Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
my thing is these are fighters a lot of guys would be destroying though. ray leonard would have destroyed a zab judah or miguel cotto

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i love floyd but if zab judah is the most dangerous name on his resume we have a problem

I feel you on that, but it's true:manny:

my thing is these are fighters a lot of guys would be destroying though. ray leonard would have destroyed a zab judah or miguel cotto

Yep. And the Oscar De La Hoya Floyd fought would've been destroyed as well. He was no longer in his prime, due to alcohol and cocaine problems, and I think prime SRL (because Floyd was in his prime when he fought ODLH) would have destroyed that version of ODLH

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Exaggerate much

SRL destroyed prime Roberto Duran in their rematch, KO'd prime Hitman Hearns, KO'd Legend Wilfredo Benitez, defeated Marvelous Marvin Hagler at 160.......you saying he wouldn't destroy Zab fukking Judah or a 2x destroyed already Miguel Cotto:usure:

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only person who knows what it takes to beat Floyd Mayweather is Floyd Mayweather so he avoids the fight that might give him problems and gets paid to fight the easy fights.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe because Manny didnt want to agree to a random drug test.
Boxing has it's own rules and Floyd was scared.."It doesn't make sense" "I care about my family, i'm smart i care about my health" Yep sounds like a b!tch to me.. Talking about his "health" This n!gga is the biggest b!tch in boxing.. "I'm a rich coward" Sounds like a b!tch crying..

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
SRL destroyed prime Roberto Duran in their rematch, KO'd prime Hitman Hearns, defeated prime Marvelous Marvin Hagler at 160.......you saying he wouldn't destroy Zab fukking Judah or a 2x destroyed already Miguel Cotto:usure:

Yet he still went the distance with the likes of Viruet, Geraldo, it took him ten rounds to take out Larry Bonds! I have no doubt prime SRR could beat and maybe even KO Zab or Cotto but to say he would destroy them is a stretch in my opinion

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The only person who knows what it takes to beat Floyd Mayweather is Floyd Mayweather so he avoids the fight that might give him problems and gets paid to fight the easy fights.

And I cant even be mad at him, because that's the name of the game in today's era. If his fans dont pressure him into accepting tougher challenges or facing tougher opponents, then why should he?:snoop:

I would like Floyd to hold an "Adrien Broner vote who my next opponent should be" type online poll and him fighting them.......but Floyd would find someway to downplay the opponent and make it seem like their "not worthy" of fighting him:comeon:

Like Floyd said, AB PICKED Maidana to fight......even against his management's (Haymon's) decision. That's because Maidana won the online polls.

If Floyd held something like that, that would be great for boxing fans.