Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stafford sounds like a fukking idiot...that weak ass headbutt did zero damage... even the ref who was pro AB told Broner quit acting like a bytch:bryan:

Bad first rd then AB want to retaliate N make it a street fight?? by throwing 5 punches a round:shaq2:

nikka is getting very close to Victor Ortiz 47 elbows landed territory with his version of the fight:camby:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This shyt is :mindblown: to me man. Floyd wins this shyt EASILY but refuses to fight dude. :snoop:

"Show me his ppv :stopitslime: "

*proceeds to fight Amir Khan* :beli:

We need to realize that we as fans are the ones with power here and flex our muscle by not buying Floyd/Khan.

guerrero flopping got us canelo. :yes:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We seen TR do this shyt how many times N this is somehow different??

Floyd Mayweather countdown website while Margarito was guaranteed PAC next

Tim Bradley is guaranteed PAC...Floyd offers 40 Milly to Manny....TR gotta bulid stadiums, cuts gotta heal, they don't know who to call, May jus isn't good

TOP RANK HAS AN APRIL DATE FOR MANNY SET THEY PLANNED IT BEFORE THE RIOS FIGHT WAS OVER....THEY ARE LOOKING AT 3 NAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE FLOYD....Top Rank does this shyt every single time:mindblown:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Stafford sounds like a fukking idiot...that weak ass headbutt did zero damage... even the ref who was pro AB told Broner quit acting like a bytch:bryan:

Then why did the referee take away a point for the headbutt and call it a deliberate and intentional move to hurt somebody?:youngsabo:

ChocolateGiddyUp said:
Bad first rd then AB want to retaliate N make it a street fight?? by throwing 5 punches a round:shaq2:

Did AB not say he wanted to "dog him" in reference to Maidana? He kept his "dogs" on the leash though and didnt let them go until it was too late though:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp said:
nikka is getting very close to Victor Ortiz 47 elbows landed territory with his version of the fight:camby:

:shaq:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
If Floyd has AB on the undercard.....I'm buying the fight:to:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
If Arum were smart, he'd force Mayweather's hand by having Manny opt to use his mandatory status for the WBC instead of the WBO. Rematch Timmy and Marquez and sap the last remaining amount of money you can get out of JMM crybaby ass and have Manny vs. #2 Luis Carlos Abregu (another TR fighter) for the vacant WBC title on the undercard...set the venue in Mexico and we talking.....

Provodnikov/Rios on there too :ohlawd:

and last but not least...

http://www.boxingscene.com/khabib-vs-jessie-vargas-play-pacquiaos-card--73056

By Grigory Stangrit (Allboxing.ru) and Alexey Sukachev

Undefeated WBA "regular" light welterweight champion of the world Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-0, 9 KOs), who fought just once in 2013 (and stopped two-time former champion Souleymane M’Baye), has big plans ahead of him for 2014. Khabib and his brother/trainer Shafidin talked about their current state with Grigory Stangrit of Allboxing.ru.

Here are some most interesting excerpts:

About the current state of Khabib's injured hand, Shafidin said: “We would like to tell our fans, that Khabib’s rehab period is over. Few know that Khabib’s hand hasn’t been functioning at 100%. He couldn’t use it at all. He couldn’t move it. We at first thought just about making it move properly. When there was improvement in the beginning, the initial positive signs, I personally thought it would take a year at least for a full recovery. But in a good clinic we have been able to get back [to the normal state] in just a few months”.

About their future plans, Shafidin said: “Right now both hands are working almost perfect. Seeing that Khabib’s rehab process was nearing its end, his manager Vladimir Hryunov took the control of situation and flew overseas to the States to meet Bob Arum. The most important thing is that we have a date set on April 12 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The most likely opponent for us is Jessie Vargas (23-0, 9 KOs), who is ranked #9 by the WBC at welterweight. It’s not a done deal yet but chances are very high [that we face Vargas next].

About his feelings on being a part of Manny Pacquiao’s PPV, Khabib said: “Actually, I’m not feeling anything special at the moment. When the event comes, when I arrive in America to see all of the community, fans, reporters, my opponent – then it can be different."

About training plans, Khabib said: “I’ll depart to the States two months before the fight. I intend to conduct a whole camp there. Maybe we shall spend three weeks in Albuquerque with our friend Rustam Habilov of the UFC, and then relocate closer to Vegas."

DONE...it really is that. fukking.simple.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody that thinks Floyd is ducking Manny is crazy. Manny obviously has some questions he needs to answer to the IRS, so with that in mind, now all the Floyd talks re-emerge. It would look much more plausible if Manny hadnt last to Bradley then gotten KOed. no one can seriously say Floyd fought Canelo, yet he is scared of Manny.

sn: keep in mind that #1 rank/contender is not the same as mandatory. WBC has that out as do other organizations. Although this has generally been a tactic employed by the IBF and sometimes WBO where they would give a #1 ranking then have a box-off for the mandatory....I wouldnt put it past the WBC to do the same thing. The WBC wants the Floyd-Manny fight but if they cant get it, then they will find a way to weasel out of stripping. If anything, they would make Floyd champion emeritus. The WBC has all types of dirty tricks. It just depends on how the teams wanna play it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
If Arum were smart, he'd force Mayweather's hand by having Manny opt to use his mandatory status for the WBC instead of the WBO. Rematch Timmy and Marquez and sap the last remaining amount of money you can get out of JMM crybaby ass and have Manny vs. #2 Luis Carlos Abregu (another TR fighter) for the vacant WBC title on the undercard...set the venue in Mexico and we talking.....

Provodnikov/Rios on there too :ohlawd:

and last but not least...

http://www.boxingscene.com/khabib-vs-jessie-vargas-play-pacquiaos-card--73056

DONE...it really is that. fukking.simple.

That would be a great PPV.............but this is TR we talking about:rudy:

Arum doesnt believe in undercards:snoop:

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
anybody that thinks Floyd is ducking Manny is crazy. Manny obviously has some questions he needs to answer to the IRS, so with that in mind, now all the Floyd talks re-emerge. It would look much more plausible if Manny hadnt last to Bradley then gotten KOed. no one can seriously say Floyd fought Canelo, yet he is scared of Manny.

sn: keep in mind that #1 rank/contender is not the same as mandatory. WBC has that out as do other organizations. Although this has generally been a tactic employed by the IBF and sometimes WBO where they would give a #1 ranking then have a box-off for the mandatory....I wouldnt put it past the WBC to do the same thing. The WBC wants the Floyd-Manny fight but if they cant get it, then they will find a way to weasel out of stripping. If anything, they would make Floyd champion emeritus. The WBC has all types of dirty tricks. It just depends on how the teams wanna play it.

The fact it's come this far and Floyd telling people "he don't need the belt" just makes it hard to believe Manny is the one ducking Floyd.
We all know Manny ain't scared of losing. And he now has tax issues so money won't be a problem. So now Floyd is back to pointing fingers at Arum. Meanwhile he thinks fighting Khan will sell. Haha

You and the whole world knows that Timmy got a gift.:comeon: