Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Between the comments that have come out from Broner and now this interview from his trainer it is crystal clear that they are all delusional as fukk and nothing is going to change with Broner. So all of his fans can look forward to more ass whippings coming down the pike for AB.

And from how Stafford is talking in that interview it is obvious that Broner's camp went to the commission about the Ariza in the corner video. Their whole crew is the definition of bytchmade.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On December 21st in Moscow, former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (56-8, 40KOs), 44-years-old, will take on 36-year-old Frenchman Zine Eddine Benmakhlouf (17-3-1, 8KOs). Jones, fighting in the cruiserweight division, says he doesn't have any plans to retire in the near future. Jones will return for the first time since the controversial June 2012 victory over Pawel Glazewski in Poland.

"I am delighted to be back in Russia. I hope to make history here again. I intend to win all of the titles. I'm back and I'm in good shape. I'm going to show some good boxing [in the ring]. I trained very well for this fight, because I'm always ready, I set out to win. I feel like I'm 27, 28-years-old, and I could box for 25 more years," Jones said.

:snoop:

almost convinced Roy has some damage somewhere. I really dont know whats up with him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Chris John Retires
Legendary former WBA featherweight champion Chris John (48-1-3, 22 KOs) just announced his retirement moments ago in Jakarta, Indonesia. The 34-year-old John lost his title and suffered his first defeat against Simpiwe Vetyeka on December 6 after making 18 successful title defenses in a championship run that lasted nearly a decade.

legendary :laff:..fukk outta here

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victor dresses and act's like a fakkit yes, but when he is focused he is no joke as a boxer

interested to see the Collazo fight and that will tell us if he is focused or not. I am not sure he has that hunger anymore. He's got a much bigger bank account now and the type of fighter he was, I question if he has that desire.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
almost convinced Roy has some damage somewhere. I really dont know whats up with him.
really. cause i'm convinced he's getting extorted. when he's commentating his observations & assessments are so on point and you just look at the tv like "the fukk"???....dude is droppin the knowledge and advice he needs to be taking himself. shyt just doesn't make sense. he's obviously all the way there. he knows damn well he has nothing left. dude gotta be in debt to some ruthless muthafukkers. its the only explanation.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Delusional ass nikkas

#sadcamp looking fukkin pathetic

Vicious headbutt:stopitslime:

Referee bias towards Chino:comeon:

If not for the knockdowns Broner wins:what:

nikka talking like he's a better trainer then the Mayweathers:snoop:
Like Broner wasn't getting his ass beat before the headbutt, but they are trying spin this for whatever reason....

Not to mention the butt hit him in the neck.....

Broner is done, dumb fighter dumb trainer

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between the comments that have come out from Broner and now this interview from his trainer it is crystal clear that they are all delusional as fukk and nothing is going to change with Broner. So all of his fans can look forward to more ass whippings coming down the pike for AB.

And from how Stafford is talking in that interview it is obvious that Broner's camp went to the commission about the Ariza in the corner video. Their whole crew is the definition of bytchmade.

you guys look at things one way. I am by no means a #bandcamp supporter. at the same time, a lot of things Stafford said has points. everything is an illusion and perception is reality. about the only thing he said in the interview that was outlandish was about Cole being biased towards Chino...if anything Cole was biased towards Broner.

I know Floyd Sr is a good trainer but Stafford has a lot of good points about him. Floyd Sr always had a big mouth and ran around tooting his own horn. As a trainer, he made his name because he was Floyd's daddy and thats how he parlayed his way into the spotlight. thats the only reason Oscar even hired him. Floyd always got established fighters. Like Guzman, Dawson, ODLH, etc....
he is important in making Floyd the fighter who he is but he didnt do it with nobody else. Same with Roger. Roger gained notoriety as a trainer due to Floyd. Then everybody just started coming to LV to train. Stafford is a good coach and he has good pedigree with fighters. If he wants to say he is better than the Mayweathers, thats not delusional because Floyd Jr was undefeated for a long time without Floyd Sr training him or in his corner. Not sure whats delusional about that. In a way, Floyd Sr is like Plies to me. He never had a hit without featuring someone who was already a star or established beside him. Does mean he cant train, but I am careful not to overrate trainers too.

He made a lot of points about the fans throwing stuff and the headbutt. That's a dirty move, whether Victor Ortiz did it or MM...same thing. Stafford was speaking a lot out of emotion though and a lot of stuff he was saying he was extreme with and giving worst case scenarios.

As far as the cheating allegations, if they did bring that to the commission, thats not bytchmade. If you were in his shoes and you thought it was something funny going on you wouldnt bring it up? thats not realistic breh. his job is to protect his fighter and make sure he got a fare shake. you cant be callin street on this chit sayin its a no snitch rules and such.

