Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lol the only thing that could throw shade on that 12th round is AB's best punch of the fight which came CLEARLY after the bell in the 11th
sn re-watching the fight, #BandCamp needs to get in the gym and get STRONGER. Yea Adrian punches hard at 147 but he isn't close to being strong enough. Shane (who FMJ bullied all over the ring) would be tossing AB from pillar to post. AB needs to get stronger and technically better in the clinch and the pocket

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the only thing that could throw shade on that 12th round is AB's best punch of the fight which came CLEARLY after the bell in the 11th
sn re-watching the fight, #BandCamp needs to get in the gym and get STRONGER. Yea Adrian punches hard at 147 but he isn't close to being strong enough. Shane (who FMJ bullied all over the ring) would be tossing AB from pillar to post. AB needs to get stronger and technically better in the clinch and the pocket

you talkin bout his physical strength? he may not be as strong as some welters but I think he is pretty strong. he dealt with MM strength well. he punches decent too at WW I guess. problem is...he has really bad defensive habits. stuff he could get away with when fighting smaller guys. his lack of head movement disturbed me. I know he wants an immediate rematch but he has to overhaul a lot and have a good game plan and stick with it to reverse the outcome.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
then why was he pushing his hand away? not once then twice. u stfu.

I dont give a damn if this nigguh breath smelled like 2 lbs of camel shyt and rotten tuna fish. NOTHING is allowed in that corner but water. if you wanna give him a breath mint, wait til after the fight. he didnt have to prep that gauze/napkin that much then fold it only to wipe where he unfolded. uza fool. if he only appeared to be blowing the guy's nose then why is there all the fuss about this? I didnt call the TAC and tell them to check it out. I'm done with you for now...but even if they say nothing was going on....this fight is always gonna be controversial. its Pryor vs Arguello all over again.

Ima fool for using my eyes N clearly seeing Chino having to blow his nose

Ima fool for looking at all the evidence N HD videos that came out disputing the initial BS accusations

Yet you don't even have an idea what Ariza was "giving" Chino...a magic pill that works in seconds :russ:

Nice so even if nothing is found wrong you still goin believe what you want to believe N you have the nerve to shyt on @Black_Jesus N @Skip b :stopitslime:

You posed to be triple OG N you acting like a new nikka bytch:camby:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
you talkin bout his physical strength? he may not be as strong as some welters but I think he is pretty strong. he dealt with MM strength well. he punches decent too at WW I guess. problem is...he has really bad defensive habits. stuff he could get away with when fighting smaller guys. his lack of head movement disturbed me. I know he wants an immediate rematch but he has to overhaul a lot and have a good game plan and stick with it to reverse the outcome.
Yea his physical strength. I believe the only reason he was able to push Maidana around is because he was literally Khan pushing Chino around the ring. Another side note that check hook that floyd been blazin ninjas with--AB throws the same punch and it didn't move Chino once. He needs to improve his technique on those short quick punches or he's gonna be lost.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Paulie/Alexander
...not a bad fight...I notice The Ghost seems to get left out of the equation...and Danny is indecisive, but sounds like he wants to stay at 140 for another fight or two but Guerrero/Alexander sounds a bit better

Paulie I'd match up against Broner again if Broner is staying at 147, or, I'd have him just wait for a better fight.

Jesus Soto Karass/Randall Bailey would be a dope contest as well, somebody would get KTFO :whew:
So would Josesito Lopez/Pablo Cesar Cano, another sleeper with "slugfest" written all over it :whew:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima fool for using my eyes N clearly seeing Chino having to blow his nose

Ima fool for looking at all the evidence N HD videos that came out disputing the initial BS accusations

Yet you don't even have an idea what Ariza was "giving" Chino...a magic pill that works in seconds :russ:

Nice so even if nothing is found wrong you still goin believe what you want to believe N you have the nerve to shyt on @Black_Jesus N @Skip b :stopitslime:

You posed to be triple OG N you acting like a new nikka bytch:camby:

you are so entrenched on this pill working in seconds. it doesnt matter if it doesnt work at all. thats not the issue. breh....NOTHING is allowed in the corner but water. why you cant get that through your head beats the fukk outta me. if they find out it was more than WATER in that corner....then nothing else matters. they aint tryin to hear not "bu bu but..." afterwards. :rudy: like I said....it could be a tic tac...but somebody is gonna have some explainin to do.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
...not a bad fight...I notice The Ghost seems to get left out of the equation...and Danny is indecisive, but sounds like he wants to stay at 140 for another fight or two but Guerrero/Alexander sounds a bit better

Paulie I'd match up against Broner again if Broner is staying at 147, or, I'd have him just wait for a better fight.

Jesus Soto Karass/Randall Bailey would be a dope contest as well, somebody would get KTFO :whew:
So would Josesito Lopez/Pablo Cesar Cano, another sleeper with "slugfest" written all over it :whew:
man I forgot all about Ghost he took that floyd perfect game to heart :heh:
Guerrero/Thurman would be a GREAT fight
JSK Josesito PCC GB's stable at 147 :blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I wonder if Ghost would turn down a Thurman fight if proposed to him again :usure:

:lolbron:
probably--but in rwality he shouldn't. I had that short fukker and JSK ahead on the cards before the KO's

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
thinking about it, Josesito or JSK/Broner would both be good ass fights. Or even better Josesito/JSK