Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol no one in the history of boxing is beating a prime floyd "rather easily"
i can respect your opinion if you think hearns would win tho.
He does have the tools and is a hell of a fighter.
floyd just always knows how to take away a opponent's greatest strength and he's a more verstaile/adjustable fighter than hearns
doubt hearns keeps throwing dat jab when he keeps getting hit with strong counters
i think floyd wins a tough fight
How many black fighters has Floyd fought in the last 7 years? Don't worry i'll wait...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lol no one in the history of boxing is beating a prime floyd "rather easily"
i can respect your opinion if you think hearns would win tho.
He does have the tools and is a hell of a fighter.
floyd just always knows how to take away a opponent's greatest strength and he's a more verstaile/adjustable fighter than hearns
doubt hearns keeps throwing dat jab when he keeps getting hit with strong counters
i think floyd wins a tough fight

Prime Hearns with Manny Steward in his corner?:ohlawd:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many black fighters has Floyd fought in the last 7 years? Don't worry i'll wait...
what black fighter within da last 7 year do you think can beat floyd? is a better question
hopkins always dropping gems but at da end of the day, every boxer has a game plan that they think can work to beat floyd.
when they get in da ring it is always something different.
Hopkins made dat shyt sound so simple but again, da shyt that seperats floyd from these other fighters is ADJUSTMENTS
he can fight like 10 diifferent ways at a high level
he doesn't just have one style. Doesn't even use da shoulder roll if hes facing a certain opponent.
shane mosley landed one lucky punch, floyd made a adjustment, and da fight was over. if floyd fought da same he coulda got caught again.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what black fighter within da last 7 year do you think can beat floyd? is a better question
hopkins always dropping gems but at da end of the day, every boxer has a game plan that they think can work to beat floyd.
when they get in da ring it is always something different.
Hopkins made dat shyt sound so simple but again, da shyt that seperats floyd from these other fighters is ADJUSTMENTS
he can fight like 10 diifferent ways at a high level
he doesn't just have one style. Doesn't even use da shoulder roll if hes facing a certain opponent.
shane mosley landed one lucky punch, floyd made a adjustment, and da fight was over. if floyd fought da same he coulda got caught again.
Floyd is a b!tch.. Takes the easy fights.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That reach advantage has to be about 4-5 inches :wow:

Come to think of it I can't remember the last fighter to have a reach advantage over Floyd. :ohhh:

That's what I'm saying breh.

Plus his punching power, punching volume, that LEGENDARY jab, he could box on his toes, tall as fukk, long ass reach, PLUS had Manny Stewart in the corner.

He would ne a stylistic nightmare for lil Floyd:ohlawd:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Hearns is just the one guy I can't see Floyd beating. The size advantage combined with Tommy's boxing skills would just be too much. It's a stylistic nightmare

How is he gonna hit him? Jab to the body? Hearns hits him with a 2 piece (No KFC). Right hand? Hearns counters it with a left hook. And Hearns is too big for Floyd to hit him with a counter right

He might block 80% of Hearns punches, but the other 20% that connects is going to hurt him.

Don't think Hearns will stop him (maybe a late stoppage) but I definitely see a UD win by the (real) Hitman

Steward (R.I.P.) breaks it down perfectly

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd should shut this guy up.. Take his 0 away.. But Floyd wont fight him because he's not a draw.. But Ortiz and Geurrero wasn't a draw either..

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Hearns is lucky he's not a WW in this era.

He'd suffer from the same shyt Paul Williams went through

Man......Hearns was like Punisher on steroids:wow:

I think Floyd could beat SRL and Duran. But Hearns is another story. Their styles are not compatible.