Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd is on some grown man chit these days. He has left that bad guy image behind. He is only about positivity now. He spit a lot of real in that interview. Its not that Roger and Sr are wrong. Each of them spit a lot of truth. You are just listening to 3 different perspectives and all of them were right in their own way.
It can be argued all the of them was saying Broner aint shyt, Jr was more subtle with it though...............:smugfavre:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have a problem with AB going with the Mayweather's as far as trainers....I just think he needs not only that but the whole entire team. I really think he needs to go back to 135 first though...he aint ready for 140/147.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont have a problem with AB going with the Mayweather's as far as trainers....I just think he needs not only that but the whole entire team. I really think he needs to go back to 135 first though...he aint ready for 140/147.
New trainer or not, which one is it:stopitslime:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New trainer or not, which one is it:stopitslime:

I NEVER said getting a new trainer was a bad idea. I said that is not his only issue or his main issue. I also said Stafford is a good trainer but maybe he cant reach AB mentally and skill wise he has taught him everything he knows and now its time to learn from someone else. He can still win fights with Stafford...but I gave a bunch of scenarios like Shane, Roy, Zab, etc....being trained by their dads or someone close to them their whole life. I am a student of boxing and I know you cant get everything from one trainer.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I NEVER said getting a new trainer was a bad idea. I said that is not his only issue or his main issue. I also said Stafford is a good trainer but maybe he cant reach AB mentally and skill wise he has taught him everything he knows and now its time to learn from someone else. He can still win fights with Stafford...but I gave a bunch of scenarios like Shane, Roy, Zab, etc....being trained by their dads or someone close to them their whole life. I am a student of boxing and I know you cant get everything from one trainer.
Were not shytting on the Mayweathers all yesterday, you cant have it both ways

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Floyd was jus trying to be on some look on the bright side shyt with AB...yea you got your ass beat, yes you looked like a bytch after the fight N yes social media is giving it to you no Vaseline... but at least you got paid for it :ld:

Lebron tried that shyt when the mavs took the heat soul in the finals...talking bout im still rich blah blah blah....it didnt go over well:sadbron:

N AB the last nikka need to be talking bout checks with his army of kids N his momma living in a fukking shack in the hood:steviej:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd was jus trying to be on some look on the bright side shyt with AB...yea you got your ass beat, yes you looked like a bytch after the fight N yes social media is giving it to you no Vaseline... but at least you got paid for it :ld:

Lebron tried that shyt when the mavs took the heat soul in the finals...talking bout im still rich blah blah blah....it didnt go over well:sadbron:

N AB the last nikka need to be talking bout checks with his army of kids N his momma living in a fukking shack in the hood:steviej:
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yuriorkis Gamboa with Floyd Mayweather Sr.?
By Gabriel F. Cordero

Yuriorkis Gamboa has placed on his official Facebook page photos and a video of him training with famed trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. Some sources have said that there is a possibility that Gamboa could agree to be trained by Mayweather Sr., but there is nothing formal at this time.

:mjpls:

If Broner does go back to 135, and faces FM Sr. trained, 50 cent promoted Gamboa............ :ohlawd:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner is still a bigger draw and name than anyone else under 154 but Floyd and Manny.

Y'all boxers are nobodies at the end of the day....#BandCamp is a million view fighter. Getting a million plus to fight the likes of Gavin Rees while yall fighters fighting for pennies on the dollar:smugfloyd:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner's training situation is simple

Stafford is a good coach. He is not a Yoel Judah (a kickboxer), he's an actual coach. If Broner is willing to listen to him & let him have full control, there's no reason he shouldn't stay. I get tired of trainers who get bashed because they are unknown. There's a lot of good unknown trainers out there who will never make a name for themselves because they never had that one fighter to take them to the next level.

If Broner wants to fight like Mayweather, he needs a new trainer. This is actually something Broner's team should really look at. Broner's popularity started growing when he started using the shoulder roll. He became a more entertaining fighter. The shoulder roll is aesthetically pleasing to watch. They were able to market him as the next Mayweather. He can still get more viewers. That style is what's hot at the moment. However, since he's made a name for himself one could argue he should just abandon it. Eddie Mustafa Muhammad said he should get rid of it all together.