Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I JUST said this too my cousin lol

He was talking that GGG vs Kirkland and I said GGG might literally kill him bc James doesn't believe in defense or head movement......or a jab:snoop:

It would be entertaining for the 4 rounds it lasts IF that
I love wars, but I actually think I don't want to watch that fight. You're right, GGG actually could seriously hurt Kirkland in that fight. And Kirkland has no other skills than to punch and be punched.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what was our bet? completely forgot

barker is giving sturm that work :umad:

One Week avi bet and your 15k in coli cash vs my 15k in coli cash

I already got your new avi picked out :shaq:

Thats fine by me :youngsabo:

going to find a nice barker avi for you :umad:

:shaq:

290pyyr.jpg

:shaq:

@yoyoyo1 please transfer 15k of his coli cash into my account

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Paulie won 7-5 or drew 6-6 at worst

I love how he did the ultimate "if you cant beat them, join them" move

dude bytched about haymon and haymon was probably like "this guy is right, we robbed him and owe him something :obama:"

What rounds did he win if you got him winning 7 of em?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

this can't be fukkin real. this is such a awful fight that no promoter in the states don't even want it, this shyt gotta get done in russia :snoop:

im just getting caught up with some fights from yesterday. :smh: at darren barker getting blasted the way he did. i wasn't expecting that, whats even worse is that this motherfukka felix sturm once again is holding the ibf title hostage in germany once again. :snoop: at sam soliman being the mandy for the ibf title.

glen tapia corner was fukkin horrible last night. the kid took a beatdown and the corner is supposed to protect him they know the kid aint gonna quit. i thought in the 4th smoger could have stopped it. but tapia is a tough motherfukka, he gotta get a better trainer though. it was unreal how kirkland was taking tapias shots, he was eating them shyt like they were red lobster cheddar biscuits.

i take my hat off for ann wolfe and her bootcamp training methods and getting a fighter in shape mentally and physically, but thats where it stops. she's never gonna get james to throw a jab coming in, won't get his defense any better, same with his footwork. her gameplan with james is to back nikkkas up and just wear them down into submission. i like watching james but loses boo boo, canelo, trout, lara, molina, but at the same time he most likely will never fight any of those guys because 4 out 5 of them are gbp guys. wouldn't suprise me if he fought a guy like willie nelson or mundine next. i think from this point in he will be matched carefully.

about to watch bika-direll, rigo-agbeko, and russ-macklin. im not even gonna watch the zab fight :snoop: