Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the truth right there. In a close fight you can get away with walking out, cause you pissed...unless you are Marquez or Cotto, because they always pull that shyt. :lolbron:
But if you catch a beating, doing that shows a lot about your character. Many a fighter or athlete has gained respect by being a man about it and then when you come back, people give you more respect than they had given you before.

yeah, AB shouldve just did the interview and joked it off....like...."I guess AB stands for Ass Beat, cuz thats what happened to me tonight" and people wouldve been like, this nikka funny. I mean make a joke about the shyt. Give Maidana his props. I mean he took the time to say he took Paulie's girl in that last interview right?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
BbgTi8aCcAAXcbQ.jpg

BbgTpgGCEAAv9Pz.jpg

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wondering if this is going to destroy my man AB or he'll be able to recover ever

Depends on his mindset. He can if he does a few things different. Kill that Mayweather fighting style. Get new trainers and
do the work. Come back in Sept/Oct as a man about his job/business

We all saw the Tyson/HBO special and Cus told him "The way you fight your fights will be the way you live your life"
Maturity is the next step

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
yeah, AB shouldve just did the interview and joked it off....like...."I guess AB stands for Ass Beat, cuz thats what happened to me tonight" and people wouldve been like, this nikka funny. I mean make a joke about the shyt. Give Maidana his props. I mean he took the time to say he took Paulie's girl in that last interview right?
At some point your gimmick has to be "turned off". Give a 30 second interview, I don't care. Just say: he beat me, I didn't have any answers and move on.
A lot of people are waiting for this to happen to Floyd and if it did the arena would be a scene. Mayweather has been giving me the vibe that he would take it like a man. Early Mayweather gave me the vibe that he allow to be interviewed, but he would make excuses. Current Mayweather I think would take it like a man.
But in reality, who didn't expect Broner to be a sore loser?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wondering if this is going to destroy my man AB or he'll be able to recover ever

not tryin to clown anyone, especially not my dude @Newzz

but I think AB conned the public. he is a good fighter no doubt, but moved up the P4P rankings too quick. all the talk was about his titles. meanwhile, I always asked who did he get the titles from? seriously. that WBO belt is worthless. Demarco is an ok fighter but Valero beat him within an inch of his life. and he struggled with Paulie in a close fight for anyone who had eyes could see. when he didnt dominate Paulie in the later rounds that shouldve been his cue not to fight another WW fight straight away. some think he thought he was the next Mayweather. he may not have believed that at all....he only wanted us to believe it.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
At some point your gimmick has to be "turned off". Give a 30 second interview, I don't care. Just say: he beat me, I didn't have any answers and move on.
A lot of people are waiting for this to happen to Floyd and if it did the arena would be a scene. Mayweather has been giving me the vibe that he would take it like a man. Early Mayweather gave me the vibe that he allow to be interviewed, but he would make excuses. Current Mayweather I think would take it like a man.
But in reality, who didn't expect Broner to be a sore loser?
I been tryna tell cats for a minute....

This Broner shyt aint a gimmick. Thats really who he is

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
not tryin to clown anyone, especially not my dude @Newzz

but I think AB conned the public. he is a good fighter no doubt, but moved up the P4P rankings too quick. all the talk was about his titles. meanwhile, I always asked who did he get the titles from? seriously. that WBO belt is worthless. Demarco is an ok fighter but Valero beat him within an inch of his life. and he struggled with Paulie in a close fight for anyone who had eyes could see. when he didnt dominate Paulie in the later rounds that shouldve been his cue not to fight another WW fight straight away. some think he thought he was the next Mayweather. he may not have believed that at all....he only wanted us to believe it.
I concour that AB should have never jumped to WW like that and completely skip over 140. His jaw is not made for 140+

Daps
Word up he should've stood up and took the loss and said

"yeah. I lost. But a true champion hit the floor and get up. We just gave yall fight of the year, am I right? I am an entertainer, I'm coming back better and stronger. And we can definitely talk a rematch"

Had he said that that would've neutralized any clowning people had. And I would've tipped my hat to him, and that would've made me fan.

But instead he ran away with his lip hanging like a little fukking boy. Trash Broner he's a punk clown...