Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
well, Arum is losing. he doesnt have anyone he can do more than 500k ppv buys with except Marquez...and he just lost....and Bradley...and thats a fight Manny is likely to lose....thus ruining any hope for a match with Floyd. thats why they are looking desperate to me. the only thing I think TR can do now is make that Bradley match and hope Bradley "lays down" :upsetfavre:

or maybe Bradley can come in and dominate and be looked at as the next big thing. :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How bout Bradley take the rematch with Ruslan so Ruslan can finish what he started and not let him off the hook this time
Bradley rather call Prov on his phone and advise him to stay at 140 after dragging him up:whoa:

I dont see arum feeding Manny to Bradley anytime soon, expect Manny to fight a Prov or Alvarado in a look good match

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or maybe Bradley can come in and dominate and be looked at as the next big thing. :yeshrug:

he's not the next big thing though, thats Broner's designation. and he will never be a PPV star. Bradley just like I described Alexander but more of a finished product. He is about as good as he is gonna get. thats very good, but still, with the Cold War going on....his options are limited as well.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bradley rather call Prov on his phone and advise him to stay at 140 after dragging him up:whoa:

I dont see arum feeding Manny to Bradley anytime soon, expect Manny to fight a Prov or Alvarado in a look good match
Prov is a Roach fighter. Freddie already said that is never happening. And Manny gains nothing by fighting Alvarado except to say that he beat two bums who beat the shyt out of each other (Rios/Alvarado).

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

but after watching Bradley completely take apart JMM with skill. i can see him taking Ruslan apart.

he can but its a catch 22. if he gets in another war with him he may not survive. if he boxes him, his viewer ratings take a hit and he will be viewed more as a chump

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

but after watching Bradley completely take apart JMM with skill. i can see him taking Ruslan apart.
Marquez tried to box Bradley back though. Ruslan is a fukking freight train. It's hard to keep that guy off of you for 12 rounds. I also think Ruslan would've won that fight (which should've been a draw cause he got fukked out of a knock down) if he used the body attack he incorporated vs. Alvardo

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prov is a Roach fighter. Freddie already said that is never happening. And Manny gains nothing by fighting Alvarado except to say that he beat two bums who beat the shyt out of each other (Rios/Alvarado).

if TR forces the issue, Bob will be like....
qNwBENT.png
with that chit Roach.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont think Roach trained Prov last time, and after Rios, arum said the fight can be made..........:manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
he can but its a catch 22. if he gets in another war with him he may not survive. if he boxes him, his viewer ratings take a hit and he will be viewed more as a chump

i think all he has to do is open his mouth. the only time Bradley has ever talked shyt was about Alexander and thats only becuz Alexander was talking shyt. i didnt realize he was as skillful as he is until i watched him take JMM to the cleaners. Floyd has shown that skill can sell but only if you talk enough shyt and back it up.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

2 different fighters, Prov is a rare type of beast, you see how JMM aint say shyt after Prov called him out

Bradley aint ready for them problems, if he was a man and true champ he would have already rematched Prov, that all that needs to be said regarding that fight

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
2 different fighters, Prov is a rare type of beast, you see how JMM aint say shyt after Prov called him out

Bradley aint ready for them problems, if he was a man and true champ he would have already rematched Prov, that all that needs to be said regarding that fight

Bradley had already said that he was finally healthy about 3 weeks before he fought JMM. it basically took dude a year to recover from that fight. i would be a lil hesitant to step in the ring with him too. but i do believe if it does happen that Bradley will take him to skill.