Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
[quote="patscorpio, post: 6623361, member: quite well then just fades inyo esp watching freitas try numerous times to stall with his mouthpiece after getting hit with some shyt from diego before finally saying fukk it and quitting lol[/quote]
Popo always starts off well, cuts the ring quite well then fades into bolivan, lol.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Popo burned up too much energy doing all that running around in his fights. That Barrios fight was epic though. Matter of fact that whole card was dope. I remember Teddy Reid going to war with somebody and almost getting put on Judah legs during the fight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Popo burned up too much energy doing all that running around in his fights. That Barrios fight was epic though. Matter of fact that whole card was dope. I remember Teddy Reid going to war with somebody and almost getting put on Judah legs during the fight.

"Judah legs":russ:

That first knockdown by Maidana on Broner put Broner on Judah legs for a second too:to:

He recovered quick though:birdman:

#BandCamp

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
when was teddy reid never not on Judah legs :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
"Judah legs":russ:

That first knockdown by Maidana on Broner put Broner on Judah legs for a second too:to:

He recovered quick though:birdman:

#BandCamp

Yeah Teddy Reid always been chinny breh. Hell, I heard Zab knocked him out cold during sparring with headgear on.

As for Broner, I don't think his chin is bad. He was dropped and hurt by a shot he misjudged while moving backward. I don't think cats should question his heart since he got up and fought back. nikkas say Khan got heart, but usually when he's dropped he gets up and keeps getting tagged and hurt or he starts running around like its a damn skating rink.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adrien Broner was a draw.
:jawalrus:
He had that whole people wanted to see him lose thing going for him and he doesn't have that anymore.

And am I the only one who was thinking that someone hacked @synister because his posting got crazy aggressive and gully in the last couple pages. He is sounding really shot out over this non-controversy with Ariza.

sorry breh...I get passionate over certain things and this chit dont look kosher. I may be wrong and thats fine. thats not what I go in about. I go in when someone implies that there is nothing to see or to look into further. like oh, it looked perfectly fine to me. this is why we have the court of opinion. I could be as wrong as two left shoes my nig....but its a couple of posters here that if you say anything about their "guys" they feel compelled to defend them to the point that any other opinion is absurdity like nig just out here 730. FOH with that. if there is absolutely nothing to see as far as Manny's taxes or Ariza, then why are we having these convos? Not one of us saw Floyd choke out his baby mom, but if it was alleged, it has to be looked into. Some Floyd stans would prob dismiss that as him being set-up. I aint that much of a fan of none of these dudes.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

I believe this was the reid fight youre talking about on the barrios-freitas undercard

at one point...when Reid was at 140...he was the most shredded fighter I had ever seen. that pic of Lamont Peterson was nothing compared to what Reid looked like. he was one of my favorite fighters too. not extremely skilled but always exciting.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
-Has Rios stated anything since failing his post fight drug test?

-Has anyone heard anything from Mike Jones from Philly since Bailey KO'd him?

-Is Yuriokis Gamboa still fighting this Saturday?

They shytting on Vada

Rios said Mikey N Chino took the same exact shyt N they weren't dirty N he passed the china after fight piss test

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

iObzznX2xz9oL.gif

We building up Porter, his defense and footwork are still ass.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
sorry breh...I get passionate over certain things and this chit dont look kosher. I may be wrong and thats fine. thats not what I go in about. I go in when someone implies that there is nothing to see or to look into further. like oh, it looked perfectly fine to me. this is why we have the court of opinion. I could be as wrong as two left shoes my nig....but its a couple of posters here that if you say anything about their "guys" they feel compelled to defend them to the point that any other opinion is absurdity like nig just out here 730. FOH with that. if there is absolutely nothing to see as far as Manny's taxes or Ariza, then why are we having these convos? Not one of us saw Floyd choke out his baby mom, but if it was alleged, it has to be looked into. Some Floyd stans would prob dismiss that as him being set-up. I aint that much of a fan of none of these dudes.

:birdman:

Nah nikka theres a differrence...

Floyd plead guilty and did time for beating his baby mamma, and already had a record of being involved with domestic abuse...

With Manny, nikkas spreading a bunch of halftruths, baseless conspiracies, speculations, and heresay talking bout this person robbing Pac.. that person robbing Pac.. none of yall know shyt... trying to spread speculations as facts :scusthov:
Not even saying there's nothing to see... obviously something is going on with how pac is handling his taxes, but thats all we know until more facts come out nikkas can cut out all the reaching though :camby: