Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truthfully, Bob only has Floyd's name in his mouth right now to hype up a fight that still likely will never happen. wtf is he so willing to make a fight for now all of a sudden?

:thinkin:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
first thing is....it wouldve done better PPV numbers. second...by trying to circumvent the system, they now have IRS agencies on their ass. they wouldve been more successful in the states but his check wouldve gotten raped. Manny gettin used.

HOW nikka... skip said the fight wouldve done 1.2 million just because the fights in the states and not China... Okay maybe its me... maybe I'm wrong, but that shyt yall saying sounds ridiculous and makes no sense

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It is obviously his style and Agbeko was a disgrace. I guess to compare, the typical HBO headliner should receive close to 1 million. Rigo did half...
Another event was on at the same time you know that shyt, they know that shyt also, but HBO will use this to spew their anit Rigo agenda......

The lengths they reach to slight black fighters, like Donaire aint equally as boring

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
HOW nikka... skip said the fight wouldve done 1.2 million just because the fights in the states and not China... Okay maybe its me... maybe I'm wrong, but that shyt yall saying sounds ridiculous and makes no sense
No I said between 750,000-1.2 mil dont put words in my mouth fat boy, those numbers is around the norm for Manny, you know that shyt

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it makes no sense to you because you obviously think Bob and TR are looking out for Manny's best interest. :heh:
TR is trying to get the most return while putting out the least. fight wouldnt have done no 1.2 mil but 750 plus was attainable. if Bob wouldve promoted the shyt and put on a good undercard like GBP did with THE ONE. Floyd winning. GBP winning. Its because Bob has become a dinosaur in this chit...and cant outhink or gorilla pimp anymore.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
truthfully, Bob only has Floyd's name in his mouth right now to hype up a fight that still likely will never happen. wtf is he so willing to make a fight for now all of a sudden?

:thinkin:
He pump faking, If Arum wanted Manny to fight Mayweather, he would tell him to fight him straight up without all the posturing, and grandstanding. This is nothing new from Arum before a Manny match....

Mayweather fed up with his name being mentioned most likely went to the WBC and told them make Manny the number 1 contender so he could get mandatory status and the world can see who's ducking who, with all thats going on this it's a calculated strike to sink Manny's brigade whether in the ring or in the court of public opinion

As far as Arum goes, Mayweather is the least of Arums concerns now, with Manny tax issues he probably already signed over a life contract to Arum, so no worries of him getting cut out of that Mayweather cake, the tax issue is task #1 this fukkery could potentially get him arrested also

Arum has lost character in both instances over the tax issues and the number 1 contender thing, so he's not pulling the strings and in control here.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The norm according to Arum anyway. Unless they constructed an orbital platform in space for them to fight on, that fight was gonna bomb no matter where it was held

I disagree. It had the elements of being marketable. When nikkas started talmbout $5 ppvs, U.S. nikkas was like :rudy: I order all good ppv's. this one I didnt think twice about. I was like
qNwBENT.png

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The norm according to Arum anyway. Unless they constructed an orbital platform in space for them to fight on, that fight was gonna bomb no matter where it was held
Manny is Manny, and Rios is known enough top to at least get to 750,000, but 350,000-450,000 is atrocious

Do you understand Chavez Jr and Cotto sells 500,000 ppvs off the strength of themselves in the US

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He pump faking, If Arum wanted Manny to fight Mayweather, he would tell him to fight him straight up without all the posturing, and grandstanding. This is nothing new from Arum before a Manny match....

Mayweather fed up with his name being mentioned most likely went to the WBC and told them make Manny the number 1 contender so he could get mandatory status and the world can see who's ducking who, with all thats going on this it's a calculated strike to sink Manny's brigade whether in the ring or in the court of public opinion

As far as Arum goes, Mayweather is the least of Arums concerns now, with Manny tax issues he probably already signed over a life contract to Arum, so no worries of him getting cut out of that Mayweather cake, the tax issue is task #1 this fukkery could potentially get him arrested also

Arum has lost character in both instances over the tax issues and the number 1 contender thing, so he's not pulling the strings and in control here.

exactly, except I dont know if Floyd went to WBC, because Manny so desperate right now, he just may take the fight.