Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If Floyd refuses to fight his mandatory, which just so happens to now be Manny, or drops the belt.....all types of fukkery will commence.

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
they wont. he has two of their titles. the would never strip him. he has been loyal to the WBC. if anything, they may try and pull some champion emeritus chit.
Exactly why I feel this is a calculated move by Mayweather and GB, contrary to posturing by Arum......

Still rubs me wrong all this time and all the titles they held and this is 1st time I could think off the top of the head that they are eachother Mandatory, shady shyt people

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This will be fought in the court of public opinion let Manny duck for whatever reason and play stupid this time aroundand see what happens

The bytch will be exposed in one of them, whoever walks this time around career is as good as done:demonic:

Waits for the fukkery to ensue...........:smugfavre:

they have about three months to make a decision. if it doesnt happen in May after both put on great performances then fukk it. and fukk both of them.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If Floyd refuses to fight his mandatory, which just so happens to now be Manny, or drops the belt.....all types of fukkery will commence.

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen:ohlawd:
Since we talking about Manny, who has been the "wild rabbit" in this scenario :heh:

Team Floyd is trying to corner Manny then shyt on his grave, once and for all

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, Arum is losing. he doesnt have anyone he can do more than 500k ppv buys with except Marquez...and he just lost....and Bradley...and thats a fight Manny is likely to lose....thus ruining any hope for a match with Floyd. thats why they are looking desperate to me. the only thing I think TR can do now is make that Bradley match and hope Bradley "lays down" :upsetfavre:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Since we talking about Manny, who has been the "wild rabbit" in this scenario :heh:

Team Floyd is trying to corner Manny then shyt on his grave, once and for all

what does that really prove if he doesnt fight him tho? i wanna see him beat the shyt out of Manny. this is why i hate discussing the money aspect of the game on this board, nikkas find a way to personal inject themselves.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

doubt that happens...too many ways to get around it

you would hope with that the WBC forces a mandatory but what are the odds of that really happening.

slim to fukkin none

:weredone:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea this was definitely not Arums doing:russ:

Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard - “I don’t know whether that means anything. I have no idea whether we can move forward with Mayweather” pointing out that Mayweather is also the WBA super welterweight champion.”

Arum suggested - “let’s see what he (Mayweather) does as far as vacating titles or whatever. So unless we know what he’s going to do there is no sense getting excited.”

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what does that really prove if he doesnt fight him tho? i wanna see him beat the shyt out of Manny. this is why i hate discussing the money aspect of the game on this board, nikkas find a way to personal inject themselves.
If Manny doesnt step up with the stories of him being bankrupt, then tax issues, and having 20K to his name(that he cant even spend), you have to be all types of bytches to avoid a lottery ticket and end to all his problems this time around. Mayweather could finally stop having to hear about Manny then.Although Floyd may keep cool in the public the historian and more importantly the fighter in Floyd, is irked like a muthafukker regarding Manny......

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see PAC/Timmy 2 going like... Bradley doing better then the first but Manny gets the Nod since errybody thinks he was robbed the first time N nobody really cares

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yes, but Agbeko probably threw around a 1/4 of what he usually throws. Agbeko is known for landing around 20-30 shots per round...but thats because he throws so many. I just cant believe that if he had not thrown more that he wouldnt have landed more. both are high activity fighters...but just by you saying the output was nearly the same proves that Cloud was more active. Agbeko went 5 more rounds than Cloud did. just not sure what he came for if he could only land 48 punches in 12 rounds.

I was talking round by round. Cloud actually threw less per round than Agbeko.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=rigondeaux-agbeko-compubox

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=stevenson-cloud-compubox

Cloud is a volume puncher himself who set the LHW record with 1,147 punches thrown against Clinton Woods.

Co-signs, they both have no legit opponents......
May has no legit opponents?

*Looks at your av* :usure:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I see PAC/Timmy 2 going like... Bradley doing better then the first but Manny gets the Nod since errybody thinks he was robbed the first time N nobody really cares
Manny beats the shyt out of Timmy again, this time no letting up, Manny did as he was told last time. recalls Timmy bragging about a rematch the rematch posters n such....