Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
WYBjhuq.png

There's a catch 22 going on today breh:heh:

Floyd just dissed everybody going at AB, which happens to be mostly Floyd stans, and they dont know how to respond back:dead:

Floyd killed his stans, his dad, his uncle, and even defended Mike Stafford....and the Floyd Stans have been mighty quiet since this article was posted:wow:

I dont even have to say anything anymore, thanks to "Money" Mayweather. Just ask "where is your 7 figure paycheck?" :smugfloyd:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a catch 22 going on today breh:heh:

Floyd just dissed everybody going at AB, which happens to be mostly Floyd stans, and they dont know how to respond back:dead:

Floyd killed his stans, his dad, his uncle, and even defended Mike Stafford....and the Floyd Stans have been mighty quiet since this article was posted:wow:

I dont even have to say anything anymore, thanks to "Money" Mayweather. Just ask "where is your 7 figure paycheck?" :smugfloyd:

Axx4JLk.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of sparring partners....isnt Paul Spadafora still waiting to catch that "official" fade with Floyd:mjpls:

The legend is he was whooping on Lil Floyd in sparring:yeshrug:

not after he just lost he isnt...

Axx4JLk.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they dont:ufdup:

Or do they?:lupe:

My mind just went blank while I was typing my response:bryan:

they usually do. because they know them so well. Roy hadnt been close to losing a round til he tried one of those moves that Del Valle was familiar with from the gym and got KDed.

I remember Allan Green got knocked down and hurt bad by Donny McCrary and almost KTFO right after he KD McCrary.

mark 14:00

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Speaking of sparring partners....isnt Paul Spadafora still waiting to catch that "official" fade with Floyd:mjpls:

The legend is he was whooping on Lil Floyd in sparring:yeshrug:
Rumors are he's actually trying to get a Broner match:umad:

The nightmare doesn't end bytch boy:ahh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phucking Allan Green, still pissed he lost to Johnson in the Super Six.

Green had good skills but he lacked focus in just about every fight he had. He had some serious issues. Remember he kept looking at his feet against Miranda? It was always like his mind was somewhere else and he had poor defense.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Green had good skills but he lacked focus in just about every fight he had. He had some serious issues. Remember he kept looking at his feet against Miranda? It was always like his mind was somewhere else and he had poor defense.

Good power though, I was happy when he replaced Taylor.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me? Floyd specifically wanna know if yall hating on Broner made a 7 figure paycheck:smugfloyd:

Floyd is on some grown man chit these days. He has left that bad guy image behind. He is only about positivity now. He spit a lot of real in that interview. Its not that Roger and Sr are wrong. Each of them spit a lot of truth. You are just listening to 3 different perspectives and all of them were right in their own way.