Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I mean there's not many fights out there for Floyd, so I understand. Maybe it's just that's how much I want to see Mayweather/Pac happen NOW (May). Khan will pose a threat and he's no slouch.....eh I think this just needs to grow on me.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the wild card version (zab-peterson) would pose some threat with his bounce in and out with flurries. But this more calm and thoughtful plodder with Huinter is all wrong. He does show some nice defence/ciounter moves but its pretty late in terms of a full impact change. Floyd will have a fun and easy time with this one.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i think now will be the time to post this for anyone that has not seen amir khan's last fight against julio diaz and why this is a joke

:heh:

Who else for Mayweather to beat, Garcia is a future star that they dont want to ruin, aside from that there is no legit opponents not even a current Manny.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i think now will be the time to post this for anyone that has not seen amir khan's last fight against julio diaz and why this is a joke

This one of the rare fights where Mayweather will be the face, and people will be paying to see Mayweather knock Khan's head off, Far different dynamic than the usual. Khan may also talk so much shyt, Mayweather may decide to throw real punches and not fight on cruise control:ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
round 10 says it all

counter left hook is going to be there for mayweather the whole fight
Floyd power hand is that left, people rather eat a straight right or right hook, than eat his left hook or snapping jab. Every time he lands with the left he snaps heads back, whether Jab or hook......

I expect a KO around 6

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I liked Khan's chances a few years ago, but with his chin looking even worse than before have to say Floyd by KO

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
he faded because his stamina was shyt..it was on display even from his first fight with bhop

His stamina was shyt cuz he always fought nervous and expended more energy than he needed to. Even then his stamina was better than guys like Pascal and Canelo. Taylor could at least give you 8 hard rounds.

As for Floyd/Khan, that fight will prolly be a good shoot out for as long as it lasts, but I'm still not hyped for it. nikkas can say what they want about the Ghost and Canelo, at least they were durable enough to take the shellacking they received even if they didn't have the skills or experience to really be competitive (although I thought Canelo did better defense wise than Robert did)

Good thing you posted that Khan/Diaz fight. I think nikkas forgot how bad he looked in that fight. Plus that new patient style he has is all wrong for Floyd. If a seasoned but limited guy like Julio can see through that shyt then Floyd would as well.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
His stamina was shyt cuz he always fought nervous and expended more energy than he needed to. Even then his stamina was better than guys like Pascal and Canelo. Taylor could at least give you 8 hard rounds.

As for Floyd/Khan, that fight will prolly be a good shoot out for as long as it lasts, but I'm still not hyped for it. nikkas can say what they want about the Ghost and Canelo, at least they were durable enough to take the shellacking they received even if they didn't have the skills or experience to really be competitive (although I thought Canelo did better defense wise than Robert did)

Good thing you posted that Khan/Diaz fight. I think nikkas forgot how bad he looked in that fight. Plus that new patient style he has is all wrong for Floyd. If a seasoned but limited guy like Julio can see through that shyt then Floyd would as well.
Khan wont quit like like Canelo bytch ass, he may drop over and over but he wont quit getting up, and he damn sure wont sit on the ropes taking punishment. Khan is a throwback fighter that rather goes out on his shield, than hide in his shell, even though he doesn't stand a chance here yall underestimate him. Dude has massive heart........

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

:snoop: This PR run that Cons been is starting to make me believe there is some validity to the claims of them fighting. Im disgusted but at the same time thrilled at the prospect of Floyd beating the grey matter outta Cons bytch ass head. If this fight somehow does happen I hope it will be enough to if not outright retire Con at least relegate him to relative obscurity where he belongs.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Khan wont quit like like Canelo bytch ass, he may drop over and over but he wont quit getting up, and he damn sure wont sit on the ropes taking punishment. Khan is a throwback fighter that rather goes out on his shield, than hide in his shell, even though he doesn't stand a chance here yall underestimate him. Dude has massive heart........

And he doesnt have stamina issues like Canelo either plus faster feet, height, and arm reach:manny:

Khan vs Mayweather will be a Mayweather landslide, but at least we aint gonna have to worry about Khan "not throwing"/ trying to "steal a breather" in the middle rounds.

If Khan lets his fast hands go, this should be Floyd's most exciting fight since he went against Zab Judah and Floyd's first KO since Hatton.

I paid for Floyd vs Canelo and Guerrero and that was awful...no way Khan performs that badly.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And he doesnt have stamina issues like Canelo either plus faster feet, height, and arm reach:manny:

Khan vs Mayweather will be a Mayweather landslide, but at least we aint gonna have to worry about Khan "not throwing"/ trying to "steal a breather" in the middle rounds.

If Khan lets his hands go, this should be Floyd's most exciting fight since he went against Zab Judah and Floyd's first KO since Hatton.

I paid for Floyd vs Canelo and Guerrero and that was awful...no way Khan performs that badly.
Co-signs to the fullest, not too many fighters get worse than Canelo quitting ass