Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
damn....I never understood why Roger laid hands on her though....he must've hit it before.........

unless he was trying to take it :demonic:
It was his girlfriend at the time:heh:

Black chicks is :demonic: anyway, he actually had a boxer chick that could lay hands on his old ass......................

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was his girlfriend at the time:heh:

Black chicks is :demonic: anyway, he actually had a boxer chick that could lay hands on his old ass......................

ok, I never heard that or bothered to look deeper. I just remember reading it was a girl he was training....so I thought he laid hands on her cuz the bish wasnt following instructions :pachaha:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuriorkis Gamboa with Floyd Mayweather Sr.?
By Gabriel F. Cordero

Yuriorkis Gamboa has placed on his official Facebook page photos and a video of him training with famed trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. Some sources have said that there is a possibility that Gamboa could agree to be trained by Mayweather Sr., but there is nothing formal at this time.

:krs:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Taylor was stuck in his ways. I still say he got outboxed by Spinks. Manny was going apechit in that corner. He knew Jermain didnt have the boxing skills to contend with Spinks so he told him to hit him on his arms if he could, it didnt matter just as long as he threw. Taylor is a good example of why AB may not leave Stafford. fighters are comfortable with guys they came up with and a lot of them dont want to be told what to do as far as training. No disrespect to him but Ozell Nelson is no trainer.

Its like after the 2 B-Hop fights, Taylor was never the same and he won those 2. Cannot remember which one it was, but B-Hop left it too late to put the pressue on, I think it was from rd 9-10 that B-Hop started to come into the fight. I didnt like his performance vs Ouma and the Spinks fight was just :wtf: How the fukk you letting a 147 who got stopped by Judah 3 fights before out box you like that. Maybe he just found smaller your 5'8's & 5'9's guys just too awkward for him. I would of love to seen Khan work under Manny.

Look at Chad the amount of trainers hes had and before the last 2 fights/defeats he only had 1 loss before then and its like he had a new trainer every few fights. As they say you can led the horse to water but you cannot make them drink it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Taylor was stuck in his ways. I still say he got outboxed by Spinks. Manny was going apechit in that corner. He knew Jermain didnt have the boxing skills to contend with Spinks so he told him to hit him on his arms if he could, it didnt matter just as long as he threw. Taylor is a good example of why AB may not leave Stafford. fighters are comfortable with guys they came up with and a lot of them dont want to be told what to do as far as training. No disrespect to him but Ozell Nelson is no trainer.
Maybe Steward ruined Taylor like he ruined Hamed

See what happens when you leave your regular trainer people

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Judah buzzed Garcia while Paulie walked through Judah with no problems.

After #swiftset, nikkas thought Judah still had something in the tank....Paulie embarassed Judah in his very next fight and tossed him in the bushes:bryan:

Nothing but undeniable true facts.......get mad:manny:
Did you see Garcia crying like a bytch to the ref numerous times, how did Garcia react when 2 headbutts caused 2 cuts, did he try to quit like Broner.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like after the 2 B-Hop fights, Taylor was never the same and he won those 2. Cannot remember which one it was, but B-Hop left it too late to put the pressue on, I think it was from rd 9-10 that B-Hop started to come into the fight. I didnt like his performance vs Ouma and the Spinks fight was just :wtf: How the fukk you letting a 147 who got stopped by Judah 3 fights before out box you like that. Maybe he just found smaller your 5'8's & 5'9's guys just too awkward for him. I would of love to seen Khan work under Manny.

Look at Chad the amount of trainers hes had and before the last 2 fights/defeats he only had 1 loss before then and its like he had a new trainer every few fights. As they say you can led the horse to water but you cannot make them drink it

I thought he lost the B-Hop fights, especially the 2nd one. As far as Spinks being KOed by Zab.....Jermain wasnt as adept to fighting fast guys guys with boxing skill as Judah was. I picked Spinks to win that and still think he did. If I remember correctly they landed at about the same volume but Spinks was much busier.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Paulie won every single round against Zab easily
....Danny made Zab look like he still had some juice left:manny:

Or maybe it was a pissed off motivated Zabs last hoorah N even then he only won 3 RDS, was battered from pillar to post, dropped N had the coli screaming for the fight to be stopped :damn:

Maybe when Swift got hit with that uppercut with his back turned or headbutted N busted open...maybe he shoulda flopped around the ring like a dying Goldfish like a certain fresh fly flashy boxer:youngsabo:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Or maybe it was a pissed off motivated Zabs last hoorah N even then he only won 3 RDS, was battered from pillar to post, dropped N had the coli screaming for the fight to be stopped :damn:

Maybe when Swift got hit with that uppercut with his back turned or headbutted N busted open...maybe he shoulda flopped around the ring like a dying Goldfish like a certain fresh fly flashy boxer:youngsabo:
This......

Broner simply aint about that boxing life:pachaha:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Steward ruined Taylor like he ruined Hamed

See what happens when you leave your regular trainer people

HA! now thats a :troll: moment. Hamed wouldnt listen to a damn thing Steward said and Manny left the camp because of the sparring partners that Suarez selected. Suarez was a decent trainer but he didnt want to cross Naz. Naz was already too damn cocky and lazy by that time and thought he could do what he wanted. Thats why Barrera served him, because he wouldnt do anything Manny asked him to do for preparation. Taylor started getting beat after Steward.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas in here hyping this "no-ass" having bytch up, because of some fukking photoshop pics?:ufdup:

melissa-st-vil-6.jpg

Melissa_sexy_13.jpg

307169057.jpg

:camby:

bytch got no body in real life and yall in here going :noah: over some airbrushed/photoshopped pics. bytch is nothing to look at in real life.

Look at her lower body:scusthov:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
HA! now thats a :troll: moment. Hamed wouldnt listen to a damn thing Steward said and Manny left the camp because of the sparring partners that Suarez selected. Suarez was a decent trainer but he didnt want to cross Naz. Naz was already too damn cocky and lazy by that time and thought he could do what he wanted. Thats why Barrera served him, because he wouldnt do anything Manny asked him to do for preparation. Taylor started getting beat after Steward.
Look at this nikka here with the But but buts:whoa:

So Nas aint listen huh, because his training style didnt translate to his style; he was a come forward stalker, why the fukk are you trying to turn him into a boxer, when he is touching nikkas and having them fall out like a preacher..............................................

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas in here hyping this "no-ass" having bytch up, because of some fukking photoshop pics?:ufdup:

melissa-st-vil-6.jpg

Melissa_sexy_13.jpg

307169057.jpg

:camby:

bytch got no body in real life and yall in here going :noah: over some airbrushed/photoshopped pics. bytch is nothing to look at in real life.

Look at her lower body:scusthov:

:ohhh:

:patrice:

:whoa: