Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Manny looking good against Rios and Floyd not having any major opponents lined up for the foreseeable future are what has the Floyd/Manny stuff back as the subject du jour for boxing writers.
Bradley is a MUCH better opponent for Floyd than Manny, so speak on that

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You one of my ring main brehs but
:camby: :camby: :camby:
Everything I said was true though:ufdup:

The ref deducted a point from Maidana and after the fight said it was an intentional head butt to try and hurt Broner.

Broner said he was gonna dog Maidana but in the end, he didn't let his hands go enough to bother Maidana, so he did nothing. Hence I said "he kept his 'dogs' on a leash".

The :shaq: face at the end, was more like "yeah, they complaining....fukk it"

Breh....how did u not get that?:dwillhuh:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What are u talking about?:what:

I'm not being biased? I know I'm not.....what are u even referencing?

You lost me and you didn't even quote anything:manny:
Missed the quote my bad. The shyt about AB's jaw being broken by the headbutt, floyd ever having the stank leg like AB did--Khan being a better opponent for PBF than Maidana etc. I rep #bandcamp but you've been pushing it to throw shade on floyd. You know the reason's PBF won't fight manny until he's off top rank---and that's where it starts and it ends. If any welter on TR deserve a shot against PBF it's Bradley

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Everything I said was true though:ufdup:

The ref deducted a point from Maidana and after the fight said it was an intentional head butt to try and hurt Broner.

Broner said he was gonna dog Maidana but in the end, he didn't let his hands go enough to bother Maidana, so he did nothing. Hence I said "he kept his 'dogs' on a leash".

The :shaq: face at the end, was more like "yeah, they complaining....fukk it"

Breh....how did u not get that?:dwillhuh:
Breh you my breh breh and Ring folk but c'mon. The headbutt was due to AB's holding and fukkery (which was never even brought up) MM soundly beat AB without that headbutt. Furthermore, if about billion couldn't let his hands go he needs to re-evaluate himself, not run to the locker room on some I don't believe in interviews shyt. Like I said you my breh and I will rep #bandcamp, but I don't rep excuses my man.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Missed the quote my bad. The shyt about AB's jaw being broken by the headbutt, floyd ever having the stank leg like AB did--Khan being a better opponent for PBF than Maidana etc. I rep #bandcamp but you've been pushing it to throw shade on floyd. You know the reason's PBF won't fight manny until he's off top rank---and that's where it starts and it ends. If any welter on TR deserve a shot against PBF it's Bradley

Why would I say Khan is a better opponent for Floyd to throw shade on Floyd though? That doesn't make sense:yeshrug:

I've explained countless times that I would prefer to see Floyd vs Khan because I believe their styles mesh better than Floyd vs Maidana. I believe Khan and Floyd will be a more entertaining fight than Maidana bc Floyd is infinitely more talented than AB and none of that shyt we seen on December 14th would work against Floyd. Maidana is too slow for Floyd.

And Floyd was on wobbly legs in the 2nd round against Mosley. How can you deny that? His legs buckled when Mosley hit with those 2 right hands

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Breh you my breh breh and Ring folk but c'mon. The headbutt was due to AB's holding and fukkery (which was never even brought up) MM soundly beat AB without that headbutt. Furthermore, if about billion couldn't let his hands go he needs to re-evaluate himself, not run to the locker room on some I don't believe in interviews shyt. Like I said you my breh and I will rep #bandcamp, but I don't rep excuses my man.

You must've missed where I said Maidana clearly won the fight and that I had the fight at 114-111 for Maidana including the point deduction. I don't have a post saying that Maidana didn't win or that Maidana won by any less.

Breh, you're on wild goose chase trying to find what ain't there, all bc of Floyd. Listen....I want to see Manny vs Floyd. Bottom line.

You say you don't rep excuses, but y'all allowing Floyd to use the excuse that he won't do business with Arum and as a byproduct, not fight Manny Pacquiao:manny:

I just wanna see the best get in the ring

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
LOL at all these Floyd Stan's sending me neg reps. Shyt It aint my fault Floyd acting like a bytch azz.

Last edited:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Bradley is a MUCH better opponent for Floyd than Manny, so speak on that

Captain Save A Floyd to the rescue..........

20040724-black-superman.jpg

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Breh, you're on wild goose chase trying to find what ain't there, all bc of Floyd. Listen....I want to see Manny vs Floyd. Bottom line.
You say you don't rep excuses, but y'all allowing Floyd to use the excuse that he won't do business with Arum and as a byproduct, not fight Manny Pacquiao:manny:

I just wanna see the best get in the ring

Yup, its called denial. Floyd stans will deny all the facts, roadblocks, and bullshyt he put us through the past 5 years.

They would much rather believe Manny is ducking and Arum doesn want to make any money. :russ:

You ever watch that movie Shutter Island? It feels like im arguing with a bunch of delusional a$$holes. For real.

Last edited:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Why would I say Khan is a better opponent for Floyd to throw shade on Floyd though? That doesn't make sense:yeshrug:

I've explained countless times that I would prefer to see Floyd vs Khan because I believe their styles mesh better than Floyd vs Maidana. I believe Khan and Floyd will be a more entertaining fight than Maidana bc Floyd is infinitely more talented than AB and none of that shyt we seen on December 14th would work against Floyd. Maidana is too slow for Floyd.
This. Another flat footed slow Mexican that needs time to set up punches. No thank you. Another tailor made fight for Floyd via Canelo & Guerrero. ZzzzZzzzz

Give me that Amir fight, it'll defiantly be a show. Im intrigued on what Virgil Hunter gonna do. Won't matter. Most likely we gonna see that silly Indian get knock the fucc out!

Last edited:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
lol not to me..off the fact i wouldn't buy that ppv off the main event itself

Plus lets say he deals with Arum and beats Manny Pacquaio decisively, he could get ANOTHER big payday fighting Bradley anyways ("The last two undefeated champs"?).

Who knows? It can lead to other deals with other fighters signed w/ TR and GDP too.

Its a win-win for Floyd, financially and career wise. Which is why i'm trippin over the fact he STILL won't fight Pacman.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Captain Save A Floyd to the rescue..........

20040724-black-superman.jpg
Save a Floyd? No. Floyd's the best boxer 147-154 I want to see him fight the best opposition as well. That is Timothy Bradley.
Also, run your fukking research before you try and throw shade on me bytch ass ninja. I got thousands of ring posters on deck to say I have a reputable and respectable opinion. You? A bytch ass stan.