I can see where Stafford was attempting to go with the KDs but I dont believe he was cognizant of the actual cards. Had the fight been exactly the same minus the KDs, AB still wouldve lost by Majority Decision. So he doenst have a point there unless he assumes if Broner doesnt start off so bad the judges show bias in his favor and gives him more credit than he should have received because he was the star fighter. :manny:

All and all, what he said about AB being a kid is true. When I stop and think about it, I am old enough to be his daddy. Still, he has the wrong people in his ear and in his camp. He really needs a nigguh like me who is balanced from having had experience from the street level to the corporate level. Its hard to find nigguhz like that, I agree, either they are one or the other.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you guys look at things one way. I am by no means a #bandcamp supporter. at the same time, a lot of things Stafford said has points. everything is an illusion and perception is reality. about the only thing he said in the interview that was outlandish was about Cole being biased towards Chino...if anything Cole was biased towards Broner.

I know Floyd Sr is a good trainer but Stafford has a lot of good points about him. Floyd Sr always had a big mouth and ran around tooting his own horn. As a trainer, he made his name because he was Floyd's daddy and thats how he parlayed his way into the spotlight. thats the only reason Oscar even hired him. Floyd always got established fighters. Like Guzman, Dawson, ODLH, etc....
he is important in making Floyd the fighter who he is but he didnt do it with nobody else. Same with Roger. Roger gained notoriety as a trainer due to Floyd. Then everybody just started coming to LV to train. Stafford is a good coach and he has good pedigree with fighters. If he wants to say he is better than the Mayweathers, thats not delusional because Floyd Jr was undefeated for a long time without Floyd Sr training him or in his corner. Not sure whats delusional about that. In a way, Floyd Sr is like Plies to me. He never had a hit without featuring someone who was already a star or established beside him. Does mean he cant train, but I am careful not to overrate trainers too.

He made a lot of points about the fans throwing stuff and the headbutt. That's a dirty move, whether Victor Ortiz did it or MM...same thing. Stafford was speaking a lot out of emotion though and a lot of stuff he was saying he was extreme with and giving worst case scenarios.

As far as the cheating allegations, if they did bring that to the commission, thats not bytchmade. If you were in his shoes and you thought it was something funny going on you wouldnt bring it up? thats not realistic breh. his job is to protect his fighter and make sure he got a fare shake. you cant be callin street on this chit sayin its a no snitch rules and such.

I can see where Stafford was attempting to go with the KDs but I dont believe he was cognizant of the actual cards. Had the fight been exactly the same minus the KDs, AB still wouldve lost by Majority Decision. So he doenst have a point there unless he assumes if Broner doesnt start off so bad the judges show bias in his favor and gives him more credit than he should have received because he was the star fighter. :manny:

All and all, what he said about AB being a kid is true. When I stop and think about it, I am old enough to be his daddy. Still, he has the wrong people in his ear and in his camp. He really needs a nigguh like me who is balanced from having had experience from the street level to the corporate level. Its hard to find nigguhz like that, I agree, either they are one or the other.
You my dude but...............:pacspit:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Broner wasn't getting his ass beat before the headbutt, but they are trying spin this for whatever reason....

Not to mention the butt hit him in the neck.....

Broner is done, dumb fighter dumb trainer

if its your fighter you try and spin it to.....so dont act like you wouldnt. :mjpls: Stafford is playing his hand. If Chino doesnt butt then that doesnt give him that card to play. If nothing looks suspicious in the corner then Broner has not a leg to stand on. Not to mention controversy sells.

its funny how people said Floyd was dirty and got a cheap win over Victor, almost ignoring the fact of the intentional butt. I didnt see anything wrong with what Floyd did, but even if I did.....Victor cant really say shyt after he tried to take the fight to the street.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if its your fighter you try and spin it to.....so dont act like you wouldnt. :mjpls: Stafford is playing his hand. If Chino doesnt butt then that doesnt give him that card to play. If nothing looks suspicious in the corner then Broner has not a leg to stand on. Not to mention controversy sells.

its funny how people said Floyd was dirty and got a cheap win over Victor, almost ignoring the fact of the intentional butt. I didnt see anything wrong with what Floyd did, but even if I did.....Victor cant really say shyt after he tried to take the fight to the street.
Broner was being dirty the whole damn night, sticking elbows in Maidana neck right in front of the ref and camera with no fukks given, the pushes the holding because it was his bytch ass doing the holding and not Maidana.

And miss me with the intentional butt shyt, I hear nobody bytching about the dirty hook after the bell

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
legendary :laff:..fukk outta here

real talk, he is legendary over there and it is probably that he gets in the HOF off of sheer quantity and longevity. he only came to the states a couple of times and his overall opposition was weak.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner was being dirty the whole damn night, sticking elbows in Maidana neck right in front of the ref and camera with no fukks given, the pushes the holding because it was his bytch ass doing the holding and not Maidana.

And miss me with the intentional butt shyt, I hear nobody bytching about the dirty hook after the bell

I did. it was a dirty shot. I said in the above post that Cole was biased towards AB. He gave AB all kinds of breaks for the holding and chit. but thats a B-Hop joint...if the ref allows you to get away with it... :manny: