Mayweather and Manny interviews about each other are mostly bullshyt, they have some entertainment value but they just trying to stir shyt up and keep publicity going

Floyd actually used Manny name to make his name bigger without fighting him. Floyd had no intentions of fighting him and in a online era where documents leak out, we haven't seen a contract leak with any signature on it. Amazing aint it?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd should've fought Paul Williams......I'm gonna ALWAYS hold that against him:ufdup:

And Paul Williams was calling him out, but Floyd said he was a "nobody":comeon:

I still maintain that Paul Williams would've beaten Mayweather.....I dont give a fukk:birdman::

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a straight garbage post! The Judah that Con fought was nowhere close to the Judah Floyd fought and I said it then and I stand by it now that the Cotto Floyd fought would have turned Manny out! His confidence was much higher after he got his revenge on Cheto and he was at a comfortable weight
The Judah that Floyd fought was different?Judah had lost to Baldamir in a UD 3 months before the Mayweather fight.. Baldamir had 9 losses and beat Zab Judah lol.. Judah has been the same fighter.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd should've fought Paul Williams......I'm gonna ALWAYS hold that against him:ufdup:

And Paul Williams was calling him out, but Floyd said he was a "nobody":comeon:

I still maintain that Paul Williams would've beaten Mayweather.....I dont give a fukk:birdman::
Floyd has an excuse for everything..

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I said it then and I stand by it now that the Cotto Floyd fought would have turned Manny out! His confidence was much higher after he got his revenge on Cheto and he was at a comfortable weight

:rudy:

Floyd was standing there and letting Cotto be the aggressor. Manny would've destroyed Cotto again if Cotto tried to come after him, leaving himself open for 3-4 punch combinations from all sorts of angles:ufdup:

And let's not forget, Cotto was actually on his bike in the last 2 rounds of the Margs 2 fight, and lucky for him, it was stopped. We never got to see the championship rounds. I believe that Margs was starting to walk him down and would've finished Cotto in the 11th or 12th round if the fight continued because Cotto was starting to run again:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Floyd actually used Manny name to make his name bigger without fighting him. Floyd had no intentions of fighting him and in a online era where documents leak out, we haven't seen a contract leak with any signature on it. Amazing aint it?

Manny wasnt a bigger name than Floyd and Arum started using Floyds name to build Manny first and was quite succesful because casual fans actual bought the hype. Manny in a million fights couldnt beat Floyd. The promoters work out the details of the fight, than the boxer reads the terms, if they are agreeable the contract is sent over to the other fighte to read and agree too. If both fighters agree to terms than the fight gets signed.

Floyd agreed to terms , Arum brought the contract to Manny, Manny didnt want random drug tests so declined to agree to the contract

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
The Judah that Floyd fought was different?Judah had lost to Baldamir in a UD 3 months before the Mayweather fight.. Baldamir had 9 losses and beat Zab Judah lol.. Judah has been the same fighter.

Yes he regressed over the 5 or so years between FMjr fight and the Con fight

Baldimir also hadnt lost in like 7 years and had like 18 straight wins and I believe Baldi was prolly 15+ lbs heavier than Zab on fight night

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Floyd and Baldomir, Manny Steward was disgusted with the way that Floyd fought Baldomir:heh:

I remember he said something along the lines of "How you gonna call yourself an ATG, and you just in the ring running from your opponent?":dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

Floyd was standing there and letting Cotto be the aggressor. Manny would've destroyed Cotto again if Cotto tried to come after him, leaving himself open for 3-4 punch combinations from all sorts of angles:ufdup:

And let's not forget, Cotto was actually on his bike in the last 2 rounds of the Margs 2 fight, and lucky for him, it was stopped. We never got to see the championship rounds. I believe that Margs was starting to walk him down and would've finished Cotto in the 11th or 12th round if the fight continued because Cotto was starting to run again:yeshrug:

Manny would never get in the ring with a 154 pound Cotto. He wouldnt even get in the ring with a 147 lb Cotto

Your thoughts and mine are similar when it come to Chetto and Cotto it was looking bad in the later rounds but at the end of the night the fight was still a Cotto win and I believe that was a real relief to Cotto to get that vindication and he got to bust up Chetto face and watch him bleed all over the place

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Speaking of Floyd and Baldomir, Manny Steward was disgusted with the way that Floyd fought Baldomir:heh:

I remember he said something along the lines of "How you gonna call yourself an ATG, and you just in the ring running from your opponent?":dead:

He wouldnt have said that if he knew Floyd was fighting with a broken hand

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Manny would never get in the ring with a 154 pound Cotto. He wouldnt even get in the ring with a 147 lb Cotto

Your thoughts and mine are similar when it come to Chetto and Cotto it was looking bad in the later rounds but at the end of the night the fight was still a Cotto win and I believe that was a real relief to Cotto to get that vindication and he got to bust up Chetto face and watch him bleed all over the place

I wouldnt say he wouldnt get in the ring with a 154 Cotto. What weight did Manny fight Margarito at? I thought they fought at 154 or somewhere around that:lupe:

And yep, I think Cotto "escaped" that fight, because he was on his bike for sure. Margarito was applying that pressure and Cotto started running. I believe he was gonna stop Cotto in the 11th or 12th. I really wanted to see a Margs vs Cotto 3, but Margs retired:wow:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cheato had no concrete in his fist
He wasn't beating anyone