Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Paulie is a bad fight for Danny. He could upset him. The boxing ability and hand speed could really give Danny problems. He should beat Paulie but its very risky. At the same time though...we cant really use the Judah fight as much of a reference because Zab really couldnt pull the trigger against Paulie. Zab made Paulie look much better than he should have.

That's what I'm saying breh. Pauletta presents a bad style matchup for Danny and can out box him to win a decision. Danny needs to stay away from that fight.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
BbK0eqVIUAAWG-t.jpg:large

Parry really carrying around that stupid belt :smh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Manny beats the shyt out of Timmy again, this time no letting up, Manny did as he was told last time. recalls Timmy bragging about a rematch the rematch posters n such....
:childplease: Bradley safely outboxes manny to an easy UD, making manny eat the jab all night and when not easily countering manny.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
he's not the next big thing though, thats Broner's designation. and he will never be a PPV star. Bradley just like I described Alexander but more of a finished product. He is about as good as he is gonna get. thats very good, but still, with the Cold War going on....his options are limited as well.
he will never be a PPV star but he definitely get's better every fight so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Look at his D and jab in the manny fight than in the JMM fight both are higly improved

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
he outwilled some guys like **** and Peterson but those guys had their moments. then the struggle fight with Prov. he is not a pure boxer. he has made ugly fights by mauling. when I see him he is talking shyt, especially after fights. every fighter he faces that wasnt over the hill he had issues with. he is a beatable fighter who has never looked dominant against his peers and contemporaries. I loved the JMM fight too, but cant help but think we may be overrating Timmy a bit based on that win.
Dog, Bradley KO'd Peterson how is that outwilling someone? How is the prov fight a struggle fight? Its a win in the fight of the year where he beat the shyt out of Prov while being out on his feet. Then he took JMM to the cleaners as you said. Why are y'all lightweight shytting on Tim for? A fighter without power that finds ways to win every time? Cmon yall

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dog, Bradley KO'd Peterson how is that outwilling someone? How is the prov fight a struggle fight? Its a win in the fight of the year where he beat the shyt out of Prov while being out on his feet. Then he took JMM to the cleaners as you said. Why are y'all lightweight shytting on Tim for? A fighter without power that finds ways to win every time? Cmon yall

bradley didnt ko peterson breh..i shyt on bradley because his actual boxing skills appalls me..he's flawed but his conditioning and his athletic style make him game..an athletic style only last so long in boxing

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
bradley didnt ko peterson breh..i shyt on bradley because his actual boxing skills appalls me..he's flawed but his conditioning and his athletic style make him game..an athletic style only last so long in boxing

I think Bradley gives floyd the best fight in the last 6 years. He beat manny too :jawalrus:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/javier-jauregui-reportedly-brain-dead-stroke--72612

By Miguel Rivera

Former IBF lightweight champion Javier Jauregui, 40-years-old, suffered a stroke and underwent surgery on Monday, December 9th, at the New Civil Hospital in Guadalajara, Mexico. On Tuesday, several sources in Mexico have been told that Jauregui is brain dead.

The boxer had a career filled with ups and down. He had 73 fights as a pro, including an eleventh round knockout of LeaVander Johnson on November 22, 2003 to capture the IBF lightweight title at the Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles. He also scored two knockout victories over a young Jose Luis Castillo.

In the later part of his career, he was mostly used as a "tough test opponent" for young up and coming boxers, but he fought a whole army of names along the way - like Jesus Chavez, Agapito Sanchez, Acelino Freitas, Julio Diaz, Randy Suico, Joan Guzman and Ruslan Provodnikov.

After his career came to close, Jauregui became a team member of WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. He would always accompany Canelo during his big fights.

:to: