Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ohhh:

:obama:

Im kinda feeling Arum on this... Pee Pee man finna take another L and Pac/Prov gonna be FOTY
Manny will get killed by that beast, I dont want this fight for Manny, his career will be ended, and this is what Arum wants, if Manny losses Manny can't even think of leaving TR at the end of next year, because there would be no point

Not to mention Prov used to spar Manny, he knows his tendencies, his pop, speed, and everything he has. Manny would be a complete fukking fool to take this match, Historically fighters always struggle with their sparring partners........

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Maybe Broner should let his management cherrypick.......................................:patrice:

A rematch with Maidana...:patrice:

Floyd and AB have the same management team. If Broner was cherry picking then so was Floyd:youngsabo:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
We're either gonna see Manny-Abregu for the vacated WBC with Marquez-Bradley II as the co-feature

or Manny-Bradley II with probably Mikey Garcia, Donaire or Rigondeaux as the co-feature

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
We're either gonna see Manny-Abregu for the vacated WBC with Marquez-Bradley II as the co-feature

or Manny-Bradley II with probably Mikey Garcia, Donaire or Rigondeaux as the co-feature

PPV Card I want:

Main Event - Manny vs Bradley II

Co-Main Event - Rigondeaux vs Donaire II

Undercard - Burns vs Crawford

:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd and AB have the same management team. If Broner was cherry picking then so was Floyd:youngsabo:
Add up the win lose record of Floyd's last ten opponents and calculate the win %, I'll wait..................... and thats facing world class talent not no Gavin rees and such

And slick shyt about the comment was that Paulie and Maidana was actually cherry picks they were the easiest touches available at WW, Floydie aint slick though

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Manny vs Bradley II

Rigondeaux vs Donaire II

Burns vs Crawford

:ohlawd:
Donaire don't want a rematch and he knows it, besides Rigo said he would only catch weight for Lomanchenko

Burns-Crawford is March 1st

Manny fighting in April against TBA

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You know damn well that's his little "everything is going ot be ok" pat on the back.

Floyd stans getting slapped around by their idol is :ohlawd:

I aint even responding to people anymore. Just asking Floyd's question....."where's your 7 figure paycheck?":smugbiden:

@synistr....breh, I need a :smugfloyd: smiley asap:heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Manny will get killed by that beast, I dont want this fight for Manny, his career will be ended, and this is what Arum wants, if Manny losses Manny can't even think of leaving TR at the end of next year, because there would be no point

Not to mention Prov used to spar Manny, he knows his tendencies, his pop, speed, and everything he has. Manny would be a complete fukking fool to take this match, Historically fighters always struggle with their sparring partners........

:smugfavre:
You concerned about his health too bruh?? :skip:
I guess Manny should play duck duck goose like Floyd then...

This Manny fukking Pacquiao you talking bout homie... nikka aint running from no sparring partner... talking bout he gon get killed..Are you stupid? :mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of sparring partners....isnt Paul Spadafora still waiting to catch that "official" fade with Floyd:mjpls:

The legend is he was whooping on Lil Floyd in sparring:yeshrug:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd stans getting slapped around by their idol is :ohlawd:

I aint even responding to people anymore. Just asking Floyd's question....."where's your 7 figure paycheck?":smugbiden:

@synistr....breh, I need a :smugfloyd: smiley asap:heh:

w6i7HUn.png