Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the real reason canelo's not fighting cotto now is because they want to do it later next year to set up a floyd rematch with either one of em. obviously they can't do an immediate canelo rematch because of how badly he got dominated. but after how much money that fight made, there's absolutely no way they're not doing a rematch. thats why floyd wants canelo on his may undercard. he can beat a guy like lara or molina...look great...get his stock back up. go on to fight cotto...he beats him. and everybody starts saying "he's ready now"...."this isn't the same canelo as before"...you know the usual hype. may 2015....canelo floyd rematch. another record setter. another floyd domination. floyd and goldenboy know what they're doing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But khan is 2-2 in his last four fights and Floyd is willing to fight him. :camby:

This is going to be the first Floyd ppv I don't buy and I've bought some shytty cards in my day but no way will I ever spend $ on a fight where Khan is the main event. :stopitslime:
So I guess since Manny already has a "pretty cool" fanbase all he needs to do is win one more time and he will become "very interesting" to Floyd too just like Amir Khan is now.:comeon:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
if canelo/lara happens...

c68e429e61fb11e3be8712f881f9015c_8_zpsb3256868.jpg

c7d850ae639f11e38aa612d662e502aa_8_zpsf8b7ec85.jpg

:wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
BbRBtCWCcAEZyCC.jpg

I can just picture this happening in my head:ohlawd: :whew:

Pero Canelo no lo quiere :lolbron:
Canelo beats Lara, he's another person who's shoulder roll will get him killed, not only does he leans straight back when getting stalked, he rolls out of the southpaw stance a fighter, in other words right hand central, Canelo right hand is too sharp and accurate he will catch him and hurt him, Canelo could do everything Angulo did and more. I waver on this match cause f Canelo's stamina and inactivity but I'm leaning towards Nelo here, I save my assessments until I see Canelo next match......

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:heh:

It's funny how Floyd and his stans continue to say Manny lost to Bradley, because that's what the judges decided, no matter if Manny was absolutely robbed. However, they turn around and say Broner lost to Ponce De Leon and Malignaggi, even though the judges decided in Broner favor:snoop:

nikkas argue out of both sides of their mouth:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh:

It's funny how Floyd and his stans continue to say Manny lost to Bradley, because that's what the judges decided, no matter if Manny was absolutely robbed. However, they turn around and say Broner lost to Ponce De Leon and Malignaggi, even though the judges decided in Broner favor:snoop:

nikkas argue out of both sides of their mouth:camby:
Act like JMM 3 aint happen breh, Manny bytch ass is 1-3 in his last four matches as far as I'm concerned

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Act like JMM 3 aint happen breh, Manny bytch ass is 1-3 in his last four matches as far as I'm concerned

But like Floyd said, no matter how you slice it, JMM only won once in 4 tries:ufdup:

You can't use the official results or personal opinion only when it's convenient:camby:

Either Manny beat Bradley or he's 2-1-1 against JMM. Can't have it both ways.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
But like Floyd said, no matter how you slice it, JMM only won once in 4 tries:ufdup:

You can't use the official results or personal opinion only when it's convenient:camby:

Either Manny beat Bradley or he's 2-1-1 against JMM. Can't have it both ways.
Gum.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how is cotto "not ready"? three round blowout and 1 fight in a year? if he officially declined canelo this can only mean... cotto vs martinez :smugbiden:

Lara and Molina :heh: good boxers but they dont deserve to get an audience.. thats right I said it