Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@Skip b has been saying Broner ain't shyt for some time now. Give him credit for his consistency.

I tend to agree somewhat. I think Broner is a good fighter but he has very obvious flaws and he's not a special talent even though he keeps getting promoted as such. I don't know how the fukk he got into top 10 pfp. Beating Demarco (only emphatic victory over a good fighter Broner's ever had) should not put you there.
Just good speed, below average power, questionable chin, no footwork, no fukking jab, dont feint, dont have a dfnese for feints.......................Broner simply aint shyt

His main problem goin forth is he's a man without a home too big for 135, and not built for this welterweight life 140-147, he is a come forward stalker, but 95% of his offense is predicated on counters, and 5% leading...... a man without a home. Now that his chin has been cracked he will fear leading even more, just a stupid ass walk forward fighter that take shots while throwing shyt..................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No one here aside from Newzz was saying Broner was great and even Newzz knew he had his flaws. If he makes the right changes he can still be a good fighter(at the lighter weights). In no way is a loss to Maidana at 147 putting him on bum status.
Your wrong:smugfavre:

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

SN: I aint calling nobdy out today though Im in the Christmas Spirit:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I didn't see anyone saying it :yeshrug:

For the most part all I saw were people saying he was talented but flawed. I didn't see anyone here on that "Next Floyd" wave the media was on.
Dont worry Im playing it cool cause Im about to take my ass home from work, and don't want the usual 50 notifications and nikkas forming coalitions like the superfriends jumping my ass acting like they really doing shyt cause I aint respond back.....

It will get :demonic: tomorrow though

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Its true breh nikkas was saying Broner would kill Swift N Thurman...Floyd was ducking him all types of mess :snoop:

Oh I know about the Thruman stuff I was the main one in here telling them :ufdup:

Saying he would beat another fighter and calling him "great...the next Mayweather etc" are two different things.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God you a fakkit lately:heh:

Erry sports athlete in erry sport had a trainer/ coach that brought them up

Who fukking cares:comeon:

We talking bout PROFESSIONAL trainers/coaches N Broners ain't shyt

A good professional trainer would had a game plan, would a had AB throw to the fukking body, a good trainer would had AB watch out for the fukking overhand right N left hook that landed erry time...a good trainer doesn't get yelled at by his fighter while he's getting the beats, a good trainer doesn't let his fighter act a damn fool in the ring

fukk I care about Stafford training some dusty ass kids and winning tournaments:bryan:

Like if AB didnt change trainers when he turned pro he wouldnt have success cuz Stafford the great wasnt there:aicmon:

I did say that I dont believe a fighter should stay with the same trainer and not fukk with anybody else. I referenced Devon and Cunningham...even though they are still together. That dont mean Cunningham aint good or Stafford for that matter...but thats you talking. So SRL needed Angelo Dundee to be successful....yeah right. Dundee was made the trainer for marketability purposes.

I dont know of any Cubans off the top of my head that didnt have boxing skill. Even Heavyweights like Garbey or JL Gonzalez. they got their skills from the amateur program and amateur trainers.

Broner and Warren aint dusty kids. Broner was a star and getting 7 figure paydays. Stafford will guide more fighters to championships. How many championships have people WON with FMsr? The guys that he had were all champions by the time he was training them. He wasnt even with Floyd when he won his first title was he? Building a stable of professional champions and stars makes you notable as well....and Stafford will do that. Not just piggyback off fighters who are already established.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you understand shyt about boxing, trainers usually have that one guy they translate with, so what if all Sr and Roger brought up was Mayweather, muthafukker that's Prettyboy Floyd a lock top 10 atg. If FM trainers are criticizing Floyds mini me he should shut the fukk up and listen, they all should shut the hell up.

This it's whats wrong with Broner his ass has been kissed to the moon and hasn't done shyt and hasn't looked that special vs average comp to boot.....

who else has Floyd Sr molded into an ATG? I'll wait....
so you think the Mayweathers training style can make Broner overcome all the boxing issues he has? lol......them nikkas just tryin to build their brand and have another star fighter in their camp. that nikka aint no Manny Steward or Eddie Futch...FOH. Stafford will be good in his own right because he will have his own stable of champions that will be made from his camp....not champions coming in. So I guess Jack Mosley is a great trainer too. So is Roy Sr. Bringing one guy up from infancy to world class is good, but can you do it with multiple fighters? I'mma be forced to start fukkin with #bandcamp now because I see the hate is becoming irrational.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stivern-Arreola II for WBC Title

The WBC Board of Governors has finished its voting procedure to determine the steps to fill the heavyweight world championship after Vitali Klitschko has been confirmed as WBC Emeritus Champion while he focuses on his political campaign for the presidency of Ukraine. It has been decided to order immediate free negotiations between #1 ranked contender and WBC Silver world champion Bermane Stiverne and #2 ranked contender and WBC International champion Chris Arreola for the vacant WBC heavyweight world championship. A series of fights will be ordered as final elimination bouts to confirm the two mandatory challengers for the division.

We have been informed that Stiverne is free to fight for the title despite any ongoing disagreements with DKP.

really hate that Stiverne didnt get his mandatory shot at Klit before he retired.