Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:wow: bytch nikka never dissapoints :skip:
Win or loss n Manny got his ass beat, the same as with Broner vs De Leon, and Malinaggi, thats the point I was trying to convey in the og post I made this morning, but didnt have the time since Im whipping your ass Maidana style from thread to thread

Why even bring up the lock ATG Manny cause your boy got beat from pillar to post, jaw broke and embarrass in every single facet..................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how is cotto "not ready"? three round blowout and 1 fight in a year? if he officially declined canelo this can only mean... cotto vs martinez :smugbiden:

Lara and Molina :heh: good boxers but they dont deserve to get an audience.. thats right I said it
Sergio aint ready, why move for Canelo when Canelo needs him, Cotto wont make a decision until Jan-Feb

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how is cotto "not ready"? three round blowout and 1 fight in a year? if he officially declined canelo this can only mean... cotto vs martinez :smugbiden:

Lara and Molina :heh: good boxers but they dont deserve to get an audience.. thats right I said it

molina-lara 1 was a good fight..which is kinda odd considering their styles :patrice: so i dont mind the rematch..im just not sure it should be a co main event on any ppv..it gives lara the chance to shut up the critics that say he got a gift in that first fight (which he most certainly did IMO lol)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Win or loss n Manny got his ass beat, the same as with Broner vs De Leon, and Malinaggi, thats the point I was trying to convey in the og post I made this morning, but didnt have the time since Im whipping your ass Maidana style from thread to thread

Why even bring up the lock ATG Manny cause your boy got beat from pillar to post, jaw broke and embarrass in every single facet..................

:pachaha: my point is that your two points contradict each other... How you gonna knock manny for struggling or losing against a fighter who you knocking for blatently cheating you silly as nikka... do you think when you post :what:

And since when did Broner become my boy :dahell: :camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:pachaha: my point is that your two points contradict each other... How you gonna knock manny for struggling or losing against a fighter who you knocking for blatently cheating you silly as nikka... do you think when you post :what:
One is a moral stance, and one is reality, I give JMM little credit for his 3rd and 4th matches for hiring a roid chemist, it doesnt mean Manny didnt get his ass beat then later slept:umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Be mad your Floydie would never fight Broner argument is moot:umad:

Aliases got to alias though....:mjpls:

Im just glad Floydie can cut out this best friends for life charade he got going on with AB shyt is disgusting :scusthov:

:umad: act like this nikka Floydie wasnt calling AB the future of boxing... acting like this nikka had next :bryan:

All this shyt was a floyd duck tactic :snoop:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Yep. Reports that Cotto vs Martinez negotiations are under way. Sounds like Martinez is down, but Cotto is working on some "extra considerations" since he is a free agent. Cotto not ready for Canelo yet, oh Richard Schaefer :comeon:.
Lara is the most deserving and best fight...but sounds like GB isn't interesting because it isn't a draw for PPV numbers, so Angulo is the favorite.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im just glad Floydie can cut out this best friends for life charade he got going on with AB shyt is disgusting :scusthov:

:umad: act like this nikka Floydie wasnt calling AB the future of boxing... acting like this nikka had next :bryan:

I never thought about that.

Floyd was playing chess just in case AB really was gonna run through everybody:ohhh:

Oh well, AB will be back

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One is a moral stance, and one is reality, I give JMM little credit for his 3rd and 4th matches for hiring a roid chemist, it doesnt mean Manny didnt get his ass beat then later slept:umad:

If you dont respect the win, why give credit for the win... you're confusing me right now skip... you should make your stance on nikkas you accuse of cheating right now

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

How was that a duck tactic breh, by the time Broner would have run through everyone Floyd would have been 40+ man. :beli:

I think Uncle Al saw potential in Broner and asked Floyd to help him learn the ins and outs of the game.

I was never a part of the "Floyd is ducking" brigade but shyt is getting a bit ridiculous now. How you just gonna tell a another man he can have your title and not fight him? :scusthov: