Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Taylor was big headed and lazy, per Manny Steward. A focused JT would've reigned over Middleweight, probably till today...

...good point about Hopkins though nobody wanna hear all that :mjpls:
He could have been damn good at 168. He was giving Froch that work and then he just faded completely. shyt was Meldrick Taylor-ish without the controversy

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Broner got top 3 p4p talent, and then that's where it stops. I don't think he's done enough to even be top 10. Well, maybe barely, but when you consider how long cats like Mares, Bradley, etc.. had to grind to finally be mentioned in the top 10, Broner got there kinda quick.

On another note, I think he stops Maidana. Was rewatching the Lopez fight earlier, and dude gets hit and buzzed too often. Lopez was landing one twos like crazy and if he was more durable could have prolly pulled it out and the talent/skill gap between Broner and Lopez is huge. I think the fight gonna look like a right hand clinic similar to the Agbeko vs Perez rematch.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:stopitslime::what::snoop:If Floyd fights Khan in May I'm walking the streets and playin Knock Out on the realest dudes I see.

But this fight WILL sell, don't sleep! The promotion will be crazy, Amir's big mouth and Floyd being Floyd will make this a million + in PPV sales.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If Floyd fight Khan in May I'm walking the streets and playin Knock Out on the realest dudes I see.

But this fight WILL sell, don't sleep! The promotion will be crazy, Amir's big mouth and Floyd being Floyd will make this a million + in PPV sales.
Fight is all but a done deal.....

Amir Khan was on 106 n park yesterday promoting a Floyd fight, the wheels is rolling:scusthov:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Fight is all but a done deal.....

Amir Khan was on 106 n park yesterday promoting a Floyd fight, the wheels is rolling:scusthov:

What? :what:

Who else is available? I rather see him fight Cotto again! They're going for that international money. This fight will sell, but as much as I hate Khan and don't think he deserves it, I don't want to see Floyd shut this dude up. But I can't co-sign this fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Who else is available? I rather see him fight Cotto again! They're going for that international money. This fight will sell, but as much as I hate Khan and don't think he deserves it, I don't want to see Floyd shut this dude up. But I can't co-sign this fight.
Floyd is due for a easy touch, my only issue is Khan didnt even have a set up showcase fight, Mayweather aint thee nikka you want to fight with rust, but aside from that Khan is exciting win lose or draw, although I felt he greatly regressed in his last match, the main reason I wanted a showcase match.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

The Khan talk pissed me off so much yesterday I logged off, then Im cooking dinner with my ole lady watching 106 n this rat face nikka pops up talking about a Floyd fight:mindblown:

http://www.bet.com/video/106andpark/full-episode/amir-khan-tamar-braxton-106-and-park-full-3324.html

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
they gotta be setting u psome crazy shyt for danny garcia on the undercard. THIS IS THE ONLY SITUATION THAT MAKES THIS A VIABLE PPV :skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So we gonna act like Floyd vs Khan ain't gonna be better than Floyd's last 2 fights? :usure:

At least Khan is gonna bother Floyd with his hand and foot speed.....Guerrero and Canelo were sparring partners for Floyd. I think they COMBINED to win about 2 or 3 rounds out of 24:snoop:

Khan is gonna have a better performance against Floyd than those 2.
Khan more proven than Canelo.......

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I'm kind of excited for Mayweather vs Kahn :ehh:

None boxing fans already trying to sleep on Amir, but they don't know about that handspeed.

I'm not even a Kahn fan, but the blind Mayweather hype is always hilarious.

nikkas be like:

"When my nikka Floyd going for that heavyweight title tho? :ld:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm kind of excited for Mayweather vs Kahn :ehh:

None boxing fans already trying to sleep on Amir, but they don't know about that handspeed.

I'm not even a Kahn fan, but the blind Mayweather hype is always hilarious.

nikkas be like:

"When my nikka Floyd going for that heavyweight title tho? :ld:
Me the same:manny:

Expects Mayweather to style and profile on Khan like Vegeta did Pui Pui:smugfavre:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i can't get excited about this fight if it comes to fruition..the fukkery will surpass may-judah in terms of fights of floyd that shouldn't have been made..its a bullshyt fight..hell id rather devon alexander face him..as much as i dont like watching him fight these days (or wouldn't pay for a ppv he's headlining) at least he earned his stripes at 147 and has a belt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i can't get excited about this fight if it comes to fruition..the fukkery will surpass may-judah in terms of fights of floyd that shouldn't have been made..its a bullshyt fight..hell id rather devon alexander face him..as much as i dont like watching him fight these days (or wouldn't pay for a ppv he's headlining) at least he earned his stripes at 147 and has a belt
Mayweather ran through them all this is what happens......he cleaned his division and the one above him, instead of shytting on Khan we should salute Mayweathers greatness:manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
its true Floyd done what he was asked and is just sitting and chilling and living through his legacy. Khan is just another victim and we all know this but some or more than few would want to see Floyd play with this young naive dude.