Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pretty much what happened to my boy. His right didn't turn over fast enough and his wrist and hand basically folded. shyt wasn't for the faint of heart.

either that or throwing a left hook recklessly showing off and wacking your wrist full power against the heavy bag...my wrist was fukked for months..thank god for the chiropractor got me right

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Honestly, I always believed in 150-200 lb. heavy bags because I feel it's harder to hurt your wrists, the bag doesn't give as much. May sound like backwards logic but.....
breh I'm with you but in this old ass chicago house I'm lucky my basement hasn't collapsed from holding the 120. I also got a 80lb tear drop bag there

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
my knuckles are all calloused up esp from doing those..my gf hates them but im like its a badge of honor lol
It is plus your hands get heavy as fukk. Pat I know you got some gym stories to share with us

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Btw how many people here have ever tried to do the shoulder roll?

I was just doing some friendly sparring with my homeboy last week. Had him fire at will on me. That shyt had me with the :merchant: look the whole time.

That's why I have the utmost respect for anybody that uses that shyt effectively in boxing :wow:

never tried...ive dislocated my left shoulder twice lifting in the past...i cant even begin to fathom to utilize a defense where i catch shots on my shoulder...it wouldn't take much for myarm to come down lol..my defense is high guard as always

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It is plus your hands get heavy as fukk. Pat I know you got some gym stories to share with us

well i got humbled by a former pro fighter with nerve damage in his eye..this was when i was getting back into boxing when i was 23...dude was overweight, i wasnt....i told dude i had trained before so he got me in the ring to see what i had...1 round of sparring and dude had me doubled over from body shots then i threw up outside of ring in front of everyone winded when the round was over lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
how the fukk can yall hate on Tim Bradley @patscorpio not included

I agree with Bradley.....Mayweather has to be willing to fight him and Bradley would actually give him his best fight since the first 2 rounds in the Mosley fight.

I like Tim Bradley for his confidence and willing to take on anyone:manny:

I think Mayweather vs Bradley would be a good fight and I'll like to see that over any other opponent out here except Manny Pacquiao.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I agree with Bradley.....Mayweather has to be willing to fight him and Bradley would actually give him his best fight since the 2 punches in the Mosley fight.

I like Tim Bradley for his confidence and willing to take on anyone:manny:

I think Mayweather vs Bradley would be a good fight and I'll like to see that over any other opponent out here except Manny Pacquiao.

*fixed*