Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad, Joe Calzaghe Officially headline the 2014 International Boxing Hall of Fame.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
JMM is like 40 dog and is a legend in Mexico, I doubt he has to fight anybody. He can retire, coast by on fighting scrubs or fight middle tier guys from a very deep division if he wants to. Him KOing Manny was the ultimate middle finger to the bytches that screwed him outta 2-3 wins. Also I dont think you can duck somebody you fought 4 times and slept in the final fight with one of the biggest KOs in boxing history.
fukk I care Mexico for one, and for 2 they dont even love his ass like they do a Barrera or Morales that has nothing to do with shyt, and the same goes for his age, want to bytch about being 40 than retire.......................And THats starting off, he done coasted his whole damn career, ducking the likes of Prince Nazeem, Morales, Khan, Canelo, ducked manny after 1st, ducked Manny after 4th, and Im sure I forgot names, bottomline is he's a bytchmade pupmfaking ass nikka

And miss me all the way with that slept Manny shyt it's irrelevant, not only did he hire a riod chemist, he refused testing after saying test me anytime, he's a cheat, hopefully history doesnt acknowledge that win...........

I know you are my lil nikka but me being a boxing fan I hate JMM with a passion, JMM robbed us of career defining fight after career defining fight with his bytchy ways, his cheat ways ruined the fight of this generation whether it was going to happen or not....

SN: Not that I feel Manny would win a 5 match, only a idiot would state this, when the ass whippings have gotten progressively worse, JMM might spark Manny Hatton style in a 5th match. I simply have a issue with JMM thinking the win entitles him to shyt, would did Manny putting this average nikka on his ass 5x times do for Manny

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if JMM just wanted a win vs. Pacquiao and wanted to leave it alone (whether it was a decision or KO).
He probably doubts that he would knock Pac out again and with his disgust over the past decisions doesn't want another fight to go to the judges and lose.
JMM seems to be stubborn in not admitting when he loses fights (yes the Pacquiao ones were close and I could see why he thought he won those) and by getting the KO, it allowed him to mentally close that chapter in his head. That could be the overriding factor and I wouldn't blame him.

Personally, I thought Pacquiao won all three of the first fights (albeit close decisions, but I scored each for Pac) and Pacquiao was winning the 4th fight, until JMM knocked him out.
Whether you had them scored for Pacquiao or JMM, they were good, competitive fights that showed off two of the best of the division. That is a matchup you certainly can keep going to the well with and it will be a great matchup that is good for the sport.
I think JMM will be able to resist a rematch for a while...but the question will still continue to matter what he says, is if he'll sign on again before he retires, since there is no fight where JMM can get a paycheck like he can vs Pacquiao.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
They deserve it....................

I dont like this though, I have a bad feeling and had one since Oscar went to rehab...................
Yeah, this is interesting since Oscar is still in rehab and no word from his camp or Golden Boy Promotions updating his status.

When are they letting the Prince in the HOF? :stopitslime:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

Afro-Boricua Excellence :ohlawd: :lawd: :blessed:

fukk that crossdressing fake Mexican and that Slapboxing cac though :pacspit:

200x200px-ZC-5229ec13_slow-clap-gif.gif
:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah, this is interesting since Oscar is still in rehab and no word from his camp or Golden Boy Promotions updating his status.

When are they letting the Prince in the HOF? :stopitslime:
I always felt from the pits of my soul is Oscar is cleaning up trying to get a Mayweather match or a Tito rematch, hopefully this shameful shyt doesnt happen........................................

Canelo Mayweather was too much about Oscar Floyd rather than anything Canelo could do, like they were trying to rekindle a already out flame, but for what reasons......... I cant shake that feeling brehs...........:snoop:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I always felt from the pits of my soul is Oscar is cleaning up trying to get a Mayweather match or a Tito rematch, hopefully this shameful shyt doesnt happen........................................

Canelo Mayweather was too much about Oscar Floyd rather than anything Canelo could do, like they were trying to rekindle a already out flame, but for what reasons......... I cant shake that feeling brehs...........:snoop:
I must say I didn't get the vibe that Oscar was going to try to rematch Floyd, but I didn't pay attention to that angle.
What I did notice was that Oscar made the promotion of this completely about rehashing Oscar-Floyd, rather than Canelo-Floyd. He never approached it previously as much as he did during Canelo-Floyd, but Oscar has always been real salty over his fight with Floyd.

I was wondering how bad his mental/physical state could be, it almost seemed like the buildup for Canel-Floyd took it toll so much on him, I was concerned how bad his health actually was.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I must say I didn't get the vibe that Oscar was going to try to rematch Floyd, but I didn't pay attention to that angle.
What I did notice was that Oscar made the promotion of this completely about rehashing Oscar-Floyd, rather than Canelo-Floyd. It never was as bad as that fight, but Oscar has always been real salty over his fight with Floyd.

I was wondering how bad his mental/physical state could be, it almost seemed like the buildup for Canel-Floyd took it toll so much on him, I was concerned how bad his health actually was.
Oscar has that itch again, that's why Floyd irked him more than usual, that fighter blood is boiling, Oscar and Floyd been but buddies recently then comes Canelo and them nikka is talking all type of shyt about eachother. Oscar also went to rehab mid camp, he most likely saw how shytty Canelo was looking and saw that he couldn't live vicariously through Canelo, he doesnt have half the skill. Oscar may have come to the realization why waste my whole stable when I have the best shot......

I'm sure Oscar thinks daily how the tail end of his career would play out had he been clean, he did give Mayweather on of his toughest matches to date, he also was boxing the shyt out of BHOP before he layed down or dived , so who knows if he gives the sport 100% for 2 years what happens and who he beats

Im sure Oscar is thinking about fighting once more, not to mention I cant see Showtime giving Mayweather that deal without having the foresight to know all of his dance partners, when he lacks credible opponents...............

Last edited:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Oscar has that itch again, that's why Floyd irked him more than usual, that fighter blood is boiling, Oscar and Floyd been but buddies recently then comes Canelo and them nikka is talking all type of shyt about eachother. Oscar also went to rehab mid camp, he most likely saw how shytty Canelo was looking and saw that he couldn't live vicariously through Canelo, he doesnt have half the skill. Oscar may have come to the realization why waste my whole stable when I have the best shot......

I'm sure Oscar thinks daily how the tail end of his career would play out had he been clean, he did give Mayweather on of his toughest matches to date, he also was boxing the shyt out of BHOP before he layed down or dived , so who knows if he gives the sport 100% for 2 years what happens and who he beats

Im sure Oscar is thinking about fighting once more, not to mention I cant see Showtime giving Mayweather that deal without having the foresight to know all of his dance partners, when he lacks credible opponents...............

Imagine Tito vs Oscar stare down at Boxing Hall of Fame Next year :whew:

:flabbynsick: