Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is posturing Floyd is not the one 68 million in debt, why not see how low Manny will stoop, it aint like Manny aint planning to fight in Apr anyway, so entertaining the foolish talk will only make him look bad in the long run...................

Why should Floyd throw Manny a 15 million dollar Bone and kiss his ass when Manny took Mayweather to court and sued him. Manny wants the match he'll have to denounce Arum and kiss Mayweathers ring....

nah man. I don't care and neither should you ? Floyd gave Canelo 20 mil right ? He ended up making 50+ mil that fight. What is 15 mil if u gonna make 100+ mil ? people wanna see that fight. Give it to them at least. Manny is begging for the fight now cuz we all know he needs it. At least before he could duck. Now he cannot duck and neither can Arum cuz they know Manny won't make that much money in 3 fights combined. Corner them and extort them. Also, Manny would be drug tested which was an issue. It doesn't matter if he sued Floyd. Floyd can flip it on him and say he's gonna whoop his ass for that punk move. I would never give u p my belt just cuz I won't fight a certain guy.

GIVE US THE DAMN FIGHT!!!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm pretty sure Floyd saw all the negatives of AB before any of us brought it up

What exactly would he have been scary of :pachaha:

That's why I say that fool ain't no damn boxing fan. Why would Floyd be shook of AB ? Floyd could throw 10 punches per rd and still beat AB easily with movenment, hand speed and defense

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to imagine Floyd was trying setting up a fight with Broner in the long run. He was helping the hype of Broner and trying to make him a name. Floyd could talk about not fighting each other (drawing more attention), Broner's profile would raise, and then everyone would be clamoring for them to fight. Floyd could then make the fight - know all Broner's weaknesses - and then eat heavy :eat:, all the while having Broner be the heel and Floyd can be the one everyone is rooting for. :lawd:

Just a theory..................but I definitely could see it.

I always felt like that was the plan:manny:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
993471_10201773781318839_2122440910_n.jpg

:deadmanny::heh::dead::krs:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd's most 1 sided victory was either over Corrales or Gatti:ufdup:
Nope Baldomir was he couldnt even touch him just pure toying with a opponent, one round just left hooks roll dodge left hook rinse repeat, the next round all counter uppercuts, the next round all straight rights......

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nope Baldomir was he couldnt even touch him just pure toying with a opponent, one round just left hooks roll dodge left hook rinse repeat, the next round all counter uppercuts, the next round all straight rights......

Breh Corrales>>>Baldomir

That alone makes Floyd beating Chico the way he did more impressive. Damn I hadn't thought about Corrales in mad long his death actually had me a bit :to: when it happened. A friend of mine had just passed away like a few months before Chico on a motorcycle as well.

Those vehicles are demonic brehs :to:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He ran from Baldomir......he beat the HELL out of Arturo Gatti.

Floyd's never did another opponent prior to or after as bad as he did Gatti. Only person that came close to taking that type of abuse from Floyd was Floyd's baby momma and Corrales:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh Corrales>>>Baldomir

That alone makes Floyd beating Chico the way he did more impressive. Damn I hadn't thought about Corrales in mad long his death actually had me a bit :to: when it happened. A friend of mine had just passed away like a few months before Chico on a motorcycle as well.

Maybe for the opponent name, the Baldomir fight was sheer dominance, the Corrales fight was more so of a destruction of an opponent

It can be argued that NDOU is his best match also

The Chico fight my heart was fluttering the whole damn night until like kd 3, memories............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He ran from Baldomir......he beat the HELL out of Arturo Gatti.
Floyd's never did another opponent prior to or after as bad as he did Gatti. Only person that came close to taking that type of abuse from Floyd was Floyd's baby momma:yeshrug:
Watch the NDou fight and shut the fukk up:birdman:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Breh Corrales>>>Baldomir

Chico was my dude :sadcam:

I still to this day can't watch his fights with Castillo :sadbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh Corrales>>>Baldomir

A motorcycle took away my former favorite fighter Paul Williams:to:

Ride motorcycles when you are an elite boxer brehs:sadcam: