Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lets be real, Floyd must have felt something when many ripped hatton and battered cotto up.

And made ODLH quit on his stool, while Floyd had to go the full distance with ODLH:obama:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I just want Floyd to be like "fukk it, yall want me to fight Pacquiao....I'ma do it. Meet me in the ring at the MGM Grand in May, Pacquiao, and make sure you bring your A game. I'ma put an end to you and all the talk of who's really better. Sign. The. Contract"

But, it's not gonna ever happen:bryan:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
dan and the spin docs are doing this shyt again..wow, many defeats rios and its Floyd v many like shyt never happened. lmao.
Manny looking good against Rios and Floyd not having any major opponents lined up for the foreseeable future are what has the Floyd/Manny stuff back as the subject du jour for boxing writers.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
anybody that thinks Floyd is ducking Manny is crazy. Manny obviously has some questions he needs to answer to the IRS, so with that in mind, now all the Floyd talks re-emerge. It would look much more plausible if Manny hadnt last to Bradley then gotten KOed. no one can seriously say Floyd fought Canelo, yet he is scared of Manny.

sn: keep in mind that #1 rank/contender is not the same as mandatory. WBC has that out as do other organizations. Although this has generally been a tactic employed by the IBF and sometimes WBO where they would give a #1 ranking then have a box-off for the mandatory....I wouldnt put it past the WBC to do the same thing. The WBC wants the Floyd-Manny fight but if they cant get it, then they will find a way to weasel out of stripping. If anything, they would make Floyd champion emeritus. The WBC has all types of dirty tricks. It just depends on how the teams wanna play it.
I hear you but...if they have a box off, by their own rules it'll be between their #1 and #2...Manny and Abregu, the winner being the mandatory. Emeritus status is only if Floyd takes time off of boxing due to circumstances out of his control.........Showtime ain't having NONE of that :heh:

Either way, force Mayweather's hand.......there's literally no reason not to. However, you're dead on about the WBC weaseling out of stripping him...don't forget, Mayweather is the "Supreme" Champion, something I've have never heard of in my life until just recently. Maybe that's their answer to the WBA who I believe may have started something TERRIBLE and the IBF, WBO and WBC will soon follow suit with their "super" champion status allowing 1-3 champs in the same damn division :why:

I just did the math.......could you imagine 12 world champions in one division :sadbron:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Newzz you need to cut this shyt all the way the fukk out. You're not being a biased boxing fan breh

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Newzz you need to cut this shyt all the way the fukk out. You're not being a biased boxing fan breh

What are u talking about?:what:

I'm not being biased? I know I'm not.....what are u even referencing?

You lost me and you didn't even quote anything:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Then why did the referee take away a point for the headbutt and call it a deliberate and intentional move to hurt somebody?:youngsabo:

Did AB not say he wanted to "dog him" in reference to Maidana? He kept his "dogs" on the leash though and didnt let them go until it was too late though:snoop:

:shaq:

#BandCamp
You one of my ring main brehs but
:camby: :camby: :camby: