Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Just waiting for the results:shaq:

#BandCamp
No matter what happens, Broner can't pass that by as anything but a loss. Dude got his ass handed to him. Ariza is a scumbag and needs to be run out of boxing, but Maidana whooped Broner's ass legit.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Listen lil bro Thurman is a 154 fighter hiding at WW, because he has china in his jaw

Simply walk him down he leans straight back and dont use his feet, sit in the pocket and blast away

Thurman aight and getting better but he's flawed I felt he was losing both of his last 2 matches before the KO..... It's time for thurman to face a true live body

SN: Thurman appears bigger than he is, a longfighter with short reach, he could be boxed
No one going to jump on this, or just figuring it's typicall Skip fukkery?!
The Chavez fight was closer but he was still winning and he was kicking Karass' ass. Not sure how one could think he was losing.
Still don't know why someone would think Thurman has a weak chin. He got hit with great punches by Soto Karass and Chavez and looked fine...the bigger problem is his defense needs to tighten up...but so far his chin looks absolutely fine.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
No matter what happens, Broner can't pass that by as anything but a loss. Dude got his ass handed to him. Ariza is a scumbag and needs to be run out of boxing, but Maidana whooped Broner's ass legit.

If the corner cheated. .....the corner cheated.

It's amazing that yall, if we find out ariza did cheat, condone it bc it happened before the final round. Cheating is cheating:what:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ariza stay making em feel some type of way :jawalrus:

nicolassarkozylaughing.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Has Rios stated anything since failing his post fight drug test?

-Has anyone heard anything from Mike Jones from Philly since Bailey KO'd him?

-Is Yuriokis Gamboa still fighting this Saturday?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I aint disappear nigguh, I got chit to do. Whether its inconclusive or not, the fact that we are even discussing this chit is a PROBLEM. people aint blind my dude. you talmbout some fukkin gauze. FOH. why would you fold gauze then open it up over the dude's mouth and nose from the same place you folded the chit.

I just wanted u to get yo bytch ass in here and explain why its a formal investigation if the chit didnt look improper. I gives no fukks about TAC. I dont want the chit overturned. I told nigguz that Broner was lucky to get past Paulie.

as I have stated....Chino beat the brakes off Broner from round 1. HE DIDNT NEED TO CHEAT TO BEAT BRONER!
now he comes away with a tainted victory (or maybe worse) just for fukkin with that clown Ariza. betcha he fires that chump.
now a shadow is cast over a legitimate win all because of this sucka who every time there is some controversy he gotta be in the mix.

no matter what the findings are.....team Maidana :ufdup:

@Newzz your boy AB gonna be back like
VazvX6c.png
Just waiting for the results:shaq:

#BandCamp

both you fakkits can keep waiting
isWpjnkbjxrxp.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Adrien Broner is a draw:manny:
Adrien Broner was a draw.
:jawalrus:
He had that whole people wanted to see him lose thing going for him and he doesn't have that anymore.

And am I the only one who was thinking that someone hacked @synister because his posting got crazy aggressive and gully in the last couple pages. He is sounding really shot out over this non-controversy with Ariza.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Chico was my dude :sadcam:

I still to this day can't watch his fights with Castillo :sadbron:

i can watch the castillo fights...well not the second one because that one was bullshyt..but the hardest fight of his to watch is the clottey fight...diego was shot to pieces and in a division he had no business being in and it showed...sad fight to watch

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
A motorcycle took away my former favorite fighter Paul Williams:to:

Ride motorcycles when you are an elite boxer brehs:sadcam:

real talk man...my nikka Punisher going down had me :to::sadbron:...he was going to be first to expose Canelo for what he was and punish that nikka to his first loss...he has been pretty quiet lately...i hope he does regain his ability to walk again..if possible maybe a return to the ring