Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Now...if AB goes and beats Paulettas ass again nikkas gonna be mad:snoop:

Id rather see Paulie vs Danny
Broner would have had to beat Paulie's ass once before in order to do it again
That uneventful shoulda been a draw bullshyt from their first fight was the total opposite of an ass beating.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If I was managing Canelo's career I would keep him far away from Lara...he is tailor made for Lara and would look terrible in a losing effort. The risk would not be worth the limited reward at all.
Yea, that's true. Which is why I don't think think that fight will happen.

I think Canelo will get a fight with Kirkland, and Lara will get a rematch with Molina

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner would have had to beat Paulie's ass once before in order to do it again
That uneventful shoulda been a draw bullshyt from their first fight was the total opposite of an ass beating.

So what rounds did Paulie win?:dwillhuh::

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Fight wasnt close from the 4th round on........what rounds are yall givining Paulie?:what:

I'd have to rewatch it to tell you exactly but I remember having it close. This wasn't a situation like how fighters get points for shyt that wasn't landing like in some Floyd fights, Paulie was tagging him. Al Bernstein mentioned last night that he re-watched it and scored it for Paulie. I know you like Broner breh but that was a close fight, in no way was it an ass beating. I'll re watch when I get back from my son's wrestling and let you know exactly how I scored it. I had Broner winning btw.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Kirkland got beef with GBP right?? So he wouldn't be in the Canelo discussion :sadcam:
Kirkland also had beef with anne wolfe 8 weeks ago
that ninja is fukkin cray, remember he did two years for a pistol when he first started getting them big boy checks

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I gave Paulie rounds 1,2,4, 8, and 10. Gave every other round to Broner.

And the rounds I gave Paulie were mostly due to sheer activity (which Broner had like none). But when Broner was being active, he was landing the more crisp, accurate, harder shots.

It was a close fight, but one that I have no interest in seeing again

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'd have to rewatch it to tell you exactly but I remember having it close. This wasn't a situation like how fighters get points for shyt that wasn't landing like in some Floyd fights, Paulie was tagging him. Al Bernstein mentioned last night that he re-watched it and scored it for Paulie. I know you like Broner breh but that was a close fight, in no way was it an ass beating. I'll re watch when I get back from my son's wrestling and let you know exactly how I scored it. I had Broner winning btw.

I just rewatched it Friday and I dont see how the fight was close. Paulie was missing alot, getting his head snapped back, and wasnt landing anything meaningful or clean. After the 4th round.....AB took over the fight imo.

Im gonna need yall to tell me what rounds Paulie won bc I didnt see any after 3.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I gave Paulie rounds 1,2,4, 8, and 10. Gave every other round to Broner.

And the rounds I gave Paulie were mostly due to sheer activity (which Broner had like none). But when Broner was being active, he was landing the more crisp, accurate, harder shots.

It was a close fight, but one that I have no interest in seeing again

Im about to watch 8 and 10 again. Im trying to watch without bias so ima relook at these rounds

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You are the only person in here saying it wasn't close breh, maybe you are a bit biased when it comes to Broner friend. :ld:

I am....but also press row had it 9-3 AB, one judge had it 9-3 AB, and the other had it 8-4 AB:yeshrug:

I originally had it 8-4......but on a second watch, I scored it 9-3. I was posting during the fight and 116-112 AB is what i said before the judges score cards were read.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
You are the only person in here saying it wasn't close breh, maybe you are a bit biased when it comes to Broner friend. :ld:
I had it 9-3 Broner on first watch. Paulie was throwing a lot, but Broner blocked a lot of it and they were ineffective punches that glanced off arms. Broner landed clean shots all night and even though he wasn't the busier fighter, IMO controlled all the real meaningful action.
To me, it was an ass kicking, that due to Paulie's activity he managed to make it not look like an ass kicking.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
showed my dad the rigo fight and he just had the :obama: face.

that pure boxing, im not even sure agebeko landed over 20 punches in that fight.

broners all access was a fun watch.