Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Me not knowing the strengths/weaknesses of a Garcia, just know watch the Khan fight and see what happens when you flail away weak powder puff shots at Garcia..................Earrrrly:demonic:

Just worry about Madiana, if the Broner of the Paulie fight shows up he's getting Ko'ed..................................

Khan has a glass jaw.... bad example

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Me not knowing the strengths/weaknesses of a Garcia, just know watch the Khan fight and see what happens when you flail away weak powder puff shots at Garcia..................Earrrrly:demonic:

Just worry about Madiana, if the Broner of the Paulie fight shows up he's getting Ko'ed..................................

My point exactly.

If Danny doesnt kO Pauline....He loses.

You don't think Danny can outbox Paulie do you?:usure:

That's why it's not a good style matchup and they shouldn't fight him. It's no point to do it on Danny's end

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My point exactly.

If Danny doesnt kO Pauline....He loses.

You don't think Danny can outbox Paulie do you?:usure:

That's why it's not a good style matchup and they shouldn't fight him. It's no point to do it on Danny's end
Did Garcia Ko Matthysse, and Garcia has dec far tougher fighters than Paulie

You must be tight this morning over this shyt, leave this Garcia shyt alone, save your energy brain washing brainwashing yourself that Broner will have no worries vs Madiana

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Did Garcia Ko Matthysse, and Garcia has dec far tougher fighters than Paulie

You must be tight this morning over this shyt, leave this Garcia shyt alone, save your energy brain washing brainwashing yourself that Broner will have no worries vs Madiana

Look at skip y'all......He has no answers lol:russ:

He wants me to stop talking about a fight that HE posted is being talked about bc he doesn't know how Danny will win.....but he won't admit it:dead:

Ima leave you alone breh since you haven't had your morning coffee yet and unable to create a sensible reason why he believes Danny would win that fight.

All I'm saying is that Danny shouldn't fight him, bc it's a trap fight.

Don't worry about Madonna.....we already know what's gonna happen in that fight. We can even make a coli cash bet that Broner when Broner wins, I get all your coli cash. If he loses, you get mines.

What you say?:demonic:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Who yall got in that Karass v Thurman Fight? I got Karass making it ugly for thurman.
I have Thurman. Thurman is a young fighter I am excited to watch and see big things for him. He looks physically strong, hits hard, and after his last fight appears to have a pretty decent chin. His boxing skills need to progress more, but he looks to be a heavy player in the foreseeable future with the 2nd tier fighters at 147.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Look at skip y'all......He has no answers lol:russ:

He wants me to stop talking about a fight that HE posted is being talked about bc he doesn't know how Danny will win.....but he won't admit it:dead:

Ima leave you alone breh since you haven't had your morning coffee yet and unable to create a sensible reason why he believes Danny would win that fight.

All I'm saying is that Danny shouldn't fight him, bc it's a trap fight.

Don't worry about Madonna.....we already know what's gonna happen in that fight. We can even make a coli cash bet that Broner when Broner wins, I get all your coli cash. If he loses, you get mines.

What you say?:demonic:
You Happy:usure:

Im done with you regarding Broner/Paulie bytch asses for the day, I have bigger fish to fry, Floyd fans is on my ass over Khan, the fukking irony.....................................:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You Happy:usure:

Im done with you regarding Broner/Paulie bytch asses for the day, I have bigger fish to fry, Floyd fans is on my ass over Khan, the fukking irony.....................................:wow:

Lol

My nikka skip got the Floyd stans attacking him? What thread breh?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't like Paulie vs Swift...if Paulie still had the belt then hell yea but he don't

However y'all nikkas is overrating the shyt outta Paulie they chins is even?? Wooord :stopitslime:...how many times Swift been dropped??

Paulie ain't goin be on his bike the whole time throwing jabs, look how he fought About Biscuits, hell come to you N throws a lot of punches so he will get countered...he likes to throw to the body a lot so he will get his ass countered by Swift...Garcia is a bigger puncher then Broner N his shots will do more damage, not to mention his body attack would slow Paulie down

Y'all don't remember Swift stalking Zab N fukking dude up for 9 rds straight...he had to worry bout Zabs power Paulie he won't:russ:

The reason I say fukk this fight is if Swift stops Paulie so what who cares...if he wins 8-4 it'll be seen as close N Swift ain't shyt blah blah blah...it's a no win fight

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
1453325_10152057186399661_766735411_n.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hmmm Ward is trying leave Goosen once again and go to Golden Boy, interesting.............

Is money his motivations or is it HBO is trying to make him face a live Body?????????????

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Hmmm Ward is trying leave Goosen once again and go to Golden Boy, interesting.............

Is money his motivations or is it HBO is trying to make him face a live Body?????????????

GB would make him into household name. Staying with Goosen is doing his career no favors.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
It aint like Ward isnt turning down Opportunity after opportunity, I question his motives

Money.

Goosen isn't as good at promoting fighters as GB.

GB is great at building up fighters and making them seem larger than life