Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pat I respect your opinion and respectfully disagree. We've been through this before, so no need to go through it again.

of course but then i need to see bradley's equilibrium thrown to the bushes not outboxed..floyd wouldn't be able to provide me with the anticipation of that lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I meant to post this here:
Have y'all noticed black jesus never posts in this bytch unless its to talk about manny?

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
unnamed-2_zpsef3e3dd5.jpg

:heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Floyd and Bradley ever fought, I'd be on the phone the next day after the fight was announced to order that shyt. I don't see how that's not PPV worthy.

Then again, I'm also a big fan of Desert Storm :manny:

Mayweather vs Bradley would sell big. Just not as big as Canelo...and that may be the problem when you have so many hands in the pot.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Floyd and Bradley ever fought, I'd be on the phone the next day after the fight was announced to order that shyt. I don't see how that's not PPV worthy.

Floyd sr said Bradley would be a easy fight for Floyd. Only thing is it's hard to out point Bradley because the guy is always active.. This is a fight I would pay for.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

I would love to see the fight. I really like Tim Bradley. Honestly I don't think it would be a real interesting fight and I think Bradley matches up well for Floyd, I don't think Bradley would hurt him or be able to outbox him...but Bradley is the most deserving and Bradley fights with HEART. Many say he is boring, but dude is a great athlete and I don't think he goes out having his confidence beaten like Guerrero or Canelo.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley is #2 welter #2/3p4p. It's hard to believe nobody has found this out--but I think he has one or two fights left with TR(I think one)?? Apparently they're setting up a JMM rematch which will be a more educated beatdown for JMM. I'd like to see Desert Storm fight pac-man again and shut down all the shade from their controversial first fight, while beating the shyt out of manny. He's the best fight for floyd right now, although it won't happen until he's off TR. On paper Floyd/Bradley looks like a one sided maybe 9-3 Floyd UD. However, I hate to use the term but Bradley has 'intangibles' that could POSSIBLY mess with Floyd. I'd love to see this fight far more than Manny/Floyd--as I think it'd be floyd's hardest fight in years.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd saying his next fight is gonna be Pacqiuao, Maidana, or Khan.. im waiting for him to call out Bradley