Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
What is it @Skip b what you wanna talk about, you got my full attention for the rest of the year, what you want?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima rewatch the fight breh. You not the only one saying that it wasn't all that great of a victory. I might watch it later this evening and see what's up:salute:

eh....I dont want to take too much credit from Bradley because he did what he had to do. When I watched the fight again....I was less impressed because JMM was just a tad too slow. A younger JMM against prime Bradley at 140 would prob win. He boxed JMM. He fought a safe fight against a guy who is still good but definitely on the downside of his career now.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Timmy too he just has some bytch ass ways to him:mindblown:

I can't be mad though, he is one of the more beatable elite fighters you are going to run across, if TR wasn't protecting him he'd be food at 147 where he actually has to face real WW's, and not blown up lW's, including Gamboa who he tried to drag up to 147:scusthov:

thank you.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hitman, probably my all time fav Welter. Met him at Golden Boy event a few months back, laid back as hell.
tumblr_myk4l4zlBx1qiq2t3o1_500.jpg

would obliterate any of today's so called welterweights.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maidana, Garcia and Matthysse aint no Provodnikov. Bradley has been touted at 140 for years with a S, why did he avoid a Khan, Garcia, and Matthyhsse match, this is before Haymon, Timmy understands his limitations

I dont want to trash Bradley, he is what he is. But Prov aint shyt to me really. He is not as good as the 3 fighters you mentioned, I been saying that all along. Prov, Alvarado, Rios....they are below TRUE championship caliber. I aint talkin bout a belt, you can be in the right place right time to get a belt nowadays. Bradley cancelled a fight with Randall Bailey days before the fight. Now thats not saying he wont beat Bailey's ass, because Bailey is one-trick pony.....but if Bailey lands that shot that **** did.....its lights out for Bradley. When Timmy is on his toes.....he can fight with the best of them, when he sits down, especially when he squares up, he becomes a sitting duck.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/chavez-get-crack-stieglitz-abraham-winner--73236

By Osiris Mendez Cruz, notifight.com

According to World Boxing Organization President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (47-1-1, 32KOs) could have the opportunity to challenge for the WBO title at 168-pounds in 2014.

The belt is going to be at stake on March 1 in Germany, when champion Robert Stieglitz (46-3, 26KOs) defends the title against Arthur Abraham (38-4, 28KOs) in a trilogy clash.

Chavez will return to action on March 15th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, when he faces Bryan Vera in a rematch.

"Chavez could fight the champion of the division if he wants, but he'll have to wait for outcome of the fight between Abraham and Stieglitz, and they are fighting in March. Chavez would have the option to go for that title now that he is ranked at super middleweight," Valcarcel said.

@ChocolateGiddyUp

Vera prolly doesn't see any other big money fights on the horizon so I fully understand him taking the rematch, even if it is at 168. However, I think Chavez is gonna hurt him this time around.....an Ariza shake or two and he's gonna be throwing bombs like Popeye.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
not mayweather
would be a hell of a fight tho

Hitman probably had the best jab ever at WW....and like Floyd Sr said, jabs bother lil Floyd. Plus the fact he was extremely tall with longer reach and KO power with his right hand plus was a great boxer, it would be a loooooong night for Floyd.

I say Hitman wins that fight rather easily.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman probably had the best jab ever at WW....and like Floyd Sr said, jabs bother lil Floyd. Plus the fact he was extremely tall with longer reach and KO power with his right hand plus was a great boxer, it would be a loooooong night for Floyd.

I say Hitman wins that fight rather easily.
lol no one in the history of boxing is beating a prime floyd "rather easily"
i can respect your opinion if you think hearns would win tho.
He does have the tools and is a hell of a fighter.
floyd just always knows how to take away a opponent's greatest strength and he's a more verstaile/adjustable fighter than hearns
doubt hearns keeps throwing dat jab when he keeps getting hit with strong counters
i think floyd wins a tough fight