Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
On December 21st in Moscow, former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (56-8, 40KOs), 44-years-old, will take on 36-year-old Frenchman Zine Eddine Benmakhlouf (17-3-1, 8KOs). Jones, fighting in the cruiserweight division, says he doesn't have any plans to retire in the near future. Jones will return for the first time since the controversial June 2012 victory over Pawel Glazewski in Poland.

"I am delighted to be back in Russia. I hope to make history here again. I intend to win all of the titles. I'm back and I'm in good shape. I'm going to show some good boxing [in the ring]. I trained very well for this fight, because I'm always ready, I set out to win. I feel like I'm 27, 28-years-old, and I could box for 25 more years," Jones said.

:snoop:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
On December 21st in Moscow, former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. (56-8, 40KOs), 44-years-old, will take on 36-year-old Frenchman Zine Eddine Benmakhlouf (17-3-1, 8KOs). Jones, fighting in the cruiserweight division, says he doesn't have any plans to retire in the near future. Jones will return for the first time since the controversial June 2012 victory over Pawel Glazewski in Poland.

"I am delighted to be back in Russia. I hope to make history here again. I intend to win all of the titles. I'm back and I'm in good shape. I'm going to show some good boxing [in the ring]. I trained very well for this fight, because I'm always ready, I set out to win. I feel like I'm 27, 28-years-old, and I could box for 25 more years," Jones said.

:snoop:
Stop Roy, just stop :snoop:

I guess he had a change of heart. I remember when he was on First Take a couple years ago, he said he was gonna have a couple fights at Cruiserweight, and he's done. He also said he wanted to go back up to HW and fight one of the Klitschko bros, but people had to talk him out of it because they didn't wanna see him get seriously hurt :russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
#BandCamp still running The Ring:blessed:
you know I'm down with #BandCamp and will rep for AB. But he's gotta step it up man, start taking this shyt seriously. @SuikodenII I don't see Berto in Broner. Broner has ring IQ he just needs to bust his ass in camp

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you know I'm down with #BandCamp and will rep for AB. But he's gotta step it up man, start taking this shyt seriously. @SuikodenII I don't see Berto in Broner. Broner has ring IQ he just needs to bust his ass in camp

At this point all we can do is wait and see:manny:

I got full confidence in him though

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
his careers really over dog :laff:

edit: THEY DONT EVEN GOT THIS nikka ON SHOWTIME HE ON FOX SPORTS

:dead: :dead:

UB1eV.gif