Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my best friend's birthday celebration on the 14th , i couldn't say No. So will will record the fights and watch on sunday during my come-down.

that's how I feel about this weekend..my company's holiday party is on the 7th...im aggravated as all hell I have to miss watching the hbo and showtime cards live..i think the only fight ill be able to catch live is the barker-sturm fight...8-9 fights for me to catch up on is gonna be a pain :smh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i dont know who he can beat at 147..shyt no one expected him to beat the hell out of victor Ortiz but he did..thats more than enough for me to think that on any given night he can beat a top guy at 147..he's only had like 5-6 fights at welter with only losses to vargas and maidana...he was competitive in both fights (flat out robbed in the vargas fight)
:heh:

He aint beat the hell out of Ortiz it was a barn burner he was on the losing end of no different than his other matches, even you couldnt mention a fighter he beats you had to resort to Ortiz. 147 from 1-15 is too loaded, brutal brutal division. Thats why I want him at 140...

SN:GB has to stop playing games and make them boys at 147 fight eachother, it used to be that fighters used to have to earn they way to the ODH level before they could dictate who and who they wont fight, unless GB has ulterior motives with allowing that shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that's how I feel about this weekend..my company's holiday party is on the 7th...im aggravated as all hell I have to miss watching the hbo and showtime cards live..i think the only fight ill be able to catch live is the barker-sturm fight...8-9 fights for me to catch up on is gonna be a pain :smh:
I will miss both fights also, it's been hectic for me recently, everything coming to a head at one time:beli:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
for sure and as its a work thing then you must go. Only happens once in a while.
I am quite ticked about the 14th card..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh:

He aint beat the hell out of Ortiz it was a barn burner he was on the losing end of no different than his other matches, even you couldnt mention a fighter he beats you had to resort to Ortiz. 147 from 1-15 is too loaded, brutal brutal division. Thats why I want him at 140...

SN:GB has to stop playing games and make them boys at 147 fight eachother, it used to be that fighters used to have to earn they way to the ODH level before they could dictate who and who they wont fight, unless GB has ulterior motives with allowing that shyt

it was a little different..its like the only loss of ortiz's that no one gives him shyt about...a severely broken jaw and a cracked sternum do wonders for supporting evidence :pachaha:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
it was a little different..its like the only loss of ortiz's that no one gives him shyt about...a severely broken jaw and a cracked sternum do wonders for supporting evidence :pachaha:
Ortiz should be ashamed of himself:bryan:

I still cant gauge Ortiz yet, tricky tricky head case of a fighter. Hopefully he comes back and dominate, that you dont know what you gonna get from him mentality is the shyt fight fans love, win, lose, foul quit, or ko.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ortiz should be ashamed of himself:bryan:

I still cant gauge Ortiz yet, tricky tricky head case of a fighter. Hopefully he comes back and dominate, that you dont know what you gonna get from him mentality is the shyt fight fans love, win, lose, foul quit, or ko.

we'll see what he has left..although im not sure sticking him in with luis collazo is the type of comeback fight one should have after a year and a half layoff :patrice:...luis is not a puncher but he will make things very interesting for that nikka

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
we'll see what he has left..although im not sure sticking him in with luis collazo is the type of comeback fight one should have after a year and a half layoff :patrice:...luis is not a puncher but he will make things very interesting for that nikka
Too tough of a opponenet for a comeback with as long as Ortiz been out:ehh:

At least give him a easy touch or a pillow fisted fighter like a Paulie Malinaggi so he could regain the confidence in that jaw, mental wise going forth he's going want to drop every time he gets touch on that side of his face even if it doesnt hurt and he's already proven he's a mental midget, I worry for Ortiz in this match

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So JMM ducked and refused a Manny fight again, doesn't understand this idiots train of thinking:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
So JMM ducked and refused a Manny fight again, doesn't understand this idiots train of thinking:mindblown:

JMM already said after he KOed Manny that he wasnt fighting him again.Besides they fought four times and he won at least 3 of them(i say all) why should he fight him a 5th time? Also why is Manny trying to fight back to back fights against guys who lost their previous match anyway?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
JMM already said after he KOed Manny that he wasnt fighting him again.Besides they fought four times and he won at least 3 of them(i say all) why should he fight him a 5th time? Also why is Manny trying to fight back to back fights against guys who lost their previous match anyway?
So where does JMM go from here, fight the Rios of the world. There is no excuse to duck the biggest money fight available, JMM giving shaky excuse to why he wont fight Manny, makes JMM look bytchmade, and he has displayed this bytchassedness his whole damn career ducking legit matches coming up with a million excuses to face bums...................

His Manny win means shyt since he got the shyt boxed out of him by Bradley, for JMM only prov and Manny makes sense and it appears he want no part of either...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
So where does JMM go from here, fight the Rios of the world. There is no excuse to duck the biggest money fight available, JMM giving shaky excuse to why he wont fight Manny, makes JMM look bytchmade, and he has displayed this bytchassedness his whole damn career ducking legit matches coming up with a million excuses to face bums...................

His Manny win means shyt since he got the shyt boxed out of him by Bradley, for JMM only prov and Manny makes sense and it appears he want no part of either...

JMM is like 40 dog and is a legend in Mexico, I doubt he has to fight anybody. He can retire, coast by on fighting scrubs or fight middle tier guys from a very deep division if he wants to. Him KOing Manny was the ultimate middle finger to the bytches that screwed him outta 2-3 wins. Also I dont think you can duck somebody you fought 4 times and slept in the final fight with one of the biggest KOs in boxing history.