Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im rewatchin valero demarco and man valeros wife was so fine..:noah:

fukk you valero u crazy piece of shyt:sadbron:

6y2i3o.png

Dude would have been a superstar by now

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/lucas-matthysse-back-title-hunt-march-april--72828

By Elisinio Castillo

According to Mario Arano, who co-promotes junior welterweight contender Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs) with Golden Boy Promotions, his fighter is coming back on a date in late March or early April. Matthysse suffered a twelve round decision loss to WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After a return fight in the first half of 2014, Arano expects Matthysse to reclaim a world championship in the fall. Matthysse had previously held the WBC's interim-world title.

"By no later than August or September, he will once again have his belt. He will have a fight in late March or early April and then we will wait to see what happens regarding a fight for the world title. We assume that García will move up in weight. Lucas is number 3 in the WBC rankings and right now an eliminator was ordered between the number 1 and 2 (Ukraine's Viktor Postol and Selcuk Aydin of Turkey, respectively). The winner of that fight will face Garcia. And if not, the winner will have to fight with us. It is a matter of eight or nine months for Lucas to reclaim his belt," Arano said.

Who want next? :birdman:

#MatthysseMafia

@patscorpio call ya boy Lundy, tell em we ready over here

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12/16/13/floyd-shrugs-pacquiaos-no-1-contender-status

Floyd shrugs off Pacquiao's No. 1 contender status
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 12/16/2013 5:23 PM | Updated as of 12/16/2013 5:23 PM
MANILA, Philippines – That Filipino champ Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao is now the top contender to his World Boxing Council (WBC) welterweight belt is of no concern to unbeaten American superstar Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The WBC recently installed Pacquiao as the No. 1 contender to its WBC belt, which Mayweather currently holds.

But speaking to Fight Hype, the American star simply shrugged it off, even saying that Pacquiao can have the belt if he so wanted.

“Everybody keeps talking about the title and that he’s the mandatory,” Mayweather said. “He can have the belt. A belt doesn’t make me.”

He pointed out that he has allowed his past opponents to keep their belts before.

“Shane Mosley was the WBA welterweight champion. I beat Shane, and he was still the WBA welterweight champion. A belt doesn’t define Floyd Mayweather,” he stressed. “A belt doesn’t define my legacy.”

Mayweather also sounded somewhat suspicious of how Pacquiao got to be the No. 1 contender in the first place.

“You know, when you talk about the Manny Pacquiao story, Manny Pacquiao was at welterweight, and he lost to Timothy Bradley. No matter how you cut it, slice it or weigh it, he lost to Timothy Bradley,” Mayweather said.

“He got knocked out by (Juan Manuel) Marquez. He came back, and then he goes the distance with a lightweight,” he added, referring to Brandon Rios, whom Pacquiao outpointed last November 24.

“Now, all of a sudden, he’s the mandatory for my title.”

Mayweather contrasted Pacquiao’s recent fortunes with his own, pointing out that at 45-0, he is still undefeated and just recently broke his own pay-per-view record.

“I held the record for pay-per-view, I broke the record again, and the record I broke in pay-per-view was my own record,” he said. “I broke my record at the gate, and the record that I broke was my own record.”

“I’ve been a champion since 1998, until right now. I’m not 1-2 in my last three fights. I’m 45-0 throughout my professional career,” he added.

“I always said before, and I’m going to say it again – they put ‘em in front of me, and I’ll beat ‘em.”

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
But khan is 2-2 in his last four fights and Floyd is willing to fight him. :camby:

This is going to be the first Floyd ppv I don't buy and I've bought some shytty cards in my day but no way will I ever spend $ on a fight where Khan is the main event. :stopitslime:

I think Floyd should fight Con first then Madaina but do it the same night. That shyt would be legendary!

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
But khan is 2-2 in his last four fights and Floyd is willing to fight him. :camby:

This is going to be the first Floyd ppv I don't buy and I've bought some shytty cards in my day but no way will I ever spend $ on a fight where Khan is the main event. :stopitslime:
What if the undercard had Hopkins-Shumenov?