Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 different fighters, Prov is a rare type of beast, you see how JMM aint say shyt after Prov called him out

Bradley aint ready for them problems, if he was a man and true champ he would have already rematched Prov, that all that needs to be said regarding that fight
but he went on and fought someone better than prov and completely outschooled him
you really think JMM of all ppl is scared of anyone:upsetfavre:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If you do a lengthy search, you can find the majority of those fights on Youtube, and can download them directly from Youtube using Firefox plugins :jawalrus:. In a year's time I filled up a 500GB hard drive worth of fights just off of Youtube.

We live in a special time to be a boxing fan brehs :wow:

When I was a kid if I wanted to watch an old fight I had to hope the old man upstairs in the building I lived in had it on vhs :heh:

@Newzz I got in kind of late last night and didn't get a chance to re watch Broner/Paulie....will do it tonight.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 different fighters, Prov is a rare type of beast, you see how JMM aint say shyt after Prov called him out

Bradley aint ready for them problems, if he was a man and true champ he would have already rematched Prov, that all that needs to be said regarding that fight

but who is Bradley gon fight since his options are limited?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anyone here has a Roku, just wanted to let you know that it now has WatchESPN channel.

:blessed:

been waiting for this for a while, now I feel my life is complete :wow:

I can now go back and watch stuff that I missed in HD. Like my Heels games (this weekend:whoo:@Newzz) also some Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, etc...so I can keep up.

But really excited about the boxing that I miss....like Mundine vs Mosley and the Wlodarcyk fight.

if you have the login credentials (the info you pay your bill with online) of someone you know who has an authorized cable/satellite provider then you can use it mobile and now on your TV. :ohlawd:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but who is Bradley gon fight since his options are limited?

TR has some thinking to do about that because GBP in conjunction with
b03fT8D.png
has snatched up most of the fighters. TR fighters mainly suck. I think Manny vs Bradley II is the only option really....unless the do Prov II and like I said...I dont think so. A great option would be for TR and DKP to start doing business together again...but DKP is kinda thin these days.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TR has some thinking to do about that because GBP in conjunction with
b03fT8D.png
has snatched up most of the fighters. TR fighters mainly suck. I think Manny vs Bradley II is the only option really....unless the do Prov II and like I said...I dont think so. A great option would be for TR and DKP to start doing business together again...but DKP is kinda thin these days.

when bradley contract is up and tr/gb are still beefing, he might stay a free agent or sign with gb.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
While looking for some Danny Swift info, I came across this. I clearly wasn't on the Coli yet when this came out because I KNOW you "Swift Set" folks wouldn't have let me miss this.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
yall overating prov a little bit because he beat alvardo
Bradley fought like he was gatti in da first fight and still won CLEARLY
beat prov at his own game.
yeah he was rocked and beat up a lil, but again, he CLEARLY won and prov's face was fukked up.
if they fought again, Bradley would win again, and wouldn't fight so stupid.

word, bradley would whip prov ass in a rematch. he fought a dumb fight plain and simple but i wouldn't mind a rematch. but bradley need to get the fuk outta that tr contract. manny is the only big money fight for him at tr, if im right i think he only has 2 fights left on his contract.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:bryan:at bradley being scared of prov. bradley will fight smarter in the rematch and tag him all fight and cruise through prov. his footwork and head movement:whew:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I don't think Bradley would whoop Prov in a rematch, but I would favor him. In the rounds Bradley won he outboxed him badly. Bradley would have to be on his bike a little though. No way he could be as brave. Some people here seem to think Bradley owes Prov a rematch...I don't think so...at least not immediately. Bradley isn't a banger by nature, just because their first fight was competitive and exciting, Bradley doesn't owe it to us or Prov if it will take too much out of him health wise. Give him a year or two and then we can talk about revisiting.
I would like seeing a Bradley-Pacquiao rematch though. I actually find this interesting in that I had Pac winning the first time 8-4, but believe Bradley has improved a fair amount since then and Pac has declined a bit, so the second fight would be closer...and I would actually consider favoring Bradley.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So it appears if they are setting up a Malignaggi Garcia match at 147, Zab claims Paulie decisions Garcia, Paulie must of slapped the sense out of Zab quitting ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUcKT39KR_e3ZliHe4cyC06A&v=Q_3uDFlO0Ok

Article Link -http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=72577#ixzz2n55s4YE3

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi (33-5, 7KOs) is looking for much bigger things as the year closes. This past weekend, Malignaggi turned back the clock and dominated fellow former champ Zab Judah at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Now with powerful adviser Al Haymon by his side, Malignaggi wants the winner of the Adrien Broner and Marcos Maidana showdown, which takes place this weekend. But another fight that interests Malignaggi is a clash against WBA/WBC 140-pound champion Danny Garcia (27-0, 16KOs), who is likely heading to 147 next year.

"Danny is a solid world class fighter and he's a big 140-pounder, so I expected him to eventually move up to the welterweight division. I have a lot of respect for him. So yeah, if the money is there. I'm not arguing with Danny and his father. Don't expect that. I have a lot of respect for them. It's an interesting fight at 147 but so are a lot of others," Malignaggi told BoxingScene.com.

Broner, Paulie easy work.......................:smugfavre: