Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Freddie trained him but wasnt in his corner becuz he was already in the Phillipines finishing up with Manny.
So was Prov in the Philippians with Roach, that was the PR statement, just in case Prov fought his way to the Manny sweepstakes, they could have a reason to duck..............................

You dont find it funny Roach is training Manny biggest opponents cash wise in the TR stable and also his biggest threats, I see Freddie over there though....................:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bradley had already said that he was finally healthy about 3 weeks before he fought JMM. it basically took dude a year to recover from that fight. i would be a lil hesitant to step in the ring with him too. but i do believe if it does happen that Bradley will take him to skill.
Nah Bradley is very good, hes not elite enough to nor savvy enough defensively to close that power differential

Bradley fought a handicapped Prov out of his division and still got the ass whipping of his life, Bradley is not unbeatable people.......

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So was Prov in the Philippians with Roach, that was the PR statement, just in case Prov fought his way to the Manny sweepstakes, they could have a reason to duck..............................

You dont find it funny Roach is training Manny biggest opponents cash wise in the TR stable and also his biggest threats, I see Freddie over there though....................:umad:

what exactly am i mad at bruh?

all i know is that Ruslan spent his training camp with Freddie but Frieddie wasnt in his corner against Alvarado. thing is Ruslan has said that he's ok with that and that he enjoys Freddie training him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think all he has to do is open his mouth. the only time Bradley has ever talked shyt was about Alexander and thats only becuz Alexander was talking shyt. i didnt realize he was as skillful as he is until i watched him take JMM to the cleaners. Floyd has shown that skill can sell but only if you talk enough shyt and back it up.

its more to it than that though. Floyd aint talkin shyt now. I get what you are saying but Bradley been to the well a lot more times with Floyd. he outwilled some guys like **** and Peterson but those guys had their moments. also I remember when his chin was checked by Jaime Rangel. then the struggle fight with Prov. he is not a pure boxer. he has made ugly fights by mauling. when I see him he is talking shyt, especially after fights. every fighter he faces that wasnt over the hill he had issues with. he is a beatable fighter who has never looked dominant against his peers and contemporaries. I loved the JMM fight too, but cant help but think we may be overrating Timmy a bit based on that win.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what exactly am i mad at bruh?

all i know is that Ruslan spent his training camp with Freddie but Frieddie wasnt in his corner against Alvarado. thing is Ruslan has said that he's ok with that and that he enjoys Freddie training him.
Not at you I was laughing and pointing at Freddie I see what they doing over there

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
its more to it than that though. Floyd aint talkin shyt now. I get what you are saying but Bradley been to the well a lot more times with Floyd. he outwilled some guys like **** and Peterson but those guys had their moments. also I remember when his chin was checked by Jaime Rangel. then the struggle fight with Prov. he is not a pure boxer. he has made ugly fights by mauling. when I see him he is talking shyt, especially after fights. every fighter he faces that wasnt over the hill he had issues with. he is a beatable fighter who has never looked dominant against his peers and contemporaries. I loved the JMM fight too, but cant help but think we may be overrating Timmy a bit based on that win.

you may be right but i think this more efficient Bradley that we saw against JMM is the guy we will see from here on out.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 different fighters, Prov is a rare type of beast, you see how JMM aint say shyt after Prov called him out

Bradley aint ready for them problems, if he was a man and true champ he would have already rematched Prov, that all that needs to be said regarding that fight

I gotta agree. Bradley dont want it with Prov. Even though I think he could beat Prov much easier than last time. He aint about to take that risk though because he could get KTFO. Bradley aint callin no shots no way....his team knows his weaknesses and therefore you will only see him in with big names or guys like Abregu who he can easily outbox.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not at you I was laughing and pointing at Freddie I see what they doing over there

everything is peace.

There's nothing Arum can really do about Freddie training Ruslan but if Ruslan decided to move away from the Wild Card camp then setting up that fight would be in TR's favor.

but if they are looking for the money maker then they really need to look at getting a deal done with Mayweather.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you may be right but i think this more efficient Bradley that we saw against JMM is the guy we will see from here on out.

it damn well better be. like I said, he has gone to the well a lot of times. what has saved him is...his EXTREME conditioning. there arent really any great champions out there. if **** wouldve thrown some damn punches he wouldve beat Bradley.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish top rank and gb would release dvd with full fights of the years every year instead of me having to dl them at diff qualities and burn my own shytty dvd:stopitslime:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Zab credits Miguel Cotto's low blows for helping him have a son, as prior to the fight all he had was Girls. :deadmanny:

at 6:20 mark :russ:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i got a bunch of fights dled but the shytty q on alot them pisses me off..anyone order from that website?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall overating prov a little bit because he beat alvardo
Bradley fought like he was gatti in da first fight and still won CLEARLY
beat prov at his own game.
yeah he was rocked and beat up a lil, but again, he CLEARLY won and prov's face was fukked up.
if they fought again, Bradley would win again, and wouldn't fight so stupid.