Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bradley's an athletic fighter..when that athleticism starts to disappear he'll start catching some L's..i just dont think his boxing skills are great at all but he is tough and comes into shape which i respect

I think he starts losing when he fights natural WWs who are on par with his talent level.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here is a question since we talkin Bradley.

with the cold war going on and not wanting to be shelved, what is team Bradley's next move/most viable option should there not be a Pac fight?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

with the cold war going on and not wanting to be shelved, what is team Bradley's next move/most viable option should there not be a Pac fight?

rematches:snoop:

or

bring up some random 140 lber like they did with Provodnikov and have the fight at welterweight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:lupe:

I don't know

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Alexander too right? I thought Devon had a belt when be quit against Bradley.

I don't know why people down play Bradley domination of JMM. I thought that was a GREAT fight for him especially coming off the fight with Prov, where he tried to entertain the fans and fought recklessly:manny:
I overrated the JMM win at first but after watching that shyt match a few more times over the weekend, Bradley really didn't do shyt but squeak by and run for dear life from a 40 year old, he was supposed to retire JMM bum ass, by improving slightly JMM edges Bradley but it's no point let Bradley run away with his win like he did in the ring

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I overrated the JMM win at first but after watching that shyt match a few more times over the weekend, Bradley really didn't do shyt but squeak by and run for dear life from a 40 year old, he was supposed to retire JMM bum ass, by improving slightly JMM edges Bradley but it's no point let Bradley run away with his win like he did in the ring

Ima rewatch the fight breh. You not the only one saying that it wasn't all that great of a victory. I might watch it later this evening and see what's up:salute:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ima rewatch the fight breh. You not the only one saying that it wasn't all that great of a victory. I might watch it later this evening and see what's up:salute:
Boxing lesson, but Bradley ran for dear life was nearly buzz every hard shot JMM landed, and his bytch ass ran when he nearly knocked JMM down, the fight was nothing to boast about even though dominate, had he actually fought instead of running he gets ko'ed...

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
thats exactly why people dont really like bradley like that bradley got way too many muscles to be fighting like this fights dont even make sense. he squeaked by abregu that same way as abregu was doing everything to make it a fight and bradley was doing everything to make it not one. same with marquez and the same with paccquiao. i cringe seeing bradley on p4p lists hes winning hes not doing anything wrong but i mean damn

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
thats exactly why people dont really like bradley like that bradley got way too many muscles to be fighting like this fights dont even make sense. he squeaked by abregu that same way as abregu was doing everything to make it a fight and bradley was doing everything to make it not one. same with marquez and the same with paccquiao. i cringe seeing bradley on p4p lists hes winning hes not doing anything wrong but i mean damn
People say he only fought prov like a idiot cause he said something prove post Manny, no no no.........................Bradley bytch ass only decides to run for dear life and box when he is badly hurt:mindblown:

The Garica's Maidana and Matthysse's mop the floor with the Timmy Bradleys of the world......

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Kaztuo Ioka (WBA 108 Champion) vs. Felix Alvarado

Alvarado took an ass whooping and Ioka stays impressive, he might actually be the best in Japan...

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
The Hitman, probably my all time fav Welter. Met him at Golden Boy event a few months back, laid back as hell.
tumblr_myk4l4zlBx1qiq2t3o1_500.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I like Timmy too he just has some bytch ass ways to him:mindblown:

I can't be mad though, he is one of the more beatable elite fighters you are going to run across, if TR wasn't protecting him he'd be food at 147 where he actually has to face real WW's, and not blown up lW's, including Gamboa who he tried to drag up to 147:scusthov: