Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
How was that a duck tactic breh, by the time Broner would have run through everyone Floyd would have been 40+ man. :beli:

I think Uncle Al saw potential in Broner and asked Floyd to help him learn the ins and outs of the game.

I was never a part of the "Floyd is ducking" brigade but shyt is getting a bit ridiculous now. How you just gonna tell a another man he can have your title and not fight him? :scusthov:

What you talking boutKrack?:wtb:

If Broner would've dominated Maidana he would be one fight away from Floydie..IF THAT.... especially judging by how floydie now finna jump in the ring with the undeserving
amir khan or nikkas like Ghost and Ortiz...
Floyd manipulated this nikka into talking about he would never fight him... not out of fear of losing but because thats "my big brother"...

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I have to imagine Floyd was trying setting up a fight with Broner in the long run. He was helping the hype of Broner and trying to make him a name. Floyd could talk about not fighting each other (drawing more attention), Broner's profile would raise, and then everyone would be clamoring for them to fight. Floyd could then make the fight - know all Broner's weaknesses - and then eat heavy :eat:, all the while having Broner be the heel and Floyd can be the one everyone is rooting for. :lawd:

Just a theory..................but I definitely could see it.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What you talking Krack?:wtb:

If Broner would've dominated Maidana he would be one fight away from Floydie..IF THAT.... especially judging by how floydie now finna jump in the ring with the undeserving
amir khan or nikkas like Ghost and Ortiz...
Floyd manipulated this nikka into talking about he would never fight him... not out of fear of losing but because thats "my big brother"...

I need names, Floyd was using Broner to duck who?

Maidana :camby:

Paulie :camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what: MaiDONa is a beast now because of his new trainer :what:
Lets not act like he had a whole style change ala Hatton post Mayweather, maybe Miadana simply is finally into his prime and optimum weight, he's only 30. And also did Maidana use his Garcia style or his past mauling style................

I agree with you on Maidana also but to yall Broner sympathizers thinking Broner will be completely re ramped with a new trainer, it doesnt happen like that 95% of the time, a fighters stripes are they stripes, because once a fighter gets exposed to that magnitude, other fighters will have that added mental edge in the ring for example Khan, everybody dont even care D they try to take his head off. Broner will face this going forth............

His chin is so shyt I cant assess him going forward, the first grazing shot buzzed him, and although Maidana was 162 he's a career lww he's the small Welter......................................At 135 a trainer helps maybe but at 140-147 Broner's still food.............

Paulie should have slapped the fear of God into Broner to get focus and hire a new trainer, being that he stroll in the Mayweather camp when he wants and the Sr has been begging to train him years, I feel Broner dont want that he simply can't deal with how hard the Mayweathers train, he aint mentally built or ready, he will never be the latter; I mean you got your ass whipped and you are still trying to sound like a Floyd clone and is talking about parties n such

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How was that a duck tactic breh, by the time Broner would have run through everyone Floyd would have been 40+ man. :beli:

I think Uncle Al saw potential in Broner and asked Floyd to help him learn the ins and outs of the game.

I was never a part of the "Floyd is ducking" brigade but shyt is getting a bit ridiculous now. How you just gonna tell a another man he can have your title and not fight him? :scusthov:

word. I m disgusted breh. At least offer him 15 mil for the fight and tell him you will dictate the terms just to break him down mentally cuz he needs you now, but vacating a title is a bytch move. Dead ass. I can't condone this move. I m a boxing fan and I wanna see Floyd fight Pac just for once. Damn it :damn:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
word. I m disgusted breh. At least offer him 15 mil for the fight and tell him you will dictate the terms just to break him down mentally cuz he needs you now, but vacating a title is a bytch move. Dead ass. I can't condone this move. I m a boxing fan and I wanna see Floyd fight Pac just for once. Damn it :damn:
This is posturing Floyd is not the one 68 million in debt, why not see how low Manny will stoop, it aint like Manny aint planning to fight in Apr anyway, so entertaining the foolish talk will only make him look bad in the long run...................

Why should Floyd throw Manny a 15 million dollar Bone and kiss his ass when Manny took Mayweather to court and sued him. Manny wants the match he'll have to denounce Arum and kiss Mayweathers ring....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dude im saying he faked a friendship with broner to duck broner... broner didnt realize it though... just my theory

Al haymon requested floyd to help his so called future ppv star by cosigning him, remember the broner rocking the free floyd shirt? Haymon's idea, he tried to do it berto..

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dude im saying he faked a friendship with broner to duck broner... broner didnt realize it though... just my theory

:beli:

Yup there is no excuse for it, Pacman will take the L in negotiations now so just make the fight. I gave Floyd the benefit of the doubt before but there is no excuse now.