Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Anybody else contribute Zab's performance to his father being his corner? Dude just drains Zab and has NEVER motivated him in tough fights correctly, ever.

Malignaggi's up and down attack was on point though, I can see him facing Thurman after he molly-whops Jesus Soto Karass

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Anybody else contribute Zab's performance to his father being his corner? Dude just drains Zab and has NEVER motivated him in tough fights correctly, ever.

Malignaggi's up and down attack was on point though, I can see him facing Thurman after he molly-whops Jesus Soto Karass

i didn't even see the whole fight in it's entire yet, but coming from a zab fan, there's no more "excuses" for zab. and it hurts me to say this, zab is just done. interesting when he lost to khan with sweet pea in his corner, his pops blasted pea, saying zab aint a dancer and he should be the aggressor. you can't be the aggressor when you can't pull the trigger anymore, that was evident in the garcia fight. it doesn't matter who's in his corner from now on. i would prefer him to hang it up.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Yoel has hindered Zab's development from when he was younger and coming up. Once Zab became a contender I think he couldve become a better fighter with other trainers...but the family wanted to keep that money in house. As far as the fight against Paulie....it didnt matter who was in the corner. Zab is done as far as beating top level fighters. He can still beat some of the middle of the pack guys but he loses to any B-level or above fighter. Right now he is fighting for money and really should hang em up...but if someone comes with 6 figure offers its hard to see him or guys like Shane turning it down. In fact, I think that is a match that is going to be made before its all said and done with.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
cbdbc2d67b0f07065b671b78a898e776.png

This shyt shouldnt even be physically possible. shyt corners in boxing today :smh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

No Zab lost like he was supposed to..............

Only reason GB kept him around was to keep him from Manny...........................................

I felt he had enough to win but he laid down, hopefully this bytch doesnt show up on my tv
anymore

Salutes Paulie, he laid some serious hands on Judah:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So Many thoughts after Sat but wasnt around Sat night or Sun to shyt talk,

Bika Direll was the most exciting fight, this was no drawn though, Bika whipped that ass and folded this nikka up like a lawn chair in the corner in the 12th, great back n forth, solid showing from the young Direll but no Draw

Macklin vs ????????, didnt watch that bum fest

Kirkland vs Tapia, great slugfest, but you just had the feeling it would end early for the anticlimactic finish, although us fans love ko's not too early especially in a barn burner like that....

LMAO at Khan saying like 2 sentence the whole night then, sitting back waiting for the Alexander fight to talk shyt n trolll:skip: :bryan:

Trout vs Lara, exactly how I suspected the fight would turn out, now once and for all people can see Trout aint shyt.........................

Alexander vs Porter, I had no idea this was the undefeated Shawn Porter that roamed the JMW/ middleweight divisions years back, Alexander should not only be ashamed of himself for losing to a sparring partner, I actually started to believe Alexander had some world class talent in him. He should have known this was a set up match though, Porter has been sparring big boys for years and he's a big boy himself, he weigh 158-164 range sparring in camp so mauling and out wrestling a former lww was easy work for him. Ugly ass match, and I dont blame Alexander on bit, they wanted him to lose, Porter wrestling and being dirty and Alexaner getting warned the whole damn night. I hate this match for the simple fact that they tried to use Porter as a reason to justify Khan duckage of Alexander, as if he's a better fighter than Porter....

Khan cant get a Mayweather match it's too much bad blood for him, him sitting at ringside was like the ghost of Christmas past for him, he ducked Alexander, only to have a sparring partner make easy work of Alexander. Garcia in the crowd getting pops, after being stopped from ending Khans career, but I digress..........

Paulie Zab, Paulie put a whipping on Zab something fierce, Paulie is getting better, more importantly he's getting stronger and punching with far more conviction these days at 147. Broner better not look Paulies way that lost fueled him............

And the Rigo fight......................:scusthov:

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I wanna see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz..........but I hope Luis Collazo spoils all of that