Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Oh my fukking goodness Pacquaio/Rios sold between 500,000-550,000, and thats according to Arum:wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They didnt even have the 5 dollar ppv in china because the people felt the fight wasnt ppv worthy, the showed the shyt on free tv, so they fought in China for no fukking reason.....

I felt Arum had ulterior motives sendng Manny to China, now that his stock is allegedly ruined and dwindled, and Manny cant even access his funds, he'll really be raping Manny when Manny comes asking for another loan..........

If Roach cared about Manny like he says, he needs to take Manny to Schaefers house, without Arum or Koncz knowing and Iron this shyt out, this shyt is beyond sad, and we all know Arum inflate numbers.......

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh my fukking goodness Pacquaio/Rios sold between 500,000-550,000, and thats according to Arum:wow:
That's about what I expected. Pac was coming off of a KO loss and fighting a guy the general public has never heard of before. Also, the undercard was :gag:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's about what I expected. Pac was coming off of a KO loss and fighting a guy the general public has never heard of before. Also, the undercard was :gag:
Nah thats too low IMO, and Arum numbers are usually inflated by 300,000 also so take that nto accout

Something not right here this have Arum fukkery all over it Im sure he's at his house and......
DSC4980-199x300.jpg

Manny contract ends at the end of 2014 which is right around the corner, and from report I heard today, Arum was concerned Manny would leave for a Mayweather match cutting him out that cake. Now with this and his tax issues he has Manny shackled from head to toe, I mean since when do Manny numbers get revealed especially flops, whats Arum Agenda here.........

Arum has to have dirt on Manny, he cant be that gullible to see that he's not raped:beli:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

:ld: seems about right. I didn't think it was gonna do big numbers as far as Pacquiao's usual standard, but 500K PPV buys is still a good number based on Boxing's overall PPV business. But there's CLEARLY a gap now between Floyd and Manny sales wise.

Wouldn't this also be Pac's lowest PPV outing since before Oscar? Even the Clottey fight reportedly did 750K

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ld: seems about right. I didn't think it was gonna do big numbers as far as Pacquiao's usual standard, but 500K PPV buys is still a good number based on Boxing's overall PPV business. But there's CLEARLY a gap now between Floyd and Manny sales wise.
Numbers may be far far worse this is a Arum estimate

Even a JCC JR, Cotto, could pull in them numbers by themselves fighting trash cans, has Manny stock dwindled that much, and like I said whats Arum agenda when the last time Manny numbers been released, especially a flop

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Numbers may be far far worse this is a Arum estimate

Even a JCC JR, Cotto, could pull in them numbers by themselves fighting trash cans, has Manny stock dwindled that much, and like I said whats Arum agenda when the last time Manny numbers been released, especially a flop

Even if the numbers are legit, it's still a dip from his normal standard. Floyd fought a virtual unknown in Guerrero and pulled in I think 1.1 Million. I don't think Pac vs Bradley even cracks 600K buys to be honest.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Even if the numbers are legit, it's still a dip from his normal standard. Floyd fought a virtual unknown in Guerrero and pulled in I think 1.1 Million. I don't think Pac vs Bradley even cracks 600K buys to be honest.
Regardless, like I said a while back the people will start vilify and rebel against Manny and history wont be kind to him, it'll only get worse from here, Manny needs to take charge, in spite of the shyt I talk, I was a fan before his stardom and before Barrera, when they used to call him the Filipino flash before Donaire, I want to see him end his career on a good note, not facing bums in China like his last match........

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My nikkas @patscorpio and @Skip b in here having a civilized conversation with each other:to:.........the Holiday Season is definitely in the air:blessed:

lol I just saw this shyt going through my alerts...little dude didn't feel like getting sonned to Bolivia by me on this boxing shyt today..it happens my breh :jawalrus: