Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I will have to respectfully say I dont have much of an issue with Broner's chin. He was taking shots from a puncher at a weight he hasnt fully saturated in at yet. One reason he didnt react well in the beginning is because he was dry. Also, he was moving backwards with his hands down and his chin up. Once he warmed up he took the shots better. In the 8th round, he just got caught squared up. While he shouldnt make a habit of taking shots, I see his main issue with his KDs as being poor defense. He defense in that fight was amateurish as hell. He basically fights like that all the time but his bad habits cost him against a guy who could make him pay for those bad habits. So I am much more concerned with his technical flaws than his chin.
Dude was buzzed with the very first shot that landed, one has to question has he been hiding china with his shyt work rate , maybe he 's afraid to let his hands go because he knows his chin is brittle.....

Who knows Errol Spence truly ko'ed him in sparring, regardless his chin is suspect

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd be concerned bout ABs chin...besides the kds, Chino had that nikka on Jelly legs more then once...let's not forget people saying Chinos power wasn't the same since he moved up to 147

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No ass though:bryan:
:rudy:

melissa-st-vil.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'd be concerned bout ABs chin...besides the kds, Chino had that nikka on Jelly legs more then once...let's not forget people saying Chinos power wasn't the same since he moved up to 147
The very first grazing shot that fukking landed, he was buzzed

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had a jab and you got to work with Manny you were half way there to being a champ.I really did think that him and Jerm Taylor would of been a match made in heaven, as he had the tools that Manny had moulded before with other fighters

I remember the look on his face in the build up to Naz/MAB fight, he was jsut :snoop: at the whole fukkery of the training camp when he was bought in as an advisor to help Suarez another :rip:

Taylor was stuck in his ways. I still say he got outboxed by Spinks. Manny was going apechit in that corner. He knew Jermain didnt have the boxing skills to contend with Spinks so he told him to hit him on his arms if he could, it didnt matter just as long as he threw. Taylor is a good example of why AB may not leave Stafford. fighters are comfortable with guys they came up with and a lot of them dont want to be told what to do as far as training. No disrespect to him but Ozell Nelson is no trainer.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Judah buzzed Garcia while Paulie walked through Judah with no problems.

After #swiftset, nikkas thought Judah still had something in the tank....Paulie embarassed Judah in his very next fight and tossed him in the bushes:bryan:

Nothing but undeniable true facts.......get mad:manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judah buzzed Garcia while Paulie walked through Judah with no problems.

After #swiftset, nikkas thought Judah still had something in the tank....Paulie embarassed Judah in his very next fight and tossed him in the bushes:bryan:

Nothing but undeniable true facts.......get mad:manny:

umad v2. >
w6i7HUn.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she still fights, she last fought at the end of the summer

damn....I never understood why Roger laid hands on her though....he must've hit it before.........

unless he was trying to take it :demonic:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
shyt if Zab stunned Swifts Iron chin...I tremble to think what he'd do to ABs cracked china:russ:

Paulie won every single round against Zab easily
....Danny made Zab look like he still had some juice left:manny: