Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im rewatchin valero demarco and man valeros wife was so fine..:noah:

fukk you valero u crazy piece of shyt:sadbron:

6y2i3o.png

Tragic story :smh:

On another note, Valero was undefeated when all that shyt went down with his biggest win being a destruction of Antonio Demarco and he had no controversial decision wins (no decision wins actually :merchant:) but people still weren't touting him as the future of the sport. Odd

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Tragic story :smh:

On another note, Valero was undefeated when all that shyt went down with his biggest win being a destruction of Antonio Demarco and he had no controversial decision wins (no decision wins actually :merchant:) but people still weren't touting him as the future of the sport. Odd
He was gaining ground in 06 and 07 and was a top 5 guy at 130, Manny and Marquez were like :whoa:
Guzman was around that time and he was stuck as well trying to get a fight with either guy

08 comes around and he's pretty much the HNIC at 130 now that Manny and JMM are gone, and also creeping up some p4p lists

09 same deal, only Valero had moved up to 135 where JMM was on top, still a p4p guy

10 same deal, cept he loses his fukking mind early on and it's over. He later hangs himself in a jail cell.

He was special, I mean this guy was a fukking monster, but.........

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He was gaining ground in 06 and 07 and was a top 5 guy at 130, Manny and Marquez were like :whoa:
Guzman was around that time and he was stuck as well trying to get a fight with either guy

08 comes around and he's pretty much the HNIC at 130 now that Manny and JMM are gone, and also creeping up some p4p lists

09 same deal, only Valero had moved up to 135 where JMM was on top, still a p4p guy

10 same deal, cept he loses his fukking mind early on and it's over. He later hangs himself in a jail cell.

He was special, I mean this guy was a fukking monster, but.........
I know about Valero breh :russ:

I was trying to subtly take a dig at Broner for having the exact same best win but having a few controversial decisions along the way (Quintero & Ponce namely) and somehow being touted as the future of boxing by so many when Valero didn't get anywhere near the hype for doing more

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I know about Valero breh :russ:

I was trying to subtly take a dig at Broner for having the exact same best win but having a few controversial decisions along the way (Quintero & Ponce namely) and somehow being touted as the future of boxing by so many when Valero didn't get anywhere near the hype for doing more
Not speaking English hurts his marketability in the states, but he had only fought once on US tv (not counting that PPV) and that was his final bout :merchant:

Broner got that Mayweather co-sign and was KO'ing dudes, he had the fukking red carpet laid out and wasted it on touring, hoes, partying and being undisciplined with weight control

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one of the most accomplished HW boxers retires today and no one talking bout it in here
0hLO6cv.png
at HW obscurity

the unfortunate thing about the klitschkos...vitali actually had entertaining heavyweight bouts but unfortunately he didnt have them in america ..well i guess we're getting stiverne-arreola 2 for the vacant wbc title