Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah thats too low IMO, and Arum numbers are usually inflated by 300,000 also so take that nto accout

Something not right here this have Arum fukkery all over it Im sure he's at his house and......
DSC4980-199x300.jpg

Manny contract ends at the end of 2014 which is right around the corner, and from report I heard today, Arum was concerned Manny would leave for a Mayweather match cutting him out that cake. Now with this and his tax issues he has Manny shackled from head to toe, I mean since when do Manny numbers get revealed especially flops, whats Arum Agenda here.........

Arum has to have dirt on Manny, he cant be that gullible to see that he's not raped:beli:

Where you hear this?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did JT beat another lock HOF

ive already stated in the past that joe c's wins over mikkel Kessler and jeff lacy (as much as this fight pissed me off) > than his cash out wins over a faded roy and struggling and getting KD by an aging bhop..overall I don't like joe c at all so don't try to rationalize this lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ive already stated in the past that joe c's wins over mikkel Kessler and jeff lacy (as much as this fight pissed me off) > than his cash out wins over a faded roy and struggling and getting KD by an aging bhop..overall I don't like joe c at all so don't try to rationalize this lol
Fair:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mayweather Khan a done deal I hear, awaiting more confirmation:beli:

Hope this one flops, I cant co-sign Floyd on this shyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-who-gives-sht-about-mayweather-khan--72335

Arum is rushing to make the fight, Manny contract ends at the end of 2014 leaving him potentially out that Mayweather scenario

And right after this Arum releases Manny's flopped ppv numbers

Things will get interesting, Manny wont survive another duck, it's put up or shut up time.....

lol @ him wanting the fight but wants team mayweather to contact him.

If neither side doesn't contact each other then neither side wants the fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol @ him wanting the fight but wants team mayweather to contact him.

If neither side doesn't contact each other then neither side wants the fight
Hey no point, Im hearing Mayweather khan a done deal deal for May in the US

Arum better try for that Sept date

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mayweather Khan a done deal I hear, awaiting more confirmation:beli:

Hope this one flops, I cant co-sign Floyd on this shyt

if this happens I would love to hear the excuses and reasoning for this fight happening...this will surpass even the fukkery of May-Judah happening right after Judah took that L from Baldomir..one thing is for sure if this card is a reality..i want a loaded card of absolute heat to warrant a purchase or me putting in with other nikkas...i don't want none of Floyd's little nikkas on the undercard..well maybe one in the opener and he has to be really facing somebody of note who's tough like a cano..else its stream status all the way

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like Floyd vs Khan ain't gonna be better than Floyd's last 2 fights? :usure:

At least Khan is gonna bother Floyd with his hand and foot speed.....Guerrero and Canelo were sparring partners for Floyd. I think they COMBINED to win about 2 or 3 rounds out of 24:snoop:

Khan is gonna have a better performance against Floyd than those 2.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
So we gonna act like Floyd vs Khan ain't gonna be better than Floyd's last 2 fights? :usure:

At least Khan is gonna bother Floyd with his hand and foot speed.....Guerrero and Canelo were sparring partners for Floyd. I think they COMBINED to win about 2 or 3 rounds out of 24:snoop:

that hand speed troubled julio diaz alot init :comeon:

mayweather adjusts in round 3 and wins easy when he taps khans chin with a counter left hook

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

it would be entertainment for the cats in here who don't like khan im sure..you can't even reason why khan should get a shot like this...he struggled with Julio Diaz in his last fight :mindblown:..this is a result of years of politics and BS...a fight like this on PPV :scusthov:..nah :camby